• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Snot said f7behn was lying about his earnings

behn called him out, made him look foolish 

snot changes the definition of income to suit his needs 

Standard Operating Procedure for Snot!

Some of you dipshits need a refresher on this topic. Ben calls out snowrider’s average salary as low in a thread. The number he cited by the way, was he average base salary. Then someone asks him what he makes, and he stated $180k. I laughed, knowing full well industrial electricians don’t have that kind of coin as salary.

ben gets triggered, and later we learn his salary includes bennies and other things not typically covered under base salaries. Then he thinks I’m dumb enough to make some bet to include his other add ins

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Left work, hope that is ok. Ya see,  I don’t get overtime, otherwise I’d likely be pulling in $3m a year

@jtssrx

You could pull im 300 million and you’d still be a total clueless asshole

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Some of you dipshits need a refresher on this topic. Ben calls out snowrider’s average salary as low in a thread. The number he cited by the way, was he average base salary. Then someone asks him what he makes, and he stated $180k. I laughed, knowing full well industrial electricians don’t have that kind of coin as salary.

ben gets triggered, and later we learn his salary includes bennies and other things not typically covered under base salaries. Then he thinks I’m dumb enough to make some bet to include his other add ins

Wrong you went in full angry vagina blazing to white knuckle for your faggot boyfriend and called Ben a liar and now you look like an idiot 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Then take the bet. 180k this year not including benefits. It's as simple as that. You called me a liar and I put my money where my mouth is.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Then take the bet. 180k this year not including benefits. It's as simple as that. You called me a liar and I put my money where my mouth is.

Im kicking around purchasing an 18 f350 platinum...think you could help a guy out?

:ashamed:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I know how the bet would go.... just like another bet I’m familiar with. Ben would throw some bs into it, and his little gang of misfits would agree with him. 

Pretty cut and dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

I know how the bet would go.... just like another bet I’m familiar with. Ben would throw some bs into it, and his little gang of misfits would agree with him. 

It really is cute to watch the Repug ‘men’ tickle each other’s testicles every chance they get.... :lmao: Between Rev, you, and I we trigger the shit out of the whole Clown Posse. :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Pretty cut and dry

Not really.....the definition between what constitute wages vs benefits is pretty blurred.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

It really is cute to watch the Repug ‘men’ tickle each other’s testicles every chance they get.... :lmao: Between Rev, you, and I we trigger the shit out of the whole Clown Posse. :lmao: 

I’d be embarrassed and do some self reflecting if the likes of sludgey, jtssrx, racer, and Dave agreed with me most of the time . What a crew :lol: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What happened to the relevancy and accuracy of Glassdoor.....:news:

It's a joke....and always seems to be about less than half of what people actually make.....which is why it was funny when I trolled you with it

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It's a joke....and always seems to be about less than half of what people actually make.....which is why it was funny when I trolled you with it

Whats funny is those numbers come from the employee aide so you would expect them to be inflated.

You fuckers all make wayyyyyy too much money, to be worrying about whether or not each other is lieing about it or not.

Fer christ's sakes anyone here wanna trade mailboxes for a year?:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Whats funny is those numbers come from the employee aide so you would expect them to be inflated.

You would think

Just now, hayward said:

You fuckers all make wayyyyyy too much money, to be worrying about whether or not each other is lieing about it or not.

Fer christ's sakes anyone here wanna trade mailboxes for a year?:lol:

I drive a 1988 chevy rust bucket and eat ramen noodles on occasion. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I drive a 1988 chevy rust bucket and eat ramen noodles on occasion. 

And you go out of your way to shop for cheap green's fees online as well1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not really.....the definition between what constitute wages vs benefits is pretty blurred.  

Its easy for smart people...read slower...you'll get it eventually.