Check your account email address ×

Is Slinger accusing me of lying again?

I was only in my current job for 9 months last year. I got a 3% COLA raise this year and a 10% part way through this year for moving from level 1 to level 2 electrician 

This figure may hit 190k this year......if I wanted to work some voluntary OT 200k would be easy and we have 1 or 2 electricians that will hit that this year

20180515_101944.jpg

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was only in my current job for 9 months last year. I got a 3% COLA raise this year and a 10% part way through this year for moving from level 1 to level 2 electrician 

This figure may hit 190k this year......if I wanted to work some voluntary OT 200k would be easy and we have 1 or 2 electricians that will hit that this year

20180515_101944.jpg

Well he's not taking the bet now.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

20180515_101944.jpg

I completely agree that its no different than salary or wages but does the total compensation figure include HI, and FICA contributions?   It obviously includes a 401k and other retirement bennies.   I see something on the left referring to HI.  Great package Ben....good for you.   

Edited by Highmark

Snot: there’s no way you make that much money you are a liar!

behn: wanna bet? Let’s bet

snot: ok, but for starters, you can’t include all the money you make.

lol wtf

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I completely agree that its no different than salary or wages but does the total compensation figure include HI, and FICA contributions?   It obviously includes a 401k and other retirement bennies.   I see something on the left referring to HI.  Great package Ben....good for you.   

Yes that figure included about 10k worth of various HC compensation some of which was cash into my HSA. I would have taken a pic highlighting everything on it but there is private info all over the thing and I didnt feel like photoshopping it out. 

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Snot: there’s no way you make that much money you are a liar!

behn: wanna bet? Let’s bet

snot: ok, but for starters, you can’t include all the money you make.

lol wtf

:lol:

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The little bitch wouldnt have paid either way

No he wouldn't.  :lol:   He's a welcher.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

he just twists and writhes and muddies the water until there is some slight shred of doubt as to whether he was 100% wrong or just 99% wrong. Its a really pathetic character trait

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes that figure included about 10k worth of various HC compensation some of which was cash into my HSA. I would have taken a pic highlighting everything on it but there is private info all over the thing and I didnt feel like photoshopping it out. 

If FICA was included that should put your wages at around $122k stand alone.   Really good scratch.   :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

If FICA was included that should put your wages at around $122k stand alone.   Really good scratch.   :thumbsup:

I'm going to be sad when I move home and take a massive paycut :lol: 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

he just twists and writhes and muddies the water until there is some slight shred of doubt as to whether he was 100% wrong or just 99% wrong. Its a really pathetic character trait

Well, when you make 1 million I mean 2 million you can do whatever you want. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

you'd be the first idiot I know of running around claiming a salary that includes the cost of bennies and everything else.

:lol:

when someone states salaries, including the company doing the hiring, the full costs are not part of it.

did your employer tell you you'd be maing $180K and you believed them?

:lmao:

wow you have no fucking clue no shock you loved oboma . 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no. most people who state they make X amount a year at their jobs, are talking about their base salary. they don't include all the other bennies and shit that go with it. you wanted to sound like a big baller, and you did to some people. so congrats! :lol:

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

you and I, well most people actually, know who the welcher is and it isn't me. "officially charged with collusion" wasn't the original bet, welcher.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you and I, well most people actually, know who the welcher is and it isn't me. "officially charged with collusion" wasn't the original bet, welcher.

It’s you, as soon as you get pressed on this topic you turn tail and run like a bitch 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thats non-union indiana steel mill money slinger and there are 1000's of us pulling in that kind of dough or close. 

so if I saw a help wanted ad for an industrial electrician at your employer, what would they be advertising the starting rate at?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no. most people who state they make X amount a year at their jobs, are talking about their base salary. they don't include all the other bennies and shit that go with it. you wanted to sound like a big baller, and you did to some people. so congrats! :lol:

Nope.....I simple stated what my Total Compensation Statement said......it is the same way every hourly union package is described. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh you know what most people do hey :lol: