Check your account email address ×

Is Slinger accusing me of lying again?

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yearly adjusted gross income is Line 38 on the 1040.

which line is my profit sharing......or is that just fake money

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So once again.....Slinger runs his cockholster....accuses people of lying.....and then gets fucking owned like usual

You wanna get back to my wife being helped by Obamacare now slinger ......had enough here you fucking idiot :lol: 

Nah, I’d rather stick to this topic. Can you point me to some of these $50 - 60 an hour, non-union electrician jobs in Indiana? All i see average around $25. Thinking of moving out there and being your neighbor. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Nah, I’d rather stick to this topic. Can you point me to some of these $50 - 60 an hour, non-union electrician jobs in Indiana? All i see average around $25. Thinking of moving out there and being your neighbor. 

I work one and have outlined my pay very well........is there anything else you would like to see to satisfy your questions?

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

no, i worked as in industrial electrician. is this hard to follow, again?

No apprenticeship? So you werent licensed then. 

Just now, DAVE said:

We've covered this.....virtually no facility electricians in steel or energy are licensed and if they are it was from a previous field of employment. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We've covered this.....virtually no facility electricians in steel or energy are licensed and if they are it was from a previous field of employment. 

Thats amazing...how do they know if they are qualified? Must have high turnover rate.

Just now, DAVE said:

Thats amazing...how do they know if they are qualified? Must have high turnover rate.

You are required to be a "qualified person" as outlined by NFPA70E and OSHA. This means simply to "Have demonstrated knowledge in the use of proper techniques and training consistent with the standard applied"  ........it is almost completely dependent on the employer to decide what their program will be for qualifying an individual to work as an electrician in their plant.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are required to be a "qualified person" as outlined by NFPA70E and OSHA. This means simply to "Have demonstrated knowledge in the use of proper techniques and training consistent with the standard applied"  ........it is almost completely dependent on the employer to decide what their program will be for qualifying an individual to work as an electrician in their plant.

Seems easy. Lol

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think Slinger chooses to forget.

18 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Seems easy. Lol

Typically you will work as an apprentice alongside a current electrician for a time and your boss and other electrical staff would make the decision on your readiness to fill a position where you would work alone or be in charge of training up other individuals. There is some testing required to attain top pay grades. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

So I only read the first page . Let me guess , Slinger did the rope a dope until his little buddies showed up to help him weasel out of taking the bet and backing up his shit talking claims ?  

Yes....that is exactly what occurred and what I expected to occur. 

Then I even offered to use his definition of what he would consider "compensation" and he still wouldnt back up his claims

Dude is a bitch

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Typically you will work as an apprentice alongside a current electrician for a time and your boss and other electrical staff would make the decision on your readiness to fill a position where you would work alone or be in charge of training up other individuals. There is some testing required to attain top pay grades. 

So are you treated like a grunt for the first little bit...basically just fetching stuff and watching...or are you hands on right away?

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So are you treated like a grunt for the first little bit...basically just fetching stuff and watching...or are you hands on right away?

Its hands on right away....typically your electrician you are working with would have a good feel for your comfort level and not put you into any circumstances you arent prepared for.

Its very informal and poorly structured in most companies......although your work history is generally what would qualify you for being hired in the first place.

There really is no license that is going to prepare you to go into a plant and work as a shift electrician

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its hands on right away....typically your electrician you are working with would have a good feel for your comfort level and not put you into any circumstances you arent prepared for.

Its very informal and poorly structured in most companies......although your work history is generally what would qualify you for being hired in the first place.

There really is no license that is going to prepare you to go into a plant and work as a shift electrician

I had to have one when I started. :bc:

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I had to have one when I started. :bc:

I wish we had a master of record so I could have logged all the hours I worked and taken my journeyman test. But we dont so I cant......I could join the union and they would give me some credit for the experience I have but I would still need to do 4000 hours before they would let me test

So do we have a bet Slinger?

We'll use Gingers definition of compensation and we'll make the bet 180k for 2018

Or are you just a loudmouth pussy who doesnt back up his talk.......

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wish we had a master of record so I could have logged all the hours I worked and taken my journeyman test. But we dont so I cant......I could join the union and they would give me some credit for the experience I have but I would still need to do 4000 hours before they would let me test

That sucks eh

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

That sucks eh

meh....I'm a maintenance/instrumentation/controls guy and that is probably all I'll ever do. The license wouldnt benefit me at all aside from personal satisfaction 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So do we have a bet Slinger?

We'll use Gingers definition of compensation and we'll make the bet 180k for 2018

Or are you just a loudmouth pussy who doesnt back up his talk.......

Who the fuck would take that bet, after you throw extra shit in it? Shit usually not considered in salary talk?

now how about showing me some help wanted ads for electricians making 50 to 60 dollars an hour? Or does that figure include bennies and other shit too? :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Who the fuck would take that bet, after you throw extra shit in it? Shit usually not considered in salary talk?

now how about showing me some help wanted ads for electricians making 50 to 60 dollars an hour? Or does that figure include bennies and other shit too? :lol:

Wage , bonuses , vested stocks and profit share..........thats it. 180k .....take the bet pussy

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Nope. If I recall, certain jobs at certain places required licenses. Most did not however

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think Slinger chooses to forget.

Huh?