Check your account email address ×

Is Slinger accusing me of lying again?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Apparently not in Slingers world.  I guess that doesn't count.

Nope.....those are not compensation or of any value to me....... :lol: what a fucking idiot 

I knew this is what he would do......he has no spine

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So I guess slinger the bitch is all talk. I back up my claims by offering a legit wager and he cries and queefs 

As expected 

going by your rules many of us make double our salaries :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just accept the bet slinger.....I pay my bets unlike you. I will paypal you the cash immediately if I am lying about my compensation at work.

I suspect you are too much of a fucking little bitch though......run your mouth ....call people liars and then slink away

Does PayPal :bounce:...........:news:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ben the bullshitter.

"I make $180K at my job"

*** includes 401k profits, a bonus, the cost of benefits the employer provides...

:lmao:

401k profits? Are you fucking retarded......I would include the actual dollar amount that was contributed to my 401k ......not any profits made off it 

You are a fucking retard.....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

ben the bullshitter.

"I make $180K at my job"

*** includes 401k profits, a bonus, the cost of benefits the employer provides...

He never said cost of benefits you shit for brains just the 401k employee contribution  :flush: 

• Like 1

Just now, Momorider said:

He never said cost of benefits you shit for brains just the 401k employee contribution  :flush: 

They also contribute cash to my HSA.....that is direct cash contribution .....why wouldnt I include that in my compensation 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are the dumbest motherfucker here.......why the fuck wouldnt I could my 401k match and profit share in my total compensation ......fucking retard :lol: 

apparently, he doesn't understand what total comp means

Just now, f7ben said:

401k profits? Are you fucking retarded......I would include the actual dollar amount that was contributed to my 401k ......not any profits made off it 

You are a fucking retard.....

Why are you making such a big deal about your comp package?  Did you include your $25 birthday gift card..... :lmao: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I have to go earn more of my $2M salary ben. don't want you to think you're scaring me off or anything

:lol:

My total compensation is exactly what I stated it was and anyone with a brain would include everything in the figure that I did

Just now, SnowRider said:

Why are you making such a big deal about your comp package?  Did you include your $25 birthday gift card..... :lmao: 

Because slinger called me a liar you fucking idiot.......he isnt man enough to take a bet that he would obviously lose

Just now, f7ben said:

They also contribute cash to my HSA.....that is direct cash contribution .....why wouldnt I include that in my compensation 

Cock breath thinks you're including your Group Dental and Health,  LTD and all that shit :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Because slinger called me a liar you fucking idiot.......he isnt man enough to take a bet that he would obviously lose

You’re embellishing your comp......and it’s silly to do so. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ben the bullshitter.

"I make $180K at my job"

Isn't that filed with a tax return?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I have to go earn more of my $2M salary ben. don't want you to think you're scaring me off or anything

:lol:

I was in a meeting you nimwit. I have to justify my $1,000,000 salary ya know

$180K

:lol::lol:

what's next, telling us that compensation includes bennies?

Are you claiming you make 1 million or two million? 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ben the bullshitter.

"I make $180K at my job"

profit share IMO should be included whether paid into the W2 wages or into retirement because thats real money.  beyond that it should be wages including base,  bonus and OT when having this conversation.  

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

going by your rules many of us make double our salaries :lol:

Nope....the benefits portion of my figures are well less than 10%

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

profit share IMO should be included whether paid into the W2 wages or into retirement because thats real money.  beyond that it should be wages including base,  bonus and OT when having this conversation.  

Stock awards?

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tell you what Slinger......

I'll bet you $500 that I understated my total compensation for 2017 in the other thread.......

And I'll bet you another $500 that my 2018 total compensation hits not just 180k but $185,000

Put your money where you mouth is you little bitch.....you wanna accuse me of dishonesty then lets settle it with a wager

I went down this road with Neal long ago.   Good luck.  Not worth your time unless you want to provide details like your full name, address and SS#.