Check your account email address ×

Kanye West

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

I wouldn't walk across the street to meet him but it brings a smile to my face to see him voicing his opinion and seeing the idiots lose their fucking minds in response. :lol:

x2.  Always thought he was a complete toolbag, but I'm glad he's speaking up.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Here we go.  I’ll expect Kanye’s “sexual abuse” victims to start coming forward soon.  Dems will show that negro not to act out!!!!!!

Yup.  Count on it. :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Funny how people who were telling Kaepernick and James to shut up and play aren't telling Kanye to shut up and make music...

The news is not what he said but the REACTION from the left. Don’t you dare get out of line bro!

• Gold Member

You get kayne on a trump train you automatically get the Kim Kardashian on board and you just pulled a huge voting base on board that the Dems really need.  This is a big blow to Dems hopes in 2020

Edited by BOHICA

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Funny how people who were telling Kaepernick and James to shut up and play aren't telling Kanye to shut up and make music...

They did tell Kanye to shut up. When he told people that George Bush doesn't care about black people.

Now it seems they are pleased he is speaking his mind. 

Strange bunch these Trumpsters.

If Kapernek came out in support of Trump they'd hail him as the most patriotic player in the league. 

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They did tell Kanye to shut up. When he told people that George Bush doesn't care about black people.

Now it seems they are pleased he is speaking his mind. 

Strange bunch these Trumpsters.

If Kapernek came out in support of Trump they'd hail him as the most patriotic player in the league. 

When Republicans hate football and love Kanye West

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Does he make music?

Can't say I have ever seen a more famous artist where I have no clue of anything he has done.

52 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Does he make music?

Can't say I have ever seen a more famous artist where I have no clue of anything he has done.

True story. I've heard of him, but couldn't name one song. This is an extremely risky move, to push against the liberal narrative. Good for him! 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Um, that's because Kanye isn't stopping production by protesting, he's speaking his opinion on his own time, not during one of his concerts. That was (my) and I believe the majority of people who had problems with Kap... 

10 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

True story. I've heard of him, but couldn't name one song. This is an extremely risky move, to push against the liberal narrative. Good for him! 

When ever  a  gay , minority, woman, speaks out against them, they go into panic mode.  

Just now, Cold War said:

When ever  a  gay , minority, woman, speaks out against them, they go into panic mode.  

That is perfectly represented in this thread.  LOSING....THEIR.....MINDS!!!   ...and all by themselves.  Nobody gives a fuck what Kanyeah says....except that it, well...makes retard liberals lose their fiucking minds!  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That is perfectly represented in this thread.  LOSING....THEIR.....MINDS!!!   ...and all by themselves.  Nobody gives a fuck what Kanyeah says....except that it, well...makes retard liberals lose their fiucking minds!  :lol:

Im all for any blacks stepping out of the consensus and pointing out how phony and useless Democrats have been to them for 50 years.  So I'll support anyone who has a platform and uses it.  The Democrats have taken the black vote for granted for far too long, and have done SHIT to help lift the black communities.  In fact, they've done the opposite.  I like this little lady too, Candace Owens.

Candace-Owens-777x437.jpg.9d87c37745f126e55676628d293f70fd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Im all for any blacks stepping out of the consensus and pointing out how phony and useless Democrats have been to them for 50 years.  So I'll support anyone who has a platform and uses it.  The Democrats have taken the black vote for granted for far too long, and have done SHIT to help lift the black communities.  In fact, they've done the opposite.  I like this little lady too, Candace Owens.

Candace-Owens-777x437.jpg.9d87c37745f126e55676628d293f70fd.jpg

But wait....I thought it was rednecks that are so stupid that they vote against their own best intererest?  :lol:

Dems have counted on buying votes from minorities with tax dollars for decades...and it's worked (and still does).  But, clearly fading...enter illegal immigration and free hand-outs for votes.  Trumpy is killing that too.  Enter..school children manipulation now.  Won't work. Is there anything more pathetic than the DNC at this point.  STILL (and again), no message, no plan, no leadership...and still DEAD FUCKING BROKE!  

But look!  Look how indignant they all are!  Ignorant repugnance...good luck with all that!  :lmao: Morons.

I mean......Look at their fucking salesmen!  :lol:

Ellison-Perez.png

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But wait....I thought it was rednecks that are sto stupid they vote against their own best intererest?  :lol:

Dems have counted on buying votes from minorities with tax dollars for decades...and it's worked (and still does).  But, clearly fading...enter illegal immigration and free hand-outs for votes.  Trumpy is killing that too.  Enter..school children manipulation now.  Won't work. Is there anything more pathetic than the DNC at this point.  STILL (and again), no message, no plan, no leadership...and still DEAD FUCKING BROKE!  

But look!  Look how indignant they all are!  Ignorant repugnance...good luck with all that!  :lmao: Morons.

I mean......Look at their fucking salesmen!  :lol:

Ellison-Perez.png

Ct is broke and nearly bankrupt. Dem Governor pulls a high profile stunt to buy the vote.

http://fox61.com/2018/04/27/governor-malloy-signs-bill-allowing-undocumented-students-financial-aid/

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

Ct is broke and nearly bankrupt. Dem Governor pulls a high profile stunt to buy the vote.

http://fox61.com/2018/04/27/governor-malloy-signs-bill-allowing-undocumented-students-financial-aid/

More desperation catering to a voting class using taxpayer funds.  I'd like to see numbers of these "dreamers" that are actually making their own way without a lifetime of government assistance.  

It's my strong oppinion that if you are here illegally (non-citizen) or, you are on a government income program...you get NO VOTE.  That solves a lot of this vote buying on both sides.  It should be a no brainer that non-citizens don't get a vote.  How is this even some type of question?  Astonishing.  Oh..yes...it's illegal!  (wink wink)

1 hour ago, s pump said:

If CT does not have some sort of revolt at the ballot box this year than I fear we are done for and will slip into insolvency.