Check your account email address ×

what in the fuck has this country come to?

43 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

jared fucking Kushner, the same fucking guy who tried setting up a secret channel with Russia inside a Russia safe place without out our intel knowing, the same fucking guy with ties to Russian oligarchs, the same fucking guy who's last name is ripe with corruption....

could very well maintain a security clearance for the WH, one that he cannot obtain via the normal routine, all because the fucking potus clown in office wants him to

I don't want to hear one fucking gripe from you rww assholes ever again, after the dems take back this country and fix it from all your fuck-ups.

holy fuck what a joke of a country you have created.

The problem with your complaint is you only have an issue when a republican does something. You had no issue with Hillary using a private email server to share Classified information. You had zero issue with the DNC and Hillary conspiring to steal the nomination. More or less you talk out of both sides of your mouth all the time

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The problem with your complaint is you only have an issue when a republican does something. You had no issue with Hillary using a private email server to share Classified information. You had zero issue with the DNC and Hillary conspiring to steal the nomination. More or less you talk out of both sides of your mouth all the time

Just shut up 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Nailed it.  :bc: 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Never mind that the clintons literally colluded with Russians and money was exchanged. But someone in trumps campaign talked to a Russian lawyer once and that’s 9 billion times worse :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Never mind that the clintons literally colluded with Russians and money was exchanged. But someone in trumps campaign talked to a Russian lawyer once and that’s 9 billion times worse :lol: 

He said pussy too.

BrilliantDeepHorsefly-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

as ice said, just shut the fuck up. first off, I said what she did was wrong and stupid regarding the server. second, what she sent was not even deemed classified at the time. third, Hillary did nothing to steal the nomination. there is nothing, and I mean nothing, that the Clintons, or anyone else in recent history, that has even come close to what trump has done and is doing.

it is because of gullible dumb shits like you, ben, tom and many others that we have this imbecile still in the white house. you can't separate fact from fiction, conspiracy from truth, real news from fake news. you are as dumb as a rock and in all honesty, have no business near a voting booth. jesus, you can't even believe the fucking earth is round. I hope to hel your kids didn't inherit whatever fucked up genes you have acquired.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

as ice said, just shut the fuck up. first off, I said what she did was wrong and stupid regarding the server. second, what she sent was not even deemed classified at the time. third, Hillary did nothing to steal the nomination. there is nothing, and I mean nothing, that the Clintons, or anyone else in recent history, that has even come close to what trump has done and is doing.

it is because of gullible dumb shits like you, ben, tom and many others that we have this imbecile still in the white house. you can't separate fact from fiction, conspiracy from truth, real news from fake news. you are as dumb as a rock and in all honesty, have no business near a voting booth. jesus, you can't even believe the fucking earth is round. I hope to hel your kids didn't inherit whatever fucked up genes you have acquired.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Hahahahaha.  What a moron.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, and I explained it to tom yesterday.

Wrong.  You did no such thing.  You made up more bull shit is all you did.  

Show us where the Russians hacked our election while working hand in hand with Trump.  

Lying piece of shit.  

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Please outline the Crimes committed by Trump. Mueller hasn't indicted trump or anyone involved with Trump for things related to the 2016 election. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Wrong.  You did no such thing.  You made up more bull shit is all you did.  

So us where the Russians hacked our election while working hand in hand with Trump.  

Lying piece of shit.  

jesus, do I need to explain it again you dumb fuck? let's try again....

had Russia done nothing, no hacking into the DNC servers, no spreading a bunch of BS (like "pay for play" folders) it is my opinion that trump would not have won the election. but because they did all that, he did win.

therefore, russia "hacked" the election.

capiche, nimwit?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So pathetic.  Defending corruption by democrats and constantly triggered by speculation.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Slinger is absolutely beating the fuck out of Putin’s Puppets......and the most egregious Puppets are the likes of @f7ben @motonoggin @SSFB @NaturallyAspirated who think they are doing the country a service while throwing their votes away or standing on the sidelines bitching about Dump Klan.  Even being complacent towards the Dump Klan while they pursue an agenda the stupid fucks disagree with.   Many on the site are simply too fucking stupid to grasp what @Snoslinger is saying. 

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

20 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Just shut up 

I second Ice.  

STFU @jtssrx :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus, do I need to explain it again you dumb fuck? let's try again....

had Russia done nothing, no hacking into the DNC servers, no spreading a bunch of BS (like "pay for play" folders) it is my opinion that trump would not have won the election. but because they did all that, he did win.

therefore, russia "hacked" the election.

capiche, nimwit?

That's an opinion and if you had a brain you would look at the Mueller indictments of the 13 Russians. They were promoting Hillary while targetting Trump as well. They even held not my president rallies after trump won. Rallys people like Micheal Moore attended. The Russians were not trying to get Trump elected they are trying to create chaos 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Your avatar is perfect for you....always barking like a little mut, but never any substance

STFU you stupid fucker.  You are so dumb it’s painful to know you’re still breathing.