Check your account email address ×

Smart Black Woman Replacing A Dumb White Guy...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, oleroule said:

is this the start of the 'oprah: wire-to-wire' campaign?

I don’t support non politicians or those without backgrounds in law/government.  Dump is perfect example of how on with no experience is a total fuck up. 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

As you support anyone nominated on the red team..as evidence by your blind support for Dump...so simply STFU :thumbsup:

:fuckoff: you are the biggest hack in the history of this site you stupid fuck :finger2: 

• Thanks 1

I don’t support non politicians or those without backgrounds in law/government.  Dump is perfect example of how on with no experience is a total fuck up. 

Trump is the most qualified person to ever hold the job you ignoramus. You are without question the stupidest human on the planet :finger3: 

Quote should be noted for future reference, you'll be all in to support her if she's the Dem nominee. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Quote should be noted for future reference, you'll be all in to support her if she's the Dem nominee. 

Him and MC alike will blindly support any D that's put up there. After all....there's only two political parties right  :lol: 

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

As you support anyone nominated on the red team..as evidence by your blind support for Dump...so simply STFU :thumbsup:

Take your own advice and after you STFU leave again.:thumbsup:

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You’re proof of an ignorant and stupid American electorate as you’re defending Dump til the end :lol:  

I will support who ever occupies the white house, much like I did with the "sharp dressed tan man" but Oprah, thought the left couldn't get any lower than shillary, but get ready blownlightbulbrider she has a lot of taint for you to stick your head in

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

so, you haven't been told yet to support her.

got it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member

You'll suck Oprah's dick if the Dems nominate her, FACT!

• Haha 3

I think now would be an excellent time to give non politician's a seat at big table. The political class has a bad case of group think so some outside ideas could go along way. I think it is fair to be Leary of people who have only had the one ambition which is higher political office and once this is achieved their only goal is to stay in office.

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think now would be an excellent time to give non politician's a seat at big table. The political class has a bad case of group think so some outside ideas could go along way. I think it is fair to be Leary of people who have only had the one ambition which is higher political office and once this is achieved their only goal is to stay in office.

The system was originally designed for the public to serve a term or 2 then go back to running their business or the like. It has since been molested.

9 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I thought the next Presidential race was going to be between Clooney and Hanks.....now Doprah....US should be proud, 340 million to choose from and they have another round of turds...

Isnt that amazing? 

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

She would be terrific entertainment,  black women president.  Imagine how the rights heads would explode from that.  

I could get behind her, lets see her platform, and lets see it 2024. :news: 

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Give it a rest Gomer Pyle.  You've made enough of a fool of yourself for one day.  There are 15 measures of this president that prove he's far from a fuck up.  

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

If she runs she will be the first candidate to admit to smoking crack :lmao: 

No kidding.....never knew that.

Thanks, but no thanks Oprah. The American people voted a negro in for 8 years, and what did he give us? He started a fucking war on law enforcement, and brought race relations back to the 60s. 

Fuck off and die. 

" If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon ".    Oh you mean the nice little 12 year old with the Hollister T-shirt, or the 18 year old, ugly, sneering, violent, black thug, ready to kill? 

Which one fuckers, which one????  

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Thanks, but no thanks Oprah. The American people voted a negro in for 8 years, and what did he give us? He started a fucking war on law enforcement, and brought race relations back to the 60s. 

Fuck off and die. 

" If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon ".    Oh you mean the nice little 12 year old with the Hollister T-shirt, or the 18 year old, ugly, sneering, violent, black thug, ready to kill? 

Which one fuckers, which one????  

She had an abortion so nobody knows if her kid looks like Tryvon she murdered it :flush: 

Just now, Momorider said:

She had an abortion so nobody knows if her kid looks like Tryvon she murdered it :flush: 

Thank God. One less negroid to destroy white American's lives. 

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Not that I really care about Oprah and her 2020 aspirations in the current new cycle.....but the could not be more contrast between her and Dump :thumbsup:

After running Hillary, even a pile of moldy feces is an upward movement for your party.  Oprah is pretty much hitting a home run.  

Edited by racinfarmer

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

Trump isn't a so called "celebrity" you stupid pants shitting fuck the guy has a 50+ year career running massive successful businesses you know nothing ignorant retard :finger2: 

:lol:

5 hours ago, Momorider said:

Trump is the most qualified person to ever hold the job you ignoramus. You are without question the stupidest human on the planet :finger3: