Check your account email address ×

Same sex marriage ruined hetero marriage...

As I defend a woman's right to chose, I also defend the constitutional right of law-abiding citizens to marry whomever they want. This does not imply approval of either life-style choice. 

12 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

As I defend a woman's right to chose, I also defend the constitutional right of law-abiding citizens to marry whomever they want. This does not imply approval of either life-style choice. 

I defend your right to drink a fifth of Canadian mist and fall face first curbside with your hands in your front pockets while playing with your pea size testicles with those tiny fingers of yours 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member

My parents are divorced, both my brothers are divorced, Im almost certain my oldest brother will get a second divorce... the nation's divorce raye is over 50%... What fucking sanctity do they speak of?  :lol:

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

My parents are divorced, both my brothers are divorced, Im almost certain my oldest brother will get a second divorce... the nation's divorce raye is over 50%... What fucking sanctity do they speak of?  :lol:

Yep, at this point I'm against marriage all together. :lol:

20 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Being as the divorce rate is over 60% I wouldn't say gay marriage is it's biggest threat. 

And when the divorce rate starts to drop you know damn well they'll say it's dropping "in spite of the gays" 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Please explain the alt left platform and how it differs from the left and far left platform. 

The "alt left" like kayaking, birkenstocks, mass murders stats for other countries and anal-eze

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/9/2017 at 11:10 PM, Kivalo said:

Not even close to 50% in my small community.