Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

17 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Took half a dozen of us to get it pulled out of the woods.  

I was the first sled behind him.  Blew right by him.  All I saw was some plastic parts by the side of the trail and thought it looked like a sled in the woods.  He was so far in the woods and all black it was tough to see him.  Didn't see any sled if front of me and no snow dust so I stopped.  Parked my sled on the side of the trail and put my orange helmet on the inside of the corner ahead of us.  Last thing I wanted was another sled piling into a bunch of us on the side of the trail.  Had another guy put his sled and orange helmet on the trail for sleds coming the other way.

Good thing is the trail was hard enough that we just pulled it out on one ski.  I carried the ski, spindle, a-arm, shock shaft assembly on my sled to the closest road.

The snow dust was so bad I dropped back in the pack right before this.  People on my ass even though you couldn't see anything.  No biggie, I knew where I was going and can ride my own ride.  Few miles later one was is in the trees and I wasn't surprised...

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/288-minnesota/1863978-first-brisk-paced-hcs-ride-january-11th-5.html

attachment.php?attachmentid=2070742&d=1578879473

Is this guy going to part it? I need a few panels on the exhaust side.

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

What panels? I may have some in the barn. Mice nests come free of charge

I can’t find a pic of it? It’s on the throttle side. Between the hood and the belly pan. I believe it’s two panels? The panel with the reflector on it.

2A2E24E3-B166-4A9A-80B6-2DE59B255C5B.jpeg

Edited by Woodtick

On 1/14/2020 at 10:06 AM, teamgreen02 said:

I'm guessing he will be.  Send Kicker806 a PM on HCS and he may be able to get you in touch with him.

That’s his son, right?

On 1/14/2020 at 11:08 AM, washedupmxer said:

The GFS is certain MN and  northern Wisconsin gets hammed with snow Friday and Saturday. 

I just cleared 4-5 yesterday.  Calling for another 6-10 today.  Jesus!  We’re headed for a record year.  Hard to believe it’s only mid-Jan.

15 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

This is at a local dealership to me. 

Screenshot_20200117-062328.png

It needs more yellow.  Eeeesh.

4 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

As long as it stays cold and windy, the LES machine over Superior will still be kicking :bc:

Man are you gonna ride at all this year? That sled is losing value quick!!

• Haha 2