Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

We got rained on yesterday and the trails looked like shit pulling out of town today. Puddles everywhere. 

That sucks but at least you got some good riding in before the weather turned to shit.   :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That sucks but at least you got some good riding in before the weather turned to shit.   :thumbsup:

Got about 800 miles for the season and it's still December. :bc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, thewayout said:

Ripped the unplowed Forest roads and seasonals all day today. We broke trail on 2’ of powder. Didn’t see a single person today. 

47D2D7EC-7F1A-4807-8044-B4976A596B73.jpeg

4723AEF5-0B60-45D4-830B-2E8B4CB7207C.jpeg

9D920FE3-0C70-4358-9836-91985A19A05B.jpeg

Minnesota is looking like the place to ride right now. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Snowing a inch a hour. First tracks on the trail. I’m riding bitches.M28 is snow covered.:friends:

5BD600A8-6877-4327-BE55-C69CD0F3E854.jpeg

1445CCE4-BAE9-439E-92A8-C2A7E399FBAE.jpeg

Well thats good news because St. Germain was toast yesterday. They will need freezing temps and another foot of snow to be back in shape. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Minnesota is looking like the place to ride right now. 

Minnesota is always the place to ride but it's fine, you can stay in the UP.

Trails were great on Saturday.  Enough traffic to get them softened up but not completely tore up.

Sunday was a washout for us.  Woke up to 6" of slush in the hotel parking lot.  Probably had more snow on top of the hill and further north towards Silver Bay.  Rained all the way home.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Minnesota is always the place to ride but it's fine, you can stay in the UP.

Trails were great on Saturday.  Enough traffic to get them softened up but not completely tore up.

Sunday was a washout for us.  Woke up to 6" of slush in the hotel parking lot.  Probably had more snow on top of the hill and further north towards Silver Bay.  Rained all the way home.

The main reason we go to the UP is because they usually have the snow. If there is ridable snow further south we wouldn't go to the UP. Minnesota is a couple more hours in the truck but I don't have any reservations about riding there if it's good. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

The main reason we go to the UP is because they usually have the snow. If there is ridable snow further south we wouldn't go to the UP. Minnesota is a couple more hours in the truck but I don't have any reservations about riding there if it's good. 

You joining me and Bhen this weekend?

Just now, bussman said:

You joining me and Bhen this weekend?

I wish I could but I have a busy week at work this week and need to stay home. It will probably be another week or 2 before I can take some time off. On top of everything else my assistant just told me she is moving to florida in 2 weeks so I need to hire and train a new one... 

19 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Sweet.  Buddies dad used to have one of those.  We used to ride it around here when we got snow   Was a blast. 

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

too busy eating donuts,  drinking coffee and beating and cheating on their wives to be dealing with that.  

I thought they like writing tickets? But i guess if they have to get their fat asses out of the warm truck and go chase someone down a trail that is too much.