Check your account email address ×

Meth Storm

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

No, Luckily I have never had the need for it. Also, because I am very discipled, I know I would be able to make the correct choice.

It would probably be tough on those around me at the time, but I would probably be stubborn enough to suffer, and live thru the pain. LOL

Hopefully I will never need that stuff.

So you can guarantee if you had to take opioids for whatever reason you would just be all fine and dandy? Had no idea all it took was discipline.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

i was impressed the dentist script was only for 6 for after my sons wisdom teeth.  he still had 20 left from his knee surgery.  

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i was impressed the dentist script was only for 6 for after my sons wisdom teeth.  he still had 20 left from his knee surgery.  

When I took the first one my mouth was still hurting bad enough that I appreciated it, but I bet a bunch of ibuprofen would have worked fine too. When I later took the 2nd one I didn't like the way it made me feel so I quit taking them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

If your dentist prescribed Oxycontin for your wisdom teeth he should loose his license...fucking moron. You don't just jump from a handful of Tylenol 3's to sticking a fucking needle in your arm.

16 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

ban all forms of Naloxone would be a good start in addressing opioid problem in the US

Lol. It's like some of you dipshits are deliberately sociopathic. You're capable of empathy, but the pent up rage and hate in your heart just drowns it out. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. It's like some of you dipshits are deliberately sociopathic. You're capable of empathy, but the pent up rage and hate in your heart just drowns it out. 

Unborn babies will get em. :bc:

**Unborn WHITE babies that is... :bc:

39 minutes ago, SSFB said:

When I took the first one my mouth was still hurting bad enough that I appreciated it, but I bet a bunch of ibuprofen would have worked fine too. When I later took the 2nd one I didn't like the way it made me feel so I quit taking them. 

my son didn't take any after the wisdom teeth and only a couple after the second ACL surgery

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

"I don't even know what antifa is but I'm sure it's everything I don't like"

Shouldn't we be discussing the real culprit here? 

Capitalism taking control of government regulators and allowing opioids to be dispensed to the public like candy? 

No, I guess we shouldn't do that, because that would require critical examination of your prejudices and emotionally invested political stance. We should just blame a convenient scapegoat instead. 

He isn't lying.

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

Gives @motonoggin creedence.

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

You are one disgusting motherfucker......to even suggest that we stop all trade with mexico and punish the honest hard working people there because they have had to endure the cartels that our pathetic drug war hand crafted should be enough for you to off yourself. My god go stick your head in a toilet you fucking moron.

Brain dead fucks like you and Nancy's WAR ON DRUGS created this problem .....lap it up you thirsty fucking idiot.....you own it

what do you think Nancy's war did? smuggling was a strong business with strong sentences long before Nancy and long after . the war just allowed the fed to piss away billions more of our money on something they could never stop nor did they really want to. they really just wanted to slow down there competition  

Edited by Ez ryder

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you can guarantee if you had to take opioids for whatever reason you would just be all fine and dandy? Had no idea all it took was discipline.

I can guarantee I could stay of opioids. I have never been a fan of the downers . 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, SSFB said:

Maybe the US Government is benefiting from it and that's why nothing changes. :news:

Possibly.   Maybe people could just not use shit that fries their brains and makes they worthless leaches of society as well.  I don't care who is selling it the users are most to blame.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Possibly.   Maybe people could just not use shit that fries their brains and makes they worthless leaches of society as well.  I don't care who is selling it the users are most to blame.  

:bc:

But then, who would be the "victims"?  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Moto is coming for your toothbrush.

In the show every single person in the family smoked, had severe medical issues, was housed (granted it was a dump) and fed by society.   Not one of them worked.   Meth was fucking them up so bad they had dog shit all over the floor and would just cover it with dirty clothes.  I must have seen 5-10 different dogs in and around their place.   :wall:

Just now, Highmark said:

In the show every single person in the family smoked, had severe medical issues, was housed (granted it was a dump) and fed by society.   Not one of them worked.   Meth was fucking them up so bad they had dog shit all over the floor and would just cover it with dirty clothes.  I must have seen 5-10 different dogs in and around their place.   :wall:

I'm pretty sure people live like that without the drugs also.  But, capatalism is to blame for their choices...or lack of them I guess.  I don't know...some of this complete and ignorant idiocy spewed here is starting to become boring to me anymore.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Yah .....and low income my best buddies are to blame for the housing crisis.....blah blah blah. Fucking idiot 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah .....and low income niggers are to blame for the housing crisis.....blah blah blah. Fucking idiot 

Morning cum bucket!!!!!!!!1111111111

Never made that claim.  I said the housing crisis was partly to blame on ANYONE who bought houses they couldn't afford.   You are making it racial....not me.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Morning cum bucket!!!!!!!!1111111111

Never made that claim.  I said the housing crisis was partly to blame on ANYONE who bought houses they couldn't afford.   You are making it racial....not me.

Nope....you love to point the finger at any individual you can regardless of if there is private sector systemic corruption and greed to blame ....you are a shameless corporate apologist and its plain as day.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....you love to point the finger at any individual you can regardless of if there is private sector systemic corruption and greed to blame ....you are a shameless corporate apologist and its plain as day.

Who do you blame for your failed business?  Private sector systemic corruption and greed?  

Yes I do put some of the blame on ANYONE (not just AA's) who overspend their budget.  Mortgage's that included money for vacations and what not.   Explain Ben how corporations who are just groups of people are more greedy than other groups of people?  

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m saying once you started taking them, not saying no before you do. 

First time I ever took an oxy, about 6 of us were sitting in a hotel hot tub after beating our bags off riding in 3 ' of fresh snow on short tracks.  We were all in pain, and just whomped.  My eye doc buddy hands each of us one of these little pills.  oH baby...couple beers later I was ready to go put another 100 miles on.  I've gotten them prescribed several times post broken bone surgery.  When you have genuine pain, they're awesome.  For a buzz, no way.  BTW, my buddy long since stopped giving them out like chiclets to his buds, years ago.  The kids are getting hooked on them now, its nuts.