Check your account email address ×

Meth Storm

Just now, Highmark said:

So the blame always gets pushed up?  

Everyone has responsibility... for fucks sake man.. 

And how the hell did this drug thread get turned into a mortgage discussion? :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He can make 10 times as much as I do for all I know, but you, me and zam realize it's not about how much you make, its about how much you SPEND.   I guess that makes me a dumbfuck in his eyes.

I've always said there was plenty to blame with the house crash and financial crisis.   I just can't stand the attitude that the consumer bare's none of it.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Blame everyone but you right? Its the borrower who lied, the govt made us do it, I cant ethically say that. etc... So there is no personal responsibility for the broker because they didnt do any due diligence on the borrower and they dont hold the mortgage and the lender is just going to sell it anyway and it will ultimately get bundled into a CDS and sold to pension plans all over the world? whew! Would you personally loan $100,000 to some homeless person if he provided you with fabricated documents? But you have no problem loaning someone elses money to them as long as they provided the necessary documents? Even tho someone is definitely going to get stiffed on this deal? I dont know about that.... Sounds pretty "irresponsible" ... :news:

are you incapable of actually comprehending the written word.  never have I ever said the industry was not to blame including in the post you quoted. 

I work in an industry where logic and common sense and working off gut feeling have been regulated out even more post crash to "protect the consumer" .  I have never knowingly accepted false docs to make a deal happen but sure i know people and companies who did it all the time.  it was easy to do in the 00's where there was no way to easily reverify unlike today where every file has the income checked with the IRS and we can pull paystubs and bank account info directly from the employer and bank.  There should have been some payback for those that systematically committed fraud both at a personal and company level.  One of the positives I will say about the CFPB rules is they have implemented an ability to track a specific loan down to the originator level so that if there is systematic issues downstream it can be addressed.  That said if the borrower fits the boxes even though I don't really like the deal I'm lending them the money because to not do so could be considered discrimination.  Being a direct lender not a broker we take a finanical risk in doing so but one thats less onerous than being accused of discrimination.  

Just now, Highmark said:

I've always said there are plenty to blame with the house crash and financial crisis.   I just can't stand the attitude that the consumer bare's none of it.  

No you havent, you blame the consumers. You always do. thats how this thread started. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

And how the hell did this drug thread get turned into a mortgage discussion? :lol: 

It got turned into a mortgage discussion because faggot Highmark has to bring up my consgtruction business in a discussion about placing blame where it belongs..what a moron

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Good point, I just went back and looked at the title.   I guess it just bothers me when the blame is pushed to someone other than the actual person responsible.

Just now, f7ben said:

It got turned into a mortgage discussion because faggot Highmark has to bring up my consgtruction business in a discussion about placing blame where it belongs..what a moron

Its always you. :lol: 

Just now, racer254 said:

Good point, I just went back and looked at the title.   I guess it just bothers me when the blame is pushed to someone other than the actual person responsible.

Its because you are too fucking dumb to see past the simple issues many individuals experience and see large scale manipulation and exploitation by corrupt power brokers that exacerbates those simple issues...... turning them into big issues

Just now, f7ben said:

Its because you are too fucking dumb to see past the simple issues many individuals experience and see large scale manipulation and exploitation by corrupt power brokers that exacerbates those simple issues...... turning them into big issues

Wow!  :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No you havent, you blame the consumers. You always do. thats how this thread started. 

You have a poor memory.   Yes I put a considerable amount of blame on the consumer but also contractors, RE agents, govt, banks, brokers......the list goes on and one.   I even posted and article on the original FSCE from Time magazine that I agreed was excellent.  People like yourself, Ben and Moto can't look beyond the tip of their nose if someone takes a stance and puts some blame on consumers.  You guys just flip out and make assumptions.   Its comical and enjoyable to watch.  

I've ALWAYS said the big banks should not be bailed out.   Why would I take that stance if I didn't put some of the blame on them.  :wall:

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877322,00.html

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Actually capitalism was brought into the whole opioid epidemic part of the discussion well before I mentioned your business.  :lol:  

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He has a legitimate legal business.

Not to mention he provides a medicinal product that brings significant relief to those who are prescribed his products by a doctor.

31 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Hopefully some doctors will be indicted as well.