Check your account email address ×

Meth Storm

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

What do you think the effect of a total trade ban with Mexico would do to their economy and the people living there?

Would it help them get a handle on the drugs? 

Force to govt to use more military intervention.   Your crazy if you think the Mexican govt doesn't benefit from it in some way.  

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

"I don't even know what antifa is but I'm sure it's everything I don't like"

Shouldn't we be discussing the real culprit here? 

Capitalism taking control of government regulators and allowing opioids to be dispensed to the public like candy? 

No, I guess we shouldn't do that, because that would require critical examination of your prejudices and emotionally invested political stance. We should just blame a convenient scapegoat instead. 

No, of the few drug dealers I know of that are spreading Heroin around our area, they started as pot dealers in high school and have graduated to slinging Cocaine, Heroin, Meth, Ecstacy, Spec K and Fentanyl.  Blame the Capitalist Pigs distributing street drugs for money. Isn't that why you deal drugs?

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

And painkillers from doctors were the "gateway drug". 

Yep. Licensed drug dealers. If your a minority you get prison, if your a corporation you get a tax cut. :bc:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Force to govt to use more military intervention.   Your crazy if you think the Mexican govt doesn't benefit from it in some way.  

Maybe the US Government is benefiting from it and that's why nothing changes. :news:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Maybe the US Government is benefiting from it and that's why nothing changes. :news:

Ya think? If there was a vote tomorrow to legalize all drugs and it the votes were 90% in favor of legalization or at least decriminalization.. Do you think they (the govt) would do it? 

27 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Ya think? If there was a vote tomorrow to legalize all drugs and it the votes were 90% in favor of legalization or at least decriminalization.. Do you think they (the govt) would do it? 

Why try to fix, what isn,t broken, and cons so many people into thinking it is just the bad guys ?

Sometimes Darwin has to do his work.

Maybe they should have an all you can take, kinda contest weekly.

Choices have consequences, IF they are to fukking dumb to figure that out, to bad.

I really get sick and tired of hearing the fukktards blame everyone else, but not themselves. Choices folks, it,s all about choices.

If people are stupid enough to take this shit, and get hooked on it, and want to end up in a gutter, what fukking good are they to society ?

Just now, Frostynuts said:

Why try to fix, what isn,t broken, and cons so many people into thinking it is just the bad guys ?

Choices have consequences, IF they are to fukking dumb to figure that out, to bad.

I really get sick and tired of hearing the fukktards blame everyone else, but not themselves. Choices folks, it,s all about choices.

If people are stupid enough to take this shit, and get hooked on it, and want to end up in a gutter, what fukking good are they to society ?

Do you think someone should be incarcerated for putting something in their own bodies at their own free will? 

7 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Do you think someone should be incarcerated for putting something in their own bodies at their own free will? 

It,s gotten to the point, that the prisons are full, of all kinds of problem people, that cann,t be re-habilitated.

I say, give these folks, an all you can eat session, once a week. Society cann,t keep helping, the hopeless.

5 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

It,s gotten to the point, that the prisons are full, of all kinds of problem people, that cann,t be re-habilitated.

I say, give these folks, an all you can eat session, once a week. Society cann,t keep helping, the hopeless.

What would Jesus say about that?

6 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Thats fine, I am not excusing crimes committed to feed peoples addictions. I am just saying, do you think people should be incarcerated for choosing to use drugs? 

And sure, if you knowingly choose to do something that causes your own death thats your fault. I think everybody knows heroin is bad. 

30 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I would have some inclination to agree if it weren't for the fact that this epidemic has been caused by legal opiates prescribed by doctors. The consumer/patient cannot be expected to be knowledgeable about the prescriptions given to them by medical professionals. 

What's happened with that stuff is fucking criminal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Mexico is a Narco state. The govt is the cartels at this point. They dont publicize the demonstrations in Mexico of people protesting the corrupt govt. Dont want Americans to get any ideas. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I would have some inclination to agree if it weren't for the fact that this epidemic has been caused by legal opiates prescribed by doctors. The consumer/patient cannot be expected to be knowledgeable about the prescriptions given to them by medical professionals. 

What's happened with that stuff is fucking criminal.

That,s a very interesting point. Any idea what the percentages might be ? I kinda figured out right from wrong, and consequences, when I was  around 5 years old. As far as I know, I,m not a genius, why cann,t normal people figure shit out for themselves ? Like I mentioned earlier, choices have consequences. Think about that real hard before diving in.

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

That,s a very interesting point. Any idea what the percentages might be ? I kinda figured out right from wrong, and consequences, when I was  around 5 years old. As far as I know, I,m not a genius, why cann,t normal people figure shit out for themselves ? Like I mentioned earlier, choices have consequences. Think about that real hard before diving in.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that doctors are prescribing highly addictive drugs in vast quantities for measly shit? I think my Doc gave me like 15 or 20 oxys for my wisdom teeth. I think I took two of them and that was it. 

Plenty of reading out there about how people are going from prescriptions to heroin.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/15/heroin-crackdown-oxycodone-hydrocodone/1963123/

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/29/health/gupta-unintended-consequences/index.html

http://www.narconon.org/blog/heroin-addiction/5-reasons-prescription-addiction-turns-to-heroin/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/how-an-abuse-deterrent-drug-created-the-heroin-epidemic/?utm_term=.e8eaf0ccc802

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/heroin/how-heroin-linked-to-prescription-drug-abuse

11 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Have you ever been prescribed opiate pain killers by a doctor? I have known a few people who would be the last people I would expect to get addicted but they did, and pretty quickly. It definitely affects people differently. 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

You are one disgusting motherfucker......to even suggest that we stop all trade with mexico and punish the honest hard working people there because they have had to endure the cartels that our pathetic drug war hand crafted should be enough for you to off yourself. My god go stick your head in a toilet you fucking moron.

Brain dead fucks like you and Nancy's WAR ON DRUGS created this problem .....lap it up you thirsty fucking idiot.....you own it

He has some odd ideas. He googles a lot. 

3 hours ago, s pump said:

No, of the few drug dealers I know of that are spreading Heroin around our area, they started as pot dealers in high school and have graduated to slinging Cocaine, Heroin, Meth, Ecstacy, Spec K and Fentanyl.  Blame the Capitalist Pigs distributing street drugs for money. Isn't that why you deal drugs?

Typically a heroin dealer today is buying from the same guy he sold to last week. The partition between the crowning dealers and street level is far removed. Cops typically hang their hats on arresting the addicts that sell to friends. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He has some odd ideas. He googles a lot. 

Why is it that every time our own actions destroy a country we always seek to blame the populations of that country and then seek to provide them more "solutions" which benefit them zero :lol: its fucking insanity. The average mexican Jose aint the one with the trillion dollars drug habit and Jose sure as fuck is the one that has been the most disproportionately affected

Just now, f7ben said:

Why is it that every time our own actions destroy a country we always seek to blame the populations of that country and then seek to provide them more "solutions" which benefit them zero :lol: its fucking insanity. The average mexican Jose aint the one with the trillion dollars drug habit and Jose sure as fuck is the one that has been the most disproportionately affected

He seems to think that cutting off the Mexican supply of drugs will solve the problem. Dumb ass. So Americans have to deal with the cost of food inflation to fulfill his stupid little fantasy. Fucking numbskull. 

7 hours ago, favoritos said:

We pushed production to Mexico.  The pseudoephedrine/etc.  distribution laws created that market.  Users will find the drug.  Now, they use stuff cut so dangerously that people just die earlier.  Money makes the world go around.  Drugs are part of that reality.

Wow , now here's a name that I haven't seen in a long time .  :bc:

53 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Have you ever been prescribed opiate pain killers by a doctor? I have known a few people who would be the last people I would expect to get addicted but they did, and pretty quickly. It definitely affects people differently. 

No, Luckily I have never had the need for it. Also, because I am very discipled, I know I would be able to make the correct choice.

It would probably be tough on those around me at the time, but I would probably be stubborn enough to suffer, and live thru the pain. LOL

Hopefully I will never need that stuff.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He seems to think that cutting off the Mexican supply of drugs will solve the problem. Dumb ass. So Americans have to deal with the cost of food inflation to fulfill his stupid little fantasy. Fucking numbskull. 

Might actually do some good. Cheap food subsidizes and supports stagnant wages.