Check your account email address ×

Meth Storm

• Platinum Contributing Member

If you get a chance watch the HBO documentary Meth Storm.   It documents both sides (LE and Users/Dealers) in a few small communities in central Arkansas with a focus on one family.  The destructive forces that drug carries are mind boggling.  Today most Meth comes from Mexico.  This community was seeing constant shipments of 200-300 lbs.   We should shut down all trade with Mexico until they get a handle on illegal drug production.   Other than that it would take invading the country and doing it ourselves to stop the drugs.  Yes a wall would slow it down but drugs will always find a way.   Production must be stopped because shipment and use can't.  I been an advocate lately of legalization of all drugs but watching this makes me rethink that.  

Ask yourself what our country would do if vast amounts of chemical or biological agents used for WMD's were being shipped into our country affecting and killing tens of thousands every year?  The Mexican drug trade is no different.  

Edited by Highmark

We pushed production to Mexico.  The pseudoephedrine/etc.  distribution laws created that market.  Users will find the drug.  Now, they use stuff cut so dangerously that people just die earlier.  Money makes the world go around.  Drugs are part of that reality.

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If you get a chance watch the HBO documentary Meth Storm.   It documents both sides (LE and Users/Dealers) in a few small communities in central Arkansas with a focus on one family.  The destructive forces that drug carries are mind boggling.  Today most Meth comes from Mexico.  This community was seeing constant shipments of 200-300 lbs.   We should shut down all trade with Mexico until they get a handle on illegal drug production.   Other than that it would take invading the country and doing it ourselves to stop the drugs.  Yes a wall would slow it down but drugs will always find a way.   Production must be stopped because shipment and use can't.  I been an advocate lately of legalization of all drugs but watching this makes me rethink that.  

Ask yourself what our country would do if vast amounts of chemical or biological agents used for WMD's were being shipped into our country affecting and killing tens of thousands every year?  The Mexican drug trade is no different.  

You are one disgusting motherfucker......to even suggest that we stop all trade with mexico and punish the honest hard working people there because they have had to endure the cartels that our pathetic drug war hand crafted should be enough for you to off yourself. My god go stick your head in a toilet you fucking moron.

Brain dead fucks like you and Nancy's WAR ON DRUGS created this problem .....lap it up you thirsty fucking idiot.....you own it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are one disgusting motherfucker......to even suggest that we stop all trade with mexico and punish the honest hard working people there because they have had to endure the cartels that our pathetic drug war hand crafted should be enough for you to off yourself. My god go stick your head in a toilet you fucking moron.

Brain dead fucks like you and Nancy's WAR ON DRUGS created this problem .....lap it up you thirsty fucking idiot.....you own it

Morning Ben!   How are you doing today.  :lol:  Of all the people here who I'd see as a meth head it would be you.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Morning Ben!   How are you doing today.  :lol:  Of all the people here who I'd see as a meth head it would be you.  :lol:  

:lol: my post may have been a bit harsh and ironically I havent slept much in the last week ......GOOD MORNING FAGGOT !!!!!!!1111111

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: my post may have been a bit harsh and ironically I havent slept much in the last week ......GOOD MORNING FAGGOT !!!!!!!1111111

Ironically?   Stay off the shard's cum bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

WTF is wrong with that, I do it all the time. :lol:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

A wall wont slow it down one bit. Why do you think Chicago is the hot bed for gang violence? A major portion of the drugs come in to Chicago because Chicago is the shipping epicenter of the country. So one would have to assume that the drugs are being shipped in via normal shipping avenues. No wall will stop that and it is impossible to check all containers coming in. Chicago Tribune has said the the Mexican cartels out of Chicagos little village control the entire drug trade now. Its a multi billion dollar business. 

I would say that decriminalization would at least take the power away from organized crime. I know nobody wants to hear that but we must examine any and all potential avenues because an all out invasion of Mexico is not very practical...

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are the biker gangs still heavily involved in meth or have the cartels run them off? 

I think they work together. The cartels are more of a distributor or "Importer" so to say. Then they pass it off to the various networks of gangs to feed the masses. Heroin is king around here these days. Pretty scary, i never saw that stuff around when i was younger. Cocaine, pot, LSD, ecstasy was plenty. Never saw heroin. Or meth for that matter. 

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I think they work together. The cartels are more of a distributor or "Importer" so to say. Then they pass it off to the various networks of gangs to feed the masses. Heroin is king around here these days. Pretty scary, i never saw that stuff around when i was younger. Cocaine, pot, LSD, ecstasy was plenty. Never saw heroin. Or meth for that matter. 

Fucking Heroin has become a scourge around here.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking Heroin has become a scourge around here.

Now Xanex laced with fentinol is a thing too. Crazy. 

Read something along the lines heroin OD deaths are 450% higher today than 7 years ago. That’s unreal. 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Read something along the lines heroin OD deaths are 450% higher today than 7 years ago. That’s unreal. 

Antifa and dope dealers spreading it.

Just now, bussman said:

Neighbor is a fireman in Palos. He says 95% of their calls are heroin ODs. He said these zombies live in fucking shithole filth. Almost all of the abandoned buildings we walk for demo have signs of junkies. Needles and mattresses...

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Neighbor is a fireman in Palos. He says 95% of their calls are heroin ODs. He said these zombies live in fucking shithole filth. Almost all of the abandoned buildings we walk for demo have signs of junkies. Needles and mattresses...

Yep. But hey, we ridded that Jesus guy and the evil nuclear family right out of our vernacular so things must be so much better now. :bc: 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

A wall wont slow it down one bit. Why do you think Chicago is the hot bed for gang violence? A major portion of the drugs come in to Chicago because Chicago is the shipping epicenter of the country. So one would have to assume that the drugs are being shipped in via normal shipping avenues. No wall will stop that and it is impossible to check all containers coming in. Chicago Tribune has said the the Mexican cartels out of Chicagos little village control the entire drug trade now. Its a multi billion dollar business. 

I would say that decriminalization would at least take the power away from organized crime. I know nobody wants to hear that but we must examine any and all potential avenues because an all out invasion of Mexico is not very practical...

Agree with the bold.

I don't want the wall to stop drugs.   It will stop some but the demand is too high.  

18 minutes ago, bussman said:

Yep. But hey, we ridded that Jesus guy and the evil nuclear family right out of our vernacular so things must be so much better now. :bc: 

Nuclear family? :lol:

51 minutes ago, s pump said:

Antifa and dope dealers spreading it.

:lol:

"I don't even know what antifa is but I'm sure it's everything I don't like"

Shouldn't we be discussing the real culprit here? 

Capitalism taking control of government regulators and allowing opioids to be dispensed to the public like candy? 

No, I guess we shouldn't do that, because that would require critical examination of your prejudices and emotionally invested political stance. We should just blame a convenient scapegoat instead. 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

And painkillers from doctors were the "gateway drug". 

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

What do you think the effect of a total trade ban with Mexico would do to their economy and the people living there?

Would it help them get a handle on the drugs?