Check your account email address ×

Meth Storm

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Slow your roll... WHATS BAD ABOUT BLOWCAINE?  Nothing, next question. 

Haha, bro I was king of blowcaine mountain once upon a time. That stuff is no fucking good. I've seen alot of people get ruined by that shit. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

As bad as coke is, heroin and these opiates are worse. Scary stuff. That shit is running wild in all of the suburban high schools. 

shocker we went in to protect the CIA poppy fields and now we have generations of addicts . that shit was almost non existent until we had coffins filled coming back from the poppy fields every week

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Haha, bro I was king of blowcaine mountain once upon a time. That stuff is no fucking good. I've seen alot of people get ruined by that shit. 

yeah me to . I wish smelling it was enough for me when I was playing . I will say this I did not buy my first property from hard work and saving. it was good to be in with the Cubans . but yeah I know guys who burnt through it all and or did decades of time or straight checked out .

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah me to . I wish smelling it was enough for me when I was playing . I will say this I did not buy my first property from hard work and saving. it was good to be in with the Cubans . but yeah I know guys who burnt through it all and or did decades of time or straight checked out .

It's a dirty game, you can't trust ANYONE. I did that for a bit too. I hated the way it made me and made my friends. In the end everyone goes down. With nothing. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I really love bashing partisan idiots.....I can stoop to the lowest of the low and not get down to their level so it really provides a ton of latitude. Very exciting and I would call it ...almost.....edifying!!!!!!!!111111....I think it might almost be time for Woolie and Dumbroski to join Slinger and SeRena on butthurt island !!!!!!!!1111111111 Gotta be fair you know !111

Listen here corn stalk, I pick useful idiots like you out of my stool.  You're like the special ed kid who gets to sit with the normal achiever kids.  

46 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’d hate to have to split a ball with Bhenny... Talk about an unfair advantage...

we used to have a good friend back in the day we called Hoover.......but I digress. :lol:  

47 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It's a dirty game, you can't trust ANYONE. I did that for a bit too. I hated the way it made me and made my friends. In the end everyone goes down. With nothing. 

not every one the dirty cops are still on top

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

we used to have a good friend back in the day we called Hoover.......but I digress. :lol:  

I know guys who still regularly do the stuff . fuck these guys are in there late 40s to mid 50s . I know my self to well to get in to that shit any more . last bump I did was like 2 yrs ago and that was enough to remind me why it is best to not start .

I would drop acid again if I knew where it came from and it was clean and I did chew on a little mushrooms on a sled trip last winter . not enough to go all in just a taste. I get nervous as a old man lol   

12 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No but lets say 10% of people who are prescribed opiate pain killers develop some degree of dependence? The pharmaceutical companies know this and they pay doctors to prescribe these medications knowing that they will be expanding their customer base bigly. Its no different than what street drug dealers do. So you saying that street drug dealers have no accountability in illegal drug use if they arent taking it? Sounds like you are. 

Some people can, some cant. Look at Rush Limbaugh. He was pretty vocal about scumbag drug users and look what happened to him.It affects people differently. 

Do you know how addiction works? Its a chemical change in your brain, for some it cant be controlled. I have had 3 surgeries in my life, I was administered heavy doses of opiods for each one. Thats how some people start, and sometimes thats all it takes. I didnt even choose to take them, they were just given to me via IV. 

Ever see someone try to get off of opiate addiction? It aint pretty and can even be fatal. I think if we are going to hold street dealers accountable we should hold pharmaceutical companies and doctors accountable also. But since they manipulated the govt to make themselves "unacountable" we dont hold them to the same standards even tho they use the same tactics as street dealers. 

If we as a society can help people should we or should we just let them suffer due to their own ignorance or lack of ability to help themselves?

People are assholes. Not all muslims are radical jihadists and not all drug addicts are white trash losers. 

Hey if you let yourself be fooled its your fault. 

You are fucking retarded...I had the class.

Edited by CarlSpackler

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

not every one the dirty cops are still on top

Those fuckers. I always get a kick out of these "fairyland" fuckers who think cops are so fucking righteous. I knew a cop or two in almost every town by us who was tied in or taking a cut from somebody. Police chief in one of the south suburbs got busted taking $10k a month from local drug dealers back in the early nineties.