Check your account email address ×

Meth Storm

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: yah ....someone lying about how much their TV bill was so they could get their debt ratio down is the same as shady credit default swaps and illegally bundled sub prime loans 

Sweet fuck kill yourself....you are too dumb to live 

choosing to buy a house with a 3k payment because they thought they could scrape together enough to pay it for the next 6-12 months and ride a wave and sell it for a profit is on the borrower.  And that happened a lot.  Government needs to not push an everyone should be a homeowner agenda because there are people who are not built to be homeowners.  I do feel bad for some customers who for example were pushed into option ARMs for example by the shady lender because they made more money but I do not feel bad for the guy who bought the zero down house and then was whining 2 years later when they lost it to the bank,  they had nothing invested and did not "lose" anything and in fact most of them went 4-6-9 months at the end without paying a dime.  Strange thing is there is a reasonable use for both an option ARM as well as a low down payment loan but the industry allowed them to spiral out of control.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hey if that makes you feel better about yourself then thats what you gotta do. But dont think for a minute that shady and predatory lending practices werent used and embraced by many in your industry and it fucked everybody, not just the dummies that bought them. Responsibility, its everyones burden... :bc:

It didn't fuck everybody.   Plenty of people were smart and in homes they could afford.   I have a few friends that then went and got killer deals on properties in Florida.   One actually was able to all but settle a divorce by giving her 2 of the properties.

Housing market drops varied considerably around the country.   My area wasn't hit hard at all because location wasn't driving up the price to ridiculous amounts.  Not one construction company in my area failed.   A few cut back some but generally they all survived and are thriving now.    

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hey if that makes you feel better about yourself then thats what you gotta do. But dont think for a minute that shady and predatory lending practices werent used and embraced by many in your industry and it fucked everybody, not just the dummies that bought them. Responsibility, its everyones burden... :bc:

yes it is which is all i have ever said,  my industry is to blame,  appraisers are to blame,  government is to blame,  realtors and builders are to blame.  It's simplistic to say its on any one of them because it was a snowball that kept running down the mountain until it was so big it crushed everyone and any of the parties involved had an ability to slow or stop it.  

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That is standard practice and if any of your fucks knew anything about the shit you talk about you would fucking know this. 

Maybe it's because I was brought up a little better than that.  I don't need to prey on someone else to get ahead in this world, it really has little to do with KNOWING about the shit.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yes it is which is all i have ever said,  my industry is to blame,  appraisers are to blame,  government is to blame,  realtors and builders are to blame.  It's simplistic to say its on any one of them because it was a snowball that kept running down the mountain until it was so big it crushed everyone and any of the parties involved had an ability to slow or stop it.  

Only one portion of that group egregiously broke laws that were in place to prevent what happened......you try and spread it around all you like you shill......those of us with brains know better

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You havent heard of it because you live under a rock with your fingers in your ears screaming LALALALALALALA while dreaming of any coherent way possible to blame the downtrodden

fucking pathetic 

Explain Ben when its acceptable to put some blame on the "downtrodden?"

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Maybe it's because I was brought up a little better than that.  I don't need to prey on someone else to get ahead in this world, it really has little to do with KNOWING about the shit.

Just shut the fuck up retard.....you make little to no sense and your fucking inane commentary on almost any subject is enough to make sane peoples heads explode 

Edited by f7ben

Only one portion of that group egregiously broke laws that were in place to prevent what happened......you try and spread it around all you like you shill......those of us with brains know better

It's amazing how you constantly call other's dumb that don't share your viewpoint and you pat yourself on the back and say you have "brains"  yet those you call dumb were able to get through the financial crisis just fine and you're the one complaining about problems.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Explain Ben when its acceptable to put some blame on the "downtrodden?"

No fuck head......you explain what the point if blaming the downtrodden is aside from deflecting from systemic organized negligence 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

choosing to buy a house with a 3k payment because they thought they could scrape together enough to pay it for the next 6-12 months and ride a wave and sell it for a profit is on the borrower.  And that happened a lot.  Government needs to not push an everyone should be a homeowner agenda because there are people who are not built to be homeowners.  I do feel bad for some customers who for example were pushed into option ARMs for example by the shady lender because they made more money but I do not feel bad for the guy who bought the zero down house and then was whining 2 years later when they lost it to the bank,  they had nothing invested and did not "lose" anything and in fact most of them went 4-6-9 months at the end without paying a dime.  Strange thing is there is a reasonable use for both an option ARM as well as a low down payment loan but the industry allowed them to spiral out of control.  

Blame everyone but you right? Its the borrower who lied, the govt made us do it, I cant ethically say that. etc... So there is no personal responsibility for the broker because they didnt do any due diligence on the borrower and they dont hold the mortgage and the lender is just going to sell it anyway and it will ultimately get bundled into a CDS and sold to pension plans all over the world? whew! Would you personally loan $100,000 to some homeless person if he provided you with fabricated documents? But you have no problem loaning someone elses money to them as long as they provided the necessary documents? Even tho someone is definitely going to get stiffed on this deal? I dont know about that.... Sounds pretty "irresponsible" ... :news:

Just now, f7ben said:

No fuck head......you explain what the point if blaming the downtrodden is aside from deflecting from systemic organized negligence 

First you define downtrodden.   I'll answer then you.  Think you can be level headed enough for that?

Just now, racer254 said:

It's amazing how you constantly called other dumb and you pat yourself on the back and say you have "brains"  yet those you call dumb were able to get through the financial crisis just fine and you're the one complaining about problems.

Hey brain dead fucking retard......I never mentioned a word about myself personally until it was brought up to deflect from my argument. Also seeing as how I make more coin in a month than you do in 6 I'd say I made it through just fucking fine. If it werent for my wife nearly dying I would still be building. Now fuck off and die you stupid ass faggot 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It didn't fuck everybody.   Plenty of people were smart and in homes they could afford.   I have a few friends that then went and got killer deals on properties in Florida.   One actually was able to all but settle a divorce by giving her 2 of the properties.

Housing market drops varied considerably around the country.   My area wasn't hit hard at all because location wasn't driving up the price to ridiculous amounts.  Not one construction company in my area failed.   A few cut back some but generally they all survived and are thriving now.    

It fucked everybody when the fucking world economy tanked and the stock market went down to 6400 where 90% of the public has their retirement saved. Yes sir it did. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

First you define downtrodden.   I'll answer then you.  Think you can be level headed enough for that?

NO....FUCK YOU :lol: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey brain dead fucking retard......I never mentioned a word about myself personally until it was brought up to deflect from my argument. Also seeing as how I make more coin in a month than you do in 6 I'd say I made it through just fucking fine. If it werent for my wife nearly dying I would still be building. Now fuck off and die you stupid ass faggot 

Is this your definition of downtrodden?  Yet you're constantly calling me names.....hmm.  I guess I have to be a victim in order to be downtrodden.

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Is this your definition of downtrodden?  Yet you constantly calling me names.....hmm.  I guess I have to be a victim in order to be downtrodden.

Any bets on how much sympathy I would get if I come on here crying that a bank gave me a business loan I couldn't afford to pay back and lost my company.  :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Any bets on how much sympathy I would get if I come on here crying that a bank gave me a business loan I couldn't afford to pay back and lost my company.  :lol:  

He can make 10 times as much as I do for all I know, but you, me and zam realize it's not about how much you make, its about how much you SPEND.   I guess that makes me a dumbfuck in his eyes.

Edited by racer254

Just now, Highmark said:

Banks get stiffed all the time, that why when its "their" money they spend some considerable effort into making sure the borrower is capable of repaying the loan or at least has enough collateral to cover it. If the bank just loaned whatever to whoever and didnt hold the loan do you think they hold any responsibility to the lender for being negligent with the lenders money?

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Banks get stiffed all the time, that why when its "their" money they spend some considerable effort into making sure the borrower is capable of repaying the loan or at least has enough collateral to cover it. If the bank just loaned whatever to whoever and didnt hold the loan do you think they hold any responsibility to the lender for being negligent with the lenders money?

So the blame always gets pushed up?  

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah, youre the smart guy in the room. 

Yeah, it's amazing how my morals, ethics and way of life have others on this forum calling me dumb, etc. It's a wonder how I haven't been conned by these smart bankers.  :pc:

Edited by racer254