Check your account email address ×

Charlie sheen allegedly fucked Corey Haim right in the ass

Rod

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Wow. I don't know if I believe that or not. Charlie sheen is a pretty fucked up dude so I guess it's not unreasonable to believe but... Damn..

Yeah I just see that from him but they were smoking pot

How much?  the sheen boys along with other brat packers were also abused.

Luie ck ..... totally believable.  He seems like the kind of guy who pay girls to watch him masterbate.

Mira Carey going down for showing tities to assistant????  Gay guy? :lol:

11 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Hollywood is more fucked than we imagine!

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus.  No kidding.  Yikes.

Like Alabama, except with much better looking people :lol: 

Except Weinstein, he looks likes a fucking inbred :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Like Alabama, except with much better looking people :lol: 

Except Weinstein, he looks likes a fucking inbred :lol: 

Yeah, between his fat slovenly appearance and that lazy eye, he looks like a complete degenerate. :lol:  

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not been a good couple weeks for Hollyweird. 

i'd guess 50% of it is true and then there a lot of overblown shit as well about things that are really immaterial.  Oh noes some guy patted you on the ass or tried to make a pass at you and now thats sexual assault GMAFB

Things like this gem below,  WGAF sheen was 19 the girl was 17 theres nothing wrong with him taking a poke at her.  And real nice in this case the supposed victim is dead and someone else is the one throwing the stone.  

• Additionally it is alleged Sheen kissed an underage woman, who was 17 at the time, on the set of 'Lucas' and propositioned her for sex as well 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

i'd guess 50% of it is true and then there a lot of overblown shit as well about things that are really immaterial.  Oh noes some guy patted you on the ass or tried to make a pass at you and now thats sexual assault GMAFB

Things like this gem below,  WGAF sheen was 19 the girl was 17 theres nothing wrong with him taking a poke at her.  And real nice in this case the supposed victim is dead and someone else is the one throwing the stone.  

• Additionally it is alleged Sheen kissed an underage woman, who was 17 at the time, on the set of 'Lucas' and propositioned her for sex as well 

I agree, there are 2 sides to every story, usually somewhere in the middle is the truth.. 19 and 17 FFS, what a joke, seems the MSM is willing to latch onto just about anything..

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yeah....I mean.....I'm guilty as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take into factor a lot of the timing of these allegations to lean on the bullshit lever.  Political shit shows rule this for sure.

Who the fuck is surprised what goes on at Hollywood or rockstar parties?

You do remember the kids who were in theatre clubs in high school don't you? Those are the people that became actors.

You also remember the stories from rock bands during the 70's. Aerosmith doesn't remember half of that decade.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tyler woke up with a goat while on tour.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Who the fuck is surprised what goes on at Hollywood or rockstar parties?

You do remember the kids who were in theatre clubs in high school don't you? Those are the people that became actors.

You also remember the stories from rock bands during the 70's. Aerosmith doesn't remember half of that decade.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tyler woke up with a goat while on tour.

So you were the nerd that even the Theater club kids in high school picked on? Drummer in the Marching Band stole your pizza faced girlfriend? 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

19 and 17, why would anyone care.:lol::lol: