Check your account email address ×

What are you drinking?

17 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Water on the rocks 🤷‍♂️ 

149A0471-A2E6-4B34-A6BC-EF931DEF9475.jpeg

Whoa whoa whoa bud settle down,that's a pretty full glass:lol:

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Shameless plug for my sister & brother-in-law's distillery :whistle:  But last night was a good night for this, mixed with some lemonade

image.png.d8c4bf838266ef2d1f1f19c6669b1f5f.png

If you are going to do a shameless plug, at least give us a link so we can check it out :bc:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

If you are going to do a shameless plug, at least give us a link so we can check it out :bc:

Hah .. well, they're in Wisconsin and their distributor pretty much keeps them in Wisconsin.  Nonetheless, here's some of their stuff ... excellent vodkas for the bloody mary enthusiasts.

https://www.chippewariverdistillery.com/trumies

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hah .. well, they're in Wisconsin and their distributor pretty much keeps them in Wisconsin.  Nonetheless, here's some of their stuff ... excellent vodkas for the bloody mary enthusiasts.

https://www.chippewariverdistillery.com/trumies

Another inbound link won't hurt.....unless it's from this place :lol: Jk.  Plus there are a few here from that region :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Another inbound link won't hurt.....unless it's from this place :lol: Jk.  Plus there are a few here from that region :bc:

My brother-in-law likes to say, "We're the second largest brewery in Chippewa Falls!" ... those who realize Leinenkugel's is also from Chippewa, get the joke :lol2:

But all joking aside, for those in the area who might be in Chippewa ... it really is a cool setup.  One of the few brewery & distillery combinations around the area.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

My brother-in-law likes to say, "We're the second largest brewery in Chippewa Falls!" ... those who realize Leinenkugel's is also from Chippewa, get the joke :lol2:

But all joking aside, for those in the area who might be in Chippewa ... it really is a cool setup.  One of the few brewery & distillery combinations around the area.

Some of the flavors of the Vodka seem strange, but I like mine neat. I'm sure that they would be good for the ones that like mixers.