Check your account email address ×

Mental Health Day on Torch Lake

• Platinum Contributing Member

My buddy and I decided to take a mental health day today on Torch Lake which is just a gorgeous inland lake here and I believe the biggest in Michigan...he has a couple Yamaha 1.8 L H.O. Cruisers...hit The Dockside, Sandbar, Torch River....awesome.image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

• Like 5

• Gold Member

Just looked this lake up on a map. I have been on Traverse Bay and Lake Chalervoix (obviously Lake Michigan as well) with my own boat in 2004 or 5.  Beautiful area for sure.

If I had a lake system like that at my disposal I would for sure have a couple awesome worked skis ......if I could go bar hopping and get loaded and rip around on a turbo ski that would almost make summer bearable 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If I had a lake system like that at my disposal I would for sure have a couple awesome worked skis ......if I could go bar hopping and get loaded and rip around on a turbo ski that would almost make summer bearable 

You wouldn't have to be concerned about another summer ever again, you would kill yourself in your first summer with that water rocket. :lol:

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You wouldn't have to be concerned about another summer ever again, you would kill yourself in your first summer with that water rocket. :lol:

nah ....i'm pretty cautious when i've tipped a few and i've got my finger on the trigger of a death machine

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

They are fun to power turn and submarine at lower speeds but if you get froggy on them at high speeds they will mess you up! :lol:

I've hit the water plenty hard when i used to slalom ski a lot .......potential for a bad time is certainly there :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

All flushed out since the 4th....still quite a few people at the sandbar today. :bc:

Lol, beautiful lake .

I would be pissed too if I was a resident having to put up with that.