Check your account email address ×

bad bad case of buyers remorse.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You do not have to watch it. You do not have to watch their display in any capacity.

It's a reflection of an organization that most would find disagreeable.  Their complacency with this is lazy.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm sure they are hoping it is a passing fad.  If not, I think they will start to suffer.  People don't want this type of opinion forced into their lives.  It's almost as if nobody can figure out why or how Trump was elected.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's a reflection of an organization that most would find disagreeable.  Their complacency with this is lazy.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm sure they are hoping it is a passing fad.  If not, I think they will start to suffer.  People don't want this type of opinion forced into their lives.  It's almost as if nobody can figure out why or how Trump was elected.

In the long run I suspect this is a passing fad of sorts. But I also doubt the general public at large is going to give one flying shit about this. 

Edited by Kivalo

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Wrong. I'm in the service industry just like they are. If I start making strong political or Religious views in front of my customers,the boss will tell me to shut the fuck up.

so in other words you couldn’t play the national anthem to your customers. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

would be ok if they were waving little american flags? 

As long as they were holding the US flag higher than any other. You probably won't understand that first sentence. Google is your friend.:lol2:

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

would be ok if they were waving little american flags? 

No.  But I find it bizarre that so many hate America so much that you'd all think that is "same".  The disenfranchised repugnancy of America.  Ahhh.....remember when being a loser was being a winner?  Over. :lmao:

Just now, Kivalo said:

In the long run I suspect this is a passing fad of sorts. But I also doubt the general public at large isn't going to give one flying shit about this. 

I think so too on the "fad" thing.  But by Trump pointing it out..so blatantly, it's being made an issue with the general public.  And I thing it should be.  I'm tired of the whiney fucking babies getting to do whatever they want while the shit on anybody that disagrees with their opinion.  We need to learn restraint and respect for others or....at least quiet disrespect.  

If anybody sticks their middle finger in my face, I'm going to react accordingly.  How the consequences for this have somehow become all my fault is absurd.  Again...enter Trump.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No.  But I find it bizarre that so many hate America so much that you'd all think that is "same".  The disenfranchised repugnancy of America.  Ahhh.....remember when being a loser was being a winner?  Over. :lmao:

I think so too on the "fad" thing.  But by Trump pointing it out..so blatantly, it's being made an issue with the general public.  And I thing it should be.  I'm tired of the whiney fucking babies getting to do whatever they want while the shit on anybody that disagrees with their opinion.  We need to learn restraint and respect for others or....at least quiet disrespect.  

If anybody sticks their middle finger in my face, I'm going to react accordingly.  How the consequences for this have somehow become all my fault is absurd.  Again...enter Trump.

your ego is bruised. ouch. 

Just now, Woodtick said:

No l can not. That's not what they are paying me for. 

It's innapropriate.  It's actually quite simple.  That's why these "activists" aren't understanding it.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

your ego is bruised. ouch. 

:lol:

Impossible.

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

are the players getting paid to stand during the anthem? is that in their contract? 

You're argument for the right to show blatant disrespect on tradition is gross.  And funny...because you're kinda dumb. :lol:

Again...let's just get rid of the Nat'l anthem before games.  Why not?

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the difference here is that you spending time in the shitter wacking off hurts productivity. kneeling instead of standing during a song doesn’t. face it, people are pissed because of some long enshrined dogma is getting challenged. 

Dogma?  I think tradition or gesture of respect are more accurate descriptions for most Americans.  I know its "de rigeur" to hate America and all it "stands for", but I'm still on board with the old "dogma"

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The NFL and all others are making a mistake IMO...and that's my standpoint.  Period.  If not...just get rid of the anthem...that's an argurment ender...again....let's see if the NFL or any other organization has the "money where mouth is" moxie.

You think the "flag protestor" is the same?  Go shit on the flag whenever you want...I don't care.  But if you do something like that as an action to incite another reaction, well, that's what you'll get.  Our society has turned into a liberals dream of the person reacting is at fault...not the provocateur.  It's ignorance excusing ignorance.

OK, now thats........../thread.  Good post.  And it should be pretty clear by now that the public is getting weary of all of it, unless they soft enough in the head and getting wrapped up in it, as if its some kind of noble cause....and I mean everything from antifa, celebrities turning the Emmys into a political rant, to this NFL bullshit.  Ticket sales and viewership to everything from movies to football games are down this year....connect the dots people.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well The Steelers as a team are going into the locker room during The National Anthem....a unity display apparently. Bunch of fucking Meatheads just need to stand there, play the fucking game, collect their check and stfu.

Edited by Biggie Smails

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well to your credit you're at least cognizant of the fact that orange man is pumping up the crowd to make it into an issue, that's what he does.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well The Steelers as a team are going into the locker room during The National Anthem....a unity display apparently.

good job president trump. taking a likely passing fad and turning into a national emergency. i guess he never heard the phrase, that which you give energy to will continue. idiot 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

good job president trump. taking a likely passing fad and turning into a national emergency. i guess he never heard the phrase, that which you give energy to will continue. idiot 

Oh I agree....he definitley turned a molehill into a mountain.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dogma?  I think tradition or gesture of respect are more accurate descriptions for most Americans.  I know its "de rigeur" to hate America and all it "stands for", but I'm still on board with the old "dogma"

OK, now thats........../thread.  Good post.  And it should be pretty clear by now that the public is getting weary of all of it, unless they soft enough in the head and getting wrapped up in it, as if its some kind of noble cause....and I mean everything from antifa, celebrities turning the Emmys into a political rant, to this NFL bullshit.  Ticket sales and viewership to everything from movies to football games are down this year....connect the dots people.

Yep.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well The Steelers as a team are going into the locker room during The National Anthem....a unity display apparently. Bunch of fucking Meatheads just need to stand there, play the fucking game, collect their check and stfu.

Actually, I'm not so sure I think this is bad.  I don't give a shit if the teams don't wanna take the field for the Anthem.  If they have members that want to show their asses...keep them in the locker room.  Actually....if you think about it for a second....PROBLEM FIXED.  The Anthem isn't about them so much anyway.  But watch....this will be turned by the left as "squashing the First amendment" by the players noe being able to show their disrespect.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's innapropriate.  It's actually quite simple.  That's why these "activists" aren't understanding it.

:lol:

Impossible.

I was gonna let it slide but I gotta say it. :lol:Where do you come off talking about things that are inappropriate, respect for others, etc.? You go around telling people on this forum to kill themselves and post pictures of mutilated corpses and decapitated heads. That doesn't jive. :lol:

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well to your credit you're at least cognizant of the fact that orange man is pumping up the crowd to make it into an issue, that's what he does.

It's a justifiable social correction.  That's what he is there to do...and voted in to do.  Even if some that voted for him aren't smart enought to understand it.

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's a justifiable social correction.  That's what he is there to do...and voted in to do.  Even if some that voted for him aren't smart enought to understand it.

Sorry but I didn't vote for the guy so he could do shit like this.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nah, it's another misguided, reactionary pendulum swing by the populace. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I was gonna let it slide but I gotta say it. :lol:Where do you come off talking about things that are inappropriate, respect for others, etc.? You go around telling people on this forum to kill themselves and post pictures of mutilated corpses and decapitated heads. That doesn't jive. :lol:

I give my points of view freely and generously.  If you throw something up here designed to garner a response....I am more that willing to give you mine...PERIOD.  If somebody wants to display thier shit slinging abilities, then I will too.  And I'm harsh because I don't give a shit once provoked.  I have low tolerance for repugnance and I'm willing to take it to any level at which one wants to go.  Here or in person.  I show respect when being shown the same...otherwise, live and let bleed painfully to death.  I think most here would find they get what they give when debating with me.  You should also.

Wait.......did you just post,  "I was gonna let it slide". :lol: Tell you what, I'm gonna display some tolerance and let that comment "slide".

:lmao: