Check your account email address ×

bad bad case of buyers remorse.

13 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

9_9

And BTW, where those fucking pictures of your mom I told you to post a long time ago :news:

Poor Jay, some day you might grow out of your 18 year old mentality.

The other middle aged guys with 18 year old brains think you're awesome though!!! :bc:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Poor Jay, some day you might grow out of your 18 year old mentality.

The other middle aged guys with 18 year old brains think you're awesome though!!! :bc:

More like a 13 yr old.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, bussman said:

What if a player defied Jerry and stood up? 

Send a letter asking Jerry Jones, I have no idea what Jones would do.

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

When I buy season tickets, and I'm paying their salary, yeah it's on MY time, not theirs. 

Buying tickets is a choice, for the last 15 years I had club level seats and I gave them up after the Bears announced that they signed Mike Glennon, now if the Lions offend you fuck em and don't go.

Kneeling for the National Anthem is something that I personally would not do, but I do recognize that if someone wants to sit on there hands, kneel, etc. it is their choice, forced patriotism is not what this country is about. 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Send a letter asking Jerry Jones, I have no idea what Jones would do.

Buying tickets is a choice, for the last 15 years I had club level seats and I gave them up after the Bears announced that they signed Mike Glennon, now if the Lions offend you fuck em and don't go.

Kneeling for the National Anthem is something that I personally would not do, but I do recognize that if someone wants to sit on there hands, kneel, etc. it is their choice, forced patriotism is not what this country is about. 

It's a choice. You are correct.  And when people boycott and they lose money, then what

The NFL is nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.  Go ahead and kneel for the national anthem, because its your freedom of speech, and if it offends anyone, to bad for them .    However, don't kneel and pray after you score a TD (like Tim Tiebow did and was threatened by the NFL) because that isn't allowed. Because someone might be offended by it.  Also, don't wear anything to show your support for the victims of 9/11, or murdered police officers (Dallas last year) because someone might be offended, and you will be reprimanded for it.    That the Liberal NFL for ya.  

Fucking pathetic is what the NFL is 

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

It's a choice. You are correct.  And when people boycott and they lose money, then what

The NFL is nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.  Go ahead and kneel for the national anthem, because its your freedom of speech, and if it offends anyone, to bad for them .    However, don't kneel and pray after you score a TD (like Tim Tiebow did and was threatened by the NFL) because that isn't allowed. Because someone might be offended by it.  Also, don't wear anything to show your support for the victims of 9/11, or murdered police officers (Dallas last year) because someone might be offended, and you will be reprimanded for it.    That the Liberal NFL for ya.  

Celebrating after Touchdowns was penalized across the board but now it's allowed because fans like it....how was Tebow threatened?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'll take two Lions tickets.... :lmao: