Check your account email address ×

bad bad case of buyers remorse.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

My favorite thing about Trump is:..........................................................................the fact that Hillary isn't president.  Nothing else really matters after that. :bc:  

This.  All the hub bub about Trump this Trump that.....I can only imagine the shit that would be getting shoveled down our throat if that bitch got elected.  And she proves it every day, cuz she just.  won't.  go. away.  Fuck woman, you lost stfu already.  You ever see a failed presidential candidate, or for that matter, a former president, keep themselves in the news like those two assholes have?  And now Hollywood with the full court press against Trump?  I'm loving the results.  Just loving them.  By all means, keep it up folks. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This.  All the hub bub about Trump this Trump that.....I can only imagine the shit that would be getting shoveled down our throat if that bitch got elected.  And she proves it every day, cuz she just.  won't.  go. away.  Fuck woman, you lost stfu already.  You ever see a failed presidential candidate, or for that matter, a former president, keep themselves in the news like those two assholes have?  And now Hollywood with the full court press against Trump?  I'm loving the results.  Just loving them.  By all means, keep it up folks. :lol: 

Yep.  Their own heroes are tearing them down to nothing.  It's literally both sad and amusing.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well the anthem singer in Detroit was doing fine until the end when he knelt down and raised his arm during the home of the brave....Detroit native and never heard of the guy but he made his statement....

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Wrong. I'm in the service industry just like they are. If I start making strong political or Religious views in front of my customers,the boss will tell me to shut the fuck up.

/thread

Feel free to do so as you please, if your boss cans your ass that's on you. Like Kapernick, good riddence. 

The best part though is that other than our vote we have one more power in this country, where we spend our extra cash and time. If you think kneeling before a game is bullshit and turn it off, perfect. If a Tebow prayer makes you sad as you turn it off, perfect. 

Fact is every single thing the left touches it kills, add the NFL to that list. 

Their watered down, overly saturated, corruptly officiated, in bed with Vegas product had way more to do with the decline though.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

/thread

Feel free to do so as you please, if your boss cans your ass that's on you. Like Kapernick, good riddence. 

The best part though is that other than our vote we have one more power in this country, where we spend our extra cash and time. If you think kneeling before a game is bullshit and turn it off, perfect. If a Tebow prayer makes you sad as you turn it off, perfect. 

Fact is every single thing the left touches it kills, add the NFL to that list. 

Their watered down, overly saturated, corruptly officiated, in bed with Vegas product had way more to do with the decline though.  

Big "BOOM!" On this post!

oh, the NHL is slowly going that way too.  Bettman is a corrupt little weasel.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Everything is politicized in America and that needs to change. 

Yes.  It's mainstream partisan "divide and conquer" to the nth degree.  It's just plain stupid. 

ABSURD!  ....and the government institution laughs.

Just now, Momorider said:

So being patriotic and respecting your country is political? :guzzle: 

telling people how to do that and calling them SOB’s doesn’t seem to be working out real well. i ‘spose it might work on a reality tv show when he has all that fake power and control.