Check your account email address ×

bad bad case of buyers remorse.

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

It's not about that.  It's about respect/disrespect.  And the NFL is an employer.

But by all means, go Aleppo. :lmao:

Would you elaborate on the respect aspect?

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump wins...and owners are gonna have to start finding a backbone.  If you can't see why...well, you're a librul.  It's comical business power moving practice...it's no wonder the left can't see it.

:lol: 

Does someone spoon feed you? :dunno: 

Just now, Kivalo said:

Would you elaborate on the respect aspect?

Why do paid players of any entertainment industry get to use their time on camera to actively voice their grievances (fake grievances) to the public?  Why should they show the majority of the public a disresepectful display?  They shouldn't.

It's as if nobody learned with Kapernickel.  NFL profitted then, dumped his ass for what he was...radioactive.  Now he's some type of martyr beacon for retards

• Gold Member

Why do paid players of any entertainment industry get to use their time on camera to actively voice their grievances (fake grievances) to the public?  Why should they show the majority of the public a disresepectful display?  They shouldn't.

It's as if nobody learned with Kapernickel.  NFL profitted then, dumped his ass for what he was...radioactive.  Now he's some type of martyr beacon for retards

The NFL, a privately owned entity, is allowing this. Are they not allowed to do so? Same with the NBA? 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The same reason Tim Tebow gets to pray on company time when he makes a touchdown.

Because this is fucking America. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I don't what he is, but he does appear to be very simple.

Well that's funny because you and few others seem to think you are smarter than you really are not to mention the overwhelming self importance.:thumb:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

The same reason Tim Tebow gets to pray on company time when he makes a touchdown.

Because this is fucking America. 

Fake patriotism?

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That you find that clever is telling :lol:  

It was more clever than yours...because it was the truth.  

They shouldn't.  Paid players wanna go demonstrate on their time...fantastic.  

Well it seems that the NFL disagrees and is taking the hands off approach instead of the "protect my safe space" approach that the Trump supporters want. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

why does professional sports take part in the silly ritual of the national anthem? why all the patriotic correctness under this drama and chief? what’s the point? there’s a handful of inbred fucks that think that including the national anthem in professional sports has a meaningful effect of society. guess what? it doesn’t. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Well it seems that the NFL disagrees and is taking the hands off approach instead of the "protect my safe space" approach that the Trump supporters want. 

Safe space?  I find it weird it's being referred to as that.  And the fact you of all people have no problem with this show of disrespect is bizarre to me.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

why does professional sports take part in the silly ritual of the national anthem? why all the patriotic correctness under this drama and chief? what’s the point? there’s a handful of inbred fucks that think that including the national anthem in professional sports has a meaningful effect of society. guess what? it doesn’t. 

Fine...then "can" the Nat'l Anthem at these events.  I've got no problem with that.  I don't care.  But to have it play so spoiled brats can show their illigitimate "concerns" and display a spoiled little brat temperment is ignorant.

B: Guess why that isn't going to happen?  

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

i’m being disrespected. waaaahhhh!!! 

No...you're just being a little cunt.  Let's be honest.  That's who and what you are.  It's why  your life is what it is now.  Keep blaming society though...it clearly empowers you.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Safe space?  I find it weird it's being referred to as that.  And the fact you of all people have no problem with this show of disrespect is bizarre to me.

This country that prides itself on individual rights, free speech, being one the most important indivdual rights of all, you are under no obligation to be respectful about it. :bc:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What would you call it? Seems very safe space to me. 

Having a problem with it and recognizing that it's absolutely their right to do so are two separate things.

If these guys wanna stand up for black lives then they should start in the black communities.