Check your account email address ×

bad bad case of buyers remorse.

Just now, Kivalo said:

This country that prides itself on individual rights, free speech, being one the most important indivdual rights of all, you are under no obligation to be respectful about it. :bc:

This isn't the same as that though.  This is about a display of politcal grievance forced on people that didn't pay for it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

why does professional sports take part in the silly ritual of the national anthem? why all the patriotic correctness under this drama and chief? what’s the point? there’s a handful of inbred fucks that think that including the national anthem in professional sports has a meaningful effect of society. guess what? it doesn’t. 

Good god just go eat a bullet you miserable fuck.

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

This isn't the same as that though.  This is about a display of politcal grievance forced on people that didn't pay for it.

They aren't forcing anything on you, you can ignore their bullshit all day long. Forcing their views on you would be when they force you to abide by their views. 

Just now, SSFB said:

That's because you and alot of right wingers are only recognize the lefts safe space BS. 

Having a problem with it and recognizing that it's absolutely their right to do so are two separate things.

If these guys wanna stand up for black lives then they should start in the black communities.  

It's being made their right by the ownership.  The NFL is an EMPLOYER.  As is all the pro-orgs.  

The fact you think I'm a right winger is hilarious.  But I can see that.  I don't lean left.  I don't excuse whining or weakness.  And I want government so small it's shouldn't even be noticed.  

And I think this display of disrespect is grotesque.  How about we all have moments of prayer televised?  But only to Jesus.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fine...then "can" the Nat'l Anthem at these events.  I've got no problem with that.  I don't care.  But to have it play so spoiled brats can show their illigitimate "concerns" and display a spoiled little brat temperment is ignorant.

B: Guess why that isn't going to happen?  

Wtf. It isn't playing just so these guys can sit down and make a scene. 

I think it's pretty strange that you're suggesting not playing it as a means of recourse. 

Can it just because some players aren't standing for it? 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No...you're just being a little cunt.  Let's be honest.  That's who and what you are.  It's why  your life is what it is now.  Keep blaming society though...it clearly empowers you.

i love the concept of america. i love the fact that it continues to recreate itself despite the fear of change. that i can be a little cunt in your eyes and that you can be a fearful, small minded and rigid control freak in mine. i’d die protecting those ideas. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Wtf. It isn't playing just so these guys can sit down and make a scene. 

I think it's pretty strange that you're suggesting not playing it as a means of recourse. 

Can it just because some players aren't standing for it? 

That's what it is turning into.  Why not just drop it?  I've got no problem with that...why do you?  I think we should do it.  Let's see who does what if that comes to fruition.  

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i love the concept of america. i love the fact that it continues to recreate itself despite the fear of change. that i can be a little cunt in your eyes and that you can be a fearful, small minded and rigid control freak in mine. i’d die protecting those ideas. 

You wouldn't die protecting anything.  Not purposefully anyway.  Stop kidding yourself.  You're the weak that people like me protect.  There is no way around that.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's being made their right by the ownership.  The NFL is an EMPLOYER.  As is all the pro-orgs.  

The fact you think I'm a right winger is hilarious.  But I can see that.  I don't lean left.  I don't excuse whining or weakness.  And I want government so small it's shouldn't even be noticed.  

And I think this display of disrespect is grotesque.  How about we all have moments of prayer televised?  But only to Jesus.  

I'm not sure what point you think you're making here. Of course they can only do it because the NFL allows them to do so, the NFL is standing behind the players freedom and the ideals of live and let live. Trump supporters though are engaging in safe space. :lol:

I don't think you're a right winger. I said "you and right wingers", not "you and other right wingers". 

I think the fact that millions of Americans think people should be bullied into their fake, plastic patriotism is grotesque. Nothing more hilarious than some dumbass with an American flag on his window and a "speak English" sticker right beside it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

nice. :lol: 

i have yard work to do and a date tonight. enjoy your afternoon of televised professional sports. 

Tell Lance I said hi you little bald headed pillow biter. :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, SSFB said:

I'm not sure what point you think you're making here. Of course they can only do it because the NFL allows them to do so, the NFL is standing behind the players freedom and the ideals of live and let live. Trump supporters though are engaging in safe space. :lol:

I don't think you're a right winger. I said "you and right wingers", not "you and other right wingers". 

I think the fact that millions of Americans think people should be bullied into their fake, plastic patriotism is grotesque. Nothing more hilarious than some dumbass with an American flag on his window and a "speak English" sticker right beside it. 

The point is it is NOT THEIR RIGHT as it keeps being mentioned.  There are laws preventing employees from being activists on company time.

My bad on the Right winger argument.  

Nobody is forcing anything into anybody.  To some it's not "fake, plastic patriotism" Why do you or anyone else get to decide, then shit on what people want to believe?  It's like when I'm at a venue where a prayer is being taken.  I just bow my head and shut my mouth as an atheist.  Is it that hard to not be disrespectful anymore?