Check your account email address ×

bad bad case of buyers remorse.

• Gold Member

Went to Aaron Lewis concert last night....  he lead the crowd in the pledge of allegiance.  Great show!!!!  Nobody kneeled or sat down during it.  It was a better show then a nfl football game for sure.

56AB9DF0-129D-4FC9-9700-9D1D415AE4C3.thumb.jpeg.92defb2b5a35e0b4fb2601333f5c8d67.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sorry but I didn't vote for the guy so he could do shit like this.

Nobody did.  But, thinking we were gonna get something different than what we saw on display was foolish.  

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nah, it's another misguided, reactionary pendulum swing by the populace. 

Get over yourself.  You'd have more ground to stand on if you didn't vote at all.  As it is, none. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I give my points of view freely and generously.  If you throw something up here designed to garner a response....I am more that willing to give you mine...PERIOD.  If somebody wants to display thier shit slinging abilities, then I will too.  And I'm harsh because I don't give a shit once provoked.  I have low tolerance for repugnance and I'm willing to take it to any level at which one wants to go.  Here or in person.  I show respect when being shown the same...otherwise, live and let bleed painfully to death.  I think most here would find they get what they give when debating with me.  You should also.

Wait.......did you just post,  "I was gonna let it slide". :lol: Tell you what, I'm gonna display some tolerance and let that comment "slide".

:lmao:

Then you have no standing when it comes to matters of respect, appropriateness or decorum because by your own words, you're willing to go into the gutter as long as someone goes first. 

That's not justified, that's just "He did it first!"

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody did.  But, thinking we were gonna get something different than what we saw on display was foolish.  

I agree, but some of Trump's most ardent supporters were claiming that was we saw during the campaign isn't what we'd see in the White House. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Then you have no standing when it comes to matters of respect, appropriateness or decorum because by your own words, you're willing to go into the gutter as long as someone goes first. 

That's not justified, that's just "He did it first!"

BINGO!  i'm not one to ever think turning the other cheek is a form of strenght after the second attack.  If you haven't figured it out....I have no career in politics.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

BINGO!  i'm not one to ever think turning the other cheek is a form of strenght after the second attack.  If you haven't figured it out....I have no career in politics.  

False dichotomy.

One can respond to a person without going into the gutter, that's not turning the other cheek. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I agree, but some of Trump's most ardent supporters were claiming that was we saw during the campaign isn't what we'd see in the White House. 

Some of Trump's "ardent supporters" may not have known what they were bargaining for....Trump is an arrogant and brash A-hole.  Period.  But, that doesn't make him all wrong in his decisions.  This is not polilitcs as usual.  And this is breaking news to some.....but it's been that way for 5-6 years.  "Ardent" Obama supporteres were just as ignorant not to see the lies.

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

False dichotomy.

One can respond to a person without going into the gutter, that's not turning the other cheek. 

Maybe...it depends on the person eliciting response.  Let's not confuse debate on the internet with real life debate though....things ramp up quickly and grotesquely here that wouldn't necessarily "go there" in the real world.

11 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Went to Aaron Lewis concert last night....  he lead the crowd in the pledge of allegiance.  Great show!!!!  Nobody kneeled or sat down during it.  It was a better show then a nfl football game for sure.

56AB9DF0-129D-4FC9-9700-9D1D415AE4C3.thumb.jpeg.92defb2b5a35e0b4fb2601333f5c8d67.jpeg

I like this tune:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Get over yourself.  You'd have more ground to stand on if you didn't vote at all.  As it is, none. :lmao:

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I didn't think it would sink to this level...oh well.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Just shut the fuck up already. We all know you are good at kneeling and bobbing .

does your family know? 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.indy100.com/article/homophobia-gay-homosexual-closet-science-self-loathing-study-data-50-years-decriminalisation-7788016%3famp

• Platinum Contributing Member

39 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nah, it's another misguided, reactionary pendulum swing by the populace. 

Kind of how I feel about the Obama years.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I like this tune:

I do a mean karaoke of that song....know the words by heart. :lol:  Get really low on the "smoke a little weeeeee-heeeed" part.