Check your account email address ×

bad bad case of buyers remorse.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

WIRE TO WIRE! 

I wouldn't go to jail, because I guarantee little snowflake Dildorider wouldn't run her cock washer in person like she does in her safety of online

:lol: Yo dipshit - I'd talk about anything with you face to face and if you got so pissed that you felt the need to act out........then the joke and consequences are on you :bc: 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not familiar with that story.

I'm not sure.  I thought when Tom was in Mi he agreed to meet Jay after all his threats but Jay had to move a pool table :lmao: Not sure if that's it but think it might be somewhat close.  Maybe not.  

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Go ahead and TRY doing that in front of me.  You'd never be able to eat solid food without dentures 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I don't threaten anyone 

In this very thread no less!!!   :lol:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm not sure.  I thought when Tom was in Mi he agreed to meet Jay after all his threats but Jay had to move a pool table :lmao: Not sure if that's it but think it might be somewhat close.  Maybe not.  

That is correct

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

To bad he wasn't anywhere near here 

• Gold Member
Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's not a threat, that's a guarantee.

People wanna run their piss flaps online, they better be prepared to face the consequences in person. 

Sooooo you threatened him. :news:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

That is correct

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

People wanna run their piss flaps online, they better be prepared to face the consequences in person. 

Your excuse? :snack:

:lol: You epitomize a total tool :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I almost posted that...NOT A THREAT BOY ITS A GUARANTEE....WTF. :lol:

• Haha 1

“The Star-Spangled Banner wasn’t written for people like Kaepernick. The song was penned by a slave-owning lawyer who spent a lifetime fighting against the rights of African-Americans. But whether Kaepernick knows it or not, his stance alludes to a different national anthem — a “chast’ning rod” won’t stop him from standing up for what’s right.”

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

“The Star-Spangled Banner wasn’t written for people like Kaepernick. The song was penned by a slave-owning lawyer who spent a lifetime fighting against the rights of African-Americans. But whether Kaepernick knows it or not, his stance alludes to a different national anthem — a “chast’ning rod” won’t stop him from standing up for what’s right.”

Good for Kapernick. Good for  the teams that passed on him.

Win, Win

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Well, not exactly.  

When I was in MI I tried to meet up with as many forum members as possible.  We were all over the state for about 8 days.  Saw about 4 or 5 forum members during that time.  Jay and I were going to hook up just to say Hi, not settle some sort of vendetta.  I got busy at the Henry Ford museum that day and let Jay know that I couldn't make it.  He mentioned that he had a pool table to move that day anyway.  

From there we spun it into the lore it is today.  

• Haha 2