Check your account email address ×

Things from the 80's.

Highmark

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Damn dude ....I've seen them 3 times but I'd love to see them in their most recent iteration ......the last few albums fucking rock and it sounds like Mustaine is in good form 

the music was tight It was at an 1800 person venue about 2 miles form my house where the vocal mix is tough it had nothing to do with his voice from what i could tell

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think the 80's were pretty much historically bad for anything to do with pop culture .....everything was fucking gay as hell for the most part  and the chicks did their best to make themselves look like dogshit 

What the hell do you know, you were still filling diapers in the 80's :lol:

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

80's were easily the gayest decade ever  .....not even close. The 80's made disco look straight 

You are out of your fucking mind! The pants down past your ass is the single gayest thing in history and awards the decade of the '90s as the gayest ever!  This decade is a close second as there are too many gay awards going on to count!  How about you go on a date with Caitlyn Jenner if you don't think so?  :bc:

• Thanks 1

Terrible time for american cars although 80's trucks and blazers/broncos are still cool to this day.  mustangs and camaros were jsut as shitty as everything else with the posisble exception of the GN/GNX

Kid i went to megadeath with Sunday had a car in 88/89 we called the bonerig cause it belonged in the bone yard,  79 or 80 camaro with holes rusted through the floor and an anemic motor-  just a complete POS but had a ton of fun in the car and when you got stopped you could just put the can through the hole in the floor to not get bagged for possession

52 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hairball.   Change outfits a number of times.   Sound damn good too.

They're popular in the Midwest 

45 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

What the hell do you know, you were still filling diapers in the 80's :lol:

Lol!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The fucking 80's :lol: holy shit

Image result for 80's chick hair do

Meh, My wife's put that shit to shame. She is locally famous for her "wall" still talked about today. :lol: 

58 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No they weren't.  I had one of these.

1986 Mustang GT

Had 84, 85, 88.  Cars were like catnip.

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for quiet riot album

Image result for judas priest album covers

Image result for def leppard album covers

Scorpions, Ratt.

Good God, I remember when Pyromania came out. It was huge. .

Pants rolled, jean jacket, (with band pins all over it), bandanas, high tops (tongues out) spiked bracelets, parachute  pants.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Terrible time for american cars although 80's trucks and blazers/broncos are still cool to this day.  mustangs and camaros were jsut as shitty as everything else with the posisble exception of the GN/GNX

Kid i went to megadeath with Sunday had a car in 88/89 we called the bonerig cause it belonged in the bone yard,  79 or 80 camaro with holes rusted through the floor and an anemic motor-  just a complete POS but had a ton of fun in the car and when you got stopped you could just put the can through the hole in the floor to not get bagged for possession

I guess we weren't the only guys to have vehicles like that and use that maneuver.  LOL