Check your account email address ×

Things from the 80's.

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

For our so called 80's people.  Post up some memories.  

Anyone else roll and tie their jeans.   We did this with high top basketball sneakers. :lol:  

Oh and the high top pants for the girls.....those were the worst.   We always joke that I swear their jeans connected to their bra's. :lol:  

(note these are not pictures of people I know) 

images (2).jpg

download (13).jpg

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Anyone else roll and tie their jeans.   We did this with high top basketball sneakers. :lol:  

Oh and the high top pants for the girls.....those were the worst.   We always joke that I swear their jeans connected to their bra's. :lol:  

images (2).jpg

download (13).jpg

pegged pants,  high waisted jeans and even worst of all bodysuits made it way to hard to get in a girls pants.  

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

Tight rolled jeans? Fuck no! Mullets and muscle cars baby! Heavy metal music and cocaine everywhere! 

gotta Include bell bottoms,  black gas shoes and members only jackets with mullet and sweet cars :bc: 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

pegged pants,  high waisted jeans and even worst of all bodysuits made it way to hard to get in a girls pants.  

Well, ur a ginger.... thats challenge 1..... my gal just unbuttoned, dropped when I looked at her :lol: 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

:bf:  

i went to see megadeth sunday night-  bunch of skanky semi hot metal chicks there,  brought back fond 80's memories.  

Damn dude ....I've seen them 3 times but I'd love to see them in their most recent iteration ......the last few albums fucking rock and it sounds like Mustaine is in good form 

58 minutes ago, Highmark said:

images (2).jpg

download (13).jpg

good god no. torn jeans, nikes, and concert shirts were my fashionables. one of my fav custom t-shirts had a Harley emblem on the front, and a big leaf on the back with "smoke columbian" written above it. :lol: my mom actually paid for it. some of the shit my parents allowed back then are mind boggling today. I have to ask them often wtf were they thinking :lol:

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Well, ur a ginger.... thats challenge 1..... my gal just unbuttoned, dropped when I looked at her :lol: 

the ginger got plenty of skanky 80's bitches but when your trying to fingerbang mary jane rottencrotch at the movies at 15-16 years old it was a pain in the ass.

43 minutes ago, Anler said:

Tight rolled jeans? Fuck no! Mullets and muscle cars baby! Heavy metal music and cocaine everywhere! 

Hey the mullets carried into the 90's around here.   Actually my youngest kind of has one now.   Few years ago he was letting grow long all over and I said get that fucking hair cut......so he came back with a mullet of some sorts (not shaved on the sides) and has kept it ever since. :lol:  His is a kind of like this but a bit shorter.

patrick-swayze-mullet.jpg

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

speaking of the 80s, going to see kix this weekend....

:bc:

Anyone in the Midwest ever see Hairball?   They put on an excellent show. 

http://www.hairballonline.com/the-band/

Edited by Highmark

I think the 80's were pretty much historically bad for anything to do with pop culture .....everything was fucking gay as hell for the most part  and the chicks did their best to make themselves look like dogshit