Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:flush:     :thumbdown2:

image.thumb.png.605d3ddb475ebd1486a70a28b9c7345e.png

I was thinking the same thing when I logged in earlier this morning. This place has turned in to a circus  :(

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was thinking the same thing when I logged in earlier this morning. This place has turned in to a circus  :(

Same few dragging this place through the gutter

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, ckf said:

there is an easy solution.   bring out the ban hammer.  Frankie should be first to go he adds no value and isn't even funny.  uncle snotty is funny.  :news:  

27 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nice thunderstorm out here. Very dark and pouring out. Lost power too hope it comes on soonish don’t feel like dragging the generator out.

We had one skirt us about an hour ago. Just a few sprinkles and some wind here so far.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

We had one skirt us about an hour ago. Just a few sprinkles and some wind here so far.

Nice least it will cool things off a little. It was quick 10mins was very windy though. It’s back to sunny again now. Still no power 😢 

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hit 92 here today.  Supposed to be hotter tomorrow.  The AC is like my best friend.

This is my first house with central air and I can confidently say I will never live without it again lol.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

WTF....woke up this morning and decided to turn the heater back on for a little bit. Frost advisories in the northern parts. Shit weather for the entire holiday weekend

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

WTF....woke up this morning and decided to turn the heater back on for a little bit. Frost advisories in the northern parts. Shit weather for the entire holiday weekend

Heat is on here this morning too :(

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Currently 42 and rain with a high temp of maybe 50 :sad: 

40 and cloudy here. It got down to 32 here for the low. Plants were safe in the greenhouse ;)

On 5/14/2021 at 4:22 PM, CFM said:

Hey, stay away. Thanks. :wink lololol.

Was up there (I'm real close by) for a few hrs last Sunday AM. Not even a bite. :( But, I don't fish much. 

Trouser trout don't count!!!  

LMMFAO!!! 

• Gold Member

Just told the Kemper adjuster to get the fuck out and called him a fucking asshole. :lol:

The midget fuck says he'll pay to bring the garage back to pre-fire condition OR code but not both. We had sanded 3/4" ply wood but code now requires 5/8 fire rated sheetrock. We want the plywood and ONLY because code requires it we want the sheetrock as well. It's our position that the change in code is their problem, they disagreed. 

Edited by Kivalo

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Just told the Kemper adjuster to get the fuck out and called him a fucking asshole. :lol:

The midget fuck says he'll pay to bring the garage back to pre-fire condition OR code but not both. We had sanded 3/4" ply wood but code now requires 5/8 fire rated sheetrock. We want the plywood and ONLY because code requires it we want the sheetrock as well. It's our position that the change in code is their problem, they disagreed. 

Good luck. Argue with adjusters every day it’s become a fun game for me lol.

Edited by 800renegaderider

• Gold Member

My niece's 21st birthday tonight. She has all her friends up to my mom's for a party on the lake. I got conned into playing drinking games. First off.....damn dude, I'm old as fuck. Second, it's painfully obvious I haven't played a drinking game since college. Thirdly, my niece's friends aren't even hot, WTF!  :lol: