Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

16 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nice sounds a lot nicer than the 94 it is here right now in Nashua area.

Wow! What a difference. We were 83 yesterday when I headed to Diamond Pond. High 80s in Colebrook.....80 when I got to Coleman State Park.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Finally had some free time this morning woke up early started getting wiring, booster and lines and other miscellaneous engine bay shit back in. What a nightmare remembering where this stuff goes from when I took it apart 4years ago. Probably another half day button thing up and be ready to throw engine back in.

0B0DCC67-DCAC-4D74-810E-022EBCE2997C.jpeg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Finally had some free time this morning woke up early started getting wiring, booster and lines and other miscellaneous engine bay shit back in. What a nightmare remembering where this stuff goes from when I took it apart 4years ago. Probably another half day button thing up and be ready to throw engine back in.

0B0DCC67-DCAC-4D74-810E-022EBCE2997C.jpeg

Nice! Keep us posted :bc:

Currently 58° and lightly raining  :sad:

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nice! Keep us posted :bc:

Currently 58° and lightly raining  :sad:

Slow process due to little free time but I’m determined to have it on the road this year

55 and rain here too been raining for days it seems

• Like 1

I just had an order come in for a canvas print of Maidstone Lake, VT that is shipping to Monroe, MI. Getting orders from New York and the New England states is common, but every once in a while we ship one to a location we aren't expecting. I had someone from Switzerland try to order last year, but the freight was redick. He said he would get in pick one up next time he was able to get to his vacation house on Lake Willoughby. Covid stopped them last summer.  

• Like 1

No rain is really hitting our non-irrigated crops hard today. 

98-102°F temps depending on the weather station reading from the field.

Loosing 1%-5% yield per day this keeps up.

A bunch of us were talking about it at morning coffee and some ignorant individual from the Shitties overheard us, spoke up and told us we should install sprinkler systems or if it is really important, truck in water for our crops.  Yeah...

This field is just over 300 acres of stressed corn.

PXL_20210704_213713549[1].jpg

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Sad 1

Picked up a set of used handgaurds off the FleaPay because I feel less bad when I destroy a set of $30 ones vs. a set of $200 Rox ones...

This seller won the "I'm taking one photo that doesn't show how much I managed to fuck up handgaurds and not show it in a photo" award...

PXL_20210709_215505969[1].jpg

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Picked up a set of used handgaurds off the FleaPay because I feel less bad when I destroy a set of $30 ones vs. a set of $200 Rox ones...

This seller won the "I'm taking one photo that doesn't show how much I managed to fuck up handgaurds and not show it in a photo" award...

PXL_20210709_215505969[1].jpg

The guy sold him to you all busted up??? Did he at least say in the add they were damaged.

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

87 mustang notch. Back to back kids, a move, other priorities in life you know the story 😂 . I did take pictures but you can only tell so much. I have had it apart before 10yrs ago last time I painted it. My friend is a collector and has 3 so I can go look at his if need be so not to worried about it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ckf said:

I think at least @steve from amherst will remember ole constable Teddy Miller in Island Pond. He posted in a FB group that I have a photo of Island Pond that he misses IP, lol 

Screenshot_20210712-182604.png

He is NOT missed by most me thinks.     i managed to dodge his frikin milk jug traps on corners several times.. pissed him off but good too  lol

Edited by old indy
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, old indy said:

He is NOT missed by most me thinks.     i managed to dodge his frikin milk jug traps on corners several times.. pissed him off but good too  lol

It's a complete 180 here now. I hardly ever see the cruiser parked in town. And in the 8 years that I have been here I only saw him have a car pulled over once. I know the police presence in this area is very low compared to the Ossipee, NH area. 

• Like 1