Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 minute ago, ckf said:

How's it going? Still BBQing in the cold?

I haven't cooked anything lately.  Been wanting to try my masterbuilt  in the winter. I've ran my pellet grill in -20 weather, it did fine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Left yesterday out of Glover at 9 am. was 7 degrees. some reason it felt a lot colder.

Awesome! How were the trails? My neighbor says they are good. My buddy that lives in East Charleston says that we need more snow. He is used to Quebec though.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Awesome! How were the trails? My neighbor says they are good. My buddy that lives in East Charleston says that we need more snow. He is used to Quebec though.

Some areas could use more snow. What fell tuesday was heavy and clumped up easy. Didnt take a lot of traffic to fuck some areas up. 

I think 105A ( border cut ) is getting too popular as it was more hammered then I have ever seen it. 

all in all it was a good run . left truck at 9:15 , rode 165 and were loaded back up by sunset.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I don't know why I suffered for years snowblowing and shoveling. This thing does in 20 min what used to take hours and it has cup holders.

PXL_20210219_130753886.jpg

Nice! I have a deal with my neighbor, I now his lawn during the summer and he plows our driveway in the winter. I'll take the time on the mower during the summer over snowblowing our driveway anytime :thumbsup: