***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Good morning! It's damn chilly here in the Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia. We drove down here in the motorhome and we're camped out in a driveway lol. Once the wind dies down I have to cut down some branches so I can move the coach to get more level. Go figure there's no snow anywhere in sight except here on the property that nobody has been on since Aug. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, smokin george said:

I'm gonna hazard a guess mountain lion tracks. I was walking around the back of the place and these were on the back deck. I tried getting a pic of 5 bald eagles flying around as well

20210119_153947.jpg

20210119_153933.jpg

I beleive you correct. It's a cat and too big for a bobcat.

9 hours ago, smokin george said:

I'm gonna hazard a guess mountain lion tracks. I was walking around the back of the place and these were on the back deck. I tried getting a pic of 5 bald eagles flying around as well

20210119_153947.jpg

20210119_153933.jpg

Samsquatch

• Haha 1

Here's a couple of pics of pics lol. I can't open the door with the key to get in the shop to look at the cars. I'm gonna break the window lol. I haven't decided what to do with them as of yet or what condition they're in. I might keep the 73 as a project car.

20210119_185958.jpg

20210119_185136.jpg

On 1/20/2021 at 7:19 AM, smokin george said:

Here's a couple of pics of pics lol. I can't open the door with the key to get in the shop to look at the cars. I'm gonna break the window lol. I haven't decided what to do with them as of yet or what condition they're in. I might keep the 73 as a project car.

20210119_185958.jpg

20210119_185136.jpg

73 and a 78?

What motor is in the 73?

It has been an interesting week here in NS. We arrived here and there was 4-6" of snow on the ground. We were walking around and found big cat tracks on the back deck and then we saw our first bald eagle. Then 2 days later we got 8-10" of snow and today a beauty sight of 6 golden eagles. The wife has been texting with a friend here and she said there's an eagle watch this time of year.

3 minutes ago, smokin george said:

It has been an interesting week here in NS. We arrived here and there was 4-6" of snow on the ground. We were walking around and found big cat tracks on the back deck and then we saw our first bald eagle. Then 2 days later we got 8-10" of snow and today a beauty sight of 6 golden eagles. The wife has been texting with a friend here and she said there's an eagle watch this time of year.

What area of ns are you in?

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Oh ic...we rented a house one summer in Brooklyn near Liverpool 

We have friends on/by Fox Point Lake and the grandkids are in Halifax. It'll be somewhere to vacation/park the motorhome and have our own space

1 minute ago, smokin george said:

We have friends on/by Fox Point Lake and the grandkids are in Halifax. It'll be somewhere to vacation/park the motorhome and have our own space

You're going to winter there?

Why are people so fucking stupid???

I got asked to do an aerial of a cabin. I asked the guy if he had a long driveway, or was it a town Rd. He tells me that it is his driveway. So I told him that I would get to it on the next nice day. I just went to go because we finally have some sunshine and I get to about a mile away and the plowed road ends and turns in to a snowmobile trail. We I text him back to let him know, he tells me that it is not plowed from either side and that it's a groomed trail in the winter..I guess I should have told you. WTF

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why are people so fucking stupid???

I got asked to do an aerial of a cabin. I asked the guy if he had a long driveway, or was it a town Rd. He tells me that it is his driveway. So I told him that I would get to it on the next nice day. I just went to go because we finally have some sunshine and I get to about a mile away and the plowed road ends and turns in to a snowmobile trail. We I text him back to let him know, he tells me that it is not plowed from either side and that it's a groomed trail in the winter..I guess I should have told you. WTF

:lol:

Typical

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Typical

Yes, people suck! Pissed me off because I wasted a sunny afternoon. Today was the 1st one in a while and I have two other afternoon shots in a different area that I could have done today. Clouds roll back in again before tomorrow afternoon  :(  

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes, people suck! Pissed me off because I wasted a sunny afternoon. Today was the 1st one in a while and I have two other afternoon shots in a different area that I could have done today. Clouds roll back in again before tomorrow afternoon  :(  

Well if it makes you feel better....this time next year you will be in the desert possibly looking at my pretty face!

• Haha 2