***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

All sorts of fancy . Bet that thing lights up the woods for a 1/4 mi or more . Is it new new? Not sure why none have a rear facing cam they could ez wire it to the dash display.  

Yep 2021 300 horse, has 2 rear cameras

44 minutes ago, Dave said:

Another chilly morning...feels colder then the last time it was - 40....wonder if these things only go down that far...

20210207_084955.jpg

Could be. A guy I know that works in Prudhoe bay said that the pickups they have only go to -40ish.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/6/2021 at 4:30 PM, smokin george said:

The famous Bad Chad from Discovery Channel lol. The wife and I went for a little tour of the area and went by his place

20210206_164839.jpg

20210206_164627.jpg

Nice....I like that show.✌🏻

1 minute ago, ckf said:

-30 is the coldest that I have had here in the past 8 years. Living year round where it can get to -47 is fucking stupid. Leave it to a nook :lol:

:lol:

It's funny watching the dogs go out for a pee....they have big plans when they first get out..until they realize how cold it is.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

-30 is the coldest that I have had here in the past 8 years. Living year round where it can get to -47 is fucking stupid. Leave it to a nook :lol:

I resemble that remark :lol: -35*f here again,,

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

It's funny watching the dogs go out for a pee....they have big plans when they first get out..until they realize how cold it is.

Same here with Izzy. She thinks she wants to go out until the rush of cold air hits her when we open the door. :lol:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I resemble that remark :lol: -35*f here again,,

Can you fly to the islands or are you stuck in Ontario?

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Same here with Izzy. She thinks she wants to go out until the rush of cold air hits her when we open the door. :lol:

Can you fly to the islands or are you stuck in Ontario?

We are stuck here. I'm guessing it will be awhile before we get to Jamaica again, like years lol.

21 minutes ago, Dave said:

Oh you can't go to the USA?

Yes,I have crossed but I have to lie. When I got invited to Hoyt Lakes for the Polaris ride I took a chance and made it!!!

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes,I have crossed but I have to lie. When I got invited to Hoyt Lakes for the Polaris ride I took a chance and made it!!!

I have to carry special papers to get across now....stupid assault charges from 33 yrs ago....they need to see they were just misdemeanors.

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

I have to carry special papers to get across now....stupid assault charges from 33 yrs ago....they need to see they were just misdemeanors.

My neighbour has to do that from a mischief charge,,do you have to renew every 6 months??? My charges stem from drug possession (big surprise!! ) and a dui but they don't care about that.

On the bold,,,it wasn't a forum moderator you beat up was it???Asking for a friend 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

My neighbour has to do that from a mischief charge,,do you have to renew every 6 months??? My charges stem from drug possession (big surprise!! ) and a dui but they don't care about that.

On the bold,,,it wasn't a forum moderator you beat up was it???Asking for a friend 

No my papers just show what I did and what level the charge was.

Why would I beat up a forum moderator?

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, HSR said:

I had to do the paperwork to get into nook land. 

We are at my brother's place in Nova Scotia and today was a very productive day. Some friends came with a small excavator, a couple float trailers and hauled an old truck out of the bush and all the scrap metal that was in the bush and in the shop. To top the day off I had listed a 78 and a 73 Vette last night for sale. A guy showed up this morning with a car battery, I installed it and poured a bit of gas in the carb and it fired right up after sitting for 14yrs. My brothers buddy showed up and talked me out of selling the 73. I'm going to haul it home when were done here and throw some money into it and turn it into a nice cruiser.

• Like 4