***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Perfect day here today. Sunny blue skis 57 now 64 later this afternoon. Took a walk with the kids to the stream at the end of road so they can throw some sticks and rocks in. Springs in full effect down here.

0586D2D5-3A85-4058-AC46-59DA9ED33C89.jpeg

Warm here today too. I was just out with the mutt putting some sand on the remaining ice in areas that don't get much sun.  It's only 58, but it's hot in the sun.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Warm here today too. I was just out with the mutt putting some sand on the remaining ice in areas that don't get much sun.  It's only 58, but it's hot in the sun.

I love winter but nice to get outside in a t-shirt again. Your ice will be gone later this week. They are saying 70 later this week for sw nh.

• Like 2

We've been in Nova Scotia since the middle of January trying to look after my brother's estate. It has been an overwhelming experience trying to clear a house and shop out with 35 years of stuff with just the 2 of us. We filled 3 big waste bins, burned a ton of stuff and and we can finally see the end result. We had painters in to do the inside and I rented a brush cutter today to get rid of all the wild bushes around the house. All that's left inside is to wash a few more floors and we're done. On Friday a guy is coming to take pics and a drone video of the property so we can list it. Once its listed we can finally go home

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We've been in Nova Scotia since the middle of January trying to look after my brother's estate. It has been an overwhelming experience trying to clear a house and shop out with 35 years of stuff with just the 2 of us. We filled 3 big waste bins, burned a ton of stuff and and we can finally see the end result. We had painters in to do the inside and I rented a brush cutter today to get rid of all the wild bushes around the house. All that's left inside is to wash a few more floors and we're done. On Friday a guy is coming to take pics and a drone video of the property so we can list it. Once its listed we can finally go home

Your commitment is admirable George but stay in NS !! 

Seriously stupid money for properties in ON and well... they're in Ontario

2 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Your commitment is admirable George but stay in NS !! 

Seriously stupid money for properties in ON and well... they're in Ontario

Hi Mike! My brother didn't have a will and it took from middle of Aug to middle of Jan to get estate Administrator. We bought a piece of property 1/2 hour from Halifax as a vacation spot. 

• Like 3

What a beautiful day here in Vermont! Currently partly sunny and 66°    The snow has all but disappeared in the open sunny areas. Rain coming for tomorrow though :(

On 3/22/2021 at 12:13 PM, 800renegaderider said:

Perfect day here today. Sunny blue skis 57 now 64 later this afternoon. Took a walk with the kids to the stream at the end of road so they can throw some sticks and rocks in. Springs in full effect down here.

0586D2D5-3A85-4058-AC46-59DA9ED33C89.jpeg

Any trout in that brook? 

We have had heavy rain since midnight , cooling down also , dad and I were hoping to roll the lawn today , not happening now !

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, The One said:

We have had heavy rain since midnight , cooling down also , dad and I were hoping to roll the lawn today , not happening now !

It supposed to rain hard here today. Flood watches are up.

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

It supposed to rain hard here today. Flood watches are up.

Yes , we have severe weather watches happening also , its pissing down rain at the moment and to continue through out the day 

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Never got one of these on video before. Fisher cat

Cool video!!!

Not much rain here so far, but the small streams were pretty full from the snow melt when we out this morning.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Cool video!!!

Not much rain here so far, but the small streams were pretty full from the snow melt when we out this morning.

No rain here yet either but it’s nice and warm. Streams are definitely full and rushing down here it’s the only time I can hear the one behind me from my deck.

• Like 1