Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

dosnt take much

Nope.  Wasn't even enough to use 4wd and some of these people were driving like they're was 10" of ice on the roads. 

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

Morning fellas. Cloudy and 30° on this New Year's Eve.  I got an average of 6.5" of new snow when I measured it this morning. That brings us up to about 8" of snow at the snow stake.

netcam.jpg

Morning faggot :bc:

:news:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Just enough here this morning to make people drive like idiots on my way into work.  Boss is late :lol:

I remember driving down to Zug Island back in the day after some overnight snow and I was amazed at the lack of driving skills...I had the old FWD LeBaron Coupe and had zero problem. 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

ANy snow expected ?

starting to think that maybe this is not the year.  we do have some snow here ( Houlton area ) but suppose to be 40 and raining for Friday and Sat morning  wtf ?

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

Happy New Year everyone :bc:  Currently 29° with light snow falling all day. Yesterday's snow settled a lot with the mild mid 30's that we had yesterday.  The local club has opened some trails back up and I would expect more to open as the "flurries" continue to fall. @steve from amherst my neighbor is out now. I'll let you know how he made out after I talk to him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yeah got here around 5. At Terry's now. Did 50 miles and some good heat cycles, ready to put some miles on now. 

Hows the xcr over the xc?  My folks are heading to cochrane tomorrow I think 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Hows the xcr over the xc?  My folks are heading to cochrane tomorrow I think 

I feels fucking awesome. I was trying to find holes to slam into and it never bottom. Turns on a dime and feels planted even in the choppy corners. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I feels fucking awesome. I was trying to find holes to slam into and it never bottom. Turns on a dime and feels planted even in the choppy corners. 

How do the BNG look in the moon light?:wacko: happy new year everyone.

• Gold Member

Drove my mom's car to FL for her and she flew in today. Me, her & her bf go to Applebee's (yeah wasn't my choice after an 18hr drive either) anyway her and the bf start fighting with the manager and waitress because the rice came out slow & cold and the bf's Manhattan didn't come out soon enough. That evolved into bitching because the Buffalo game wasn't turned to the Pats game soon enough and my mom entered with the kicker....CNN was on but NOT Fox News.

FML. :flush:

:lol:

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Drove my mom's car to FL for her and she flew in today. Me, her & her bf go to Applebee's (yeah wasn't my choice after an 18hr drive either) anyway her and the bf start fighting with the manager and waitress because the rice came out slow & cold and the bf's Manhattan didn't come out soon enough. That evolved into bitching because the Buffalo game wasn't turned to the Pats game soon enough and my mom entered with the kicker....CNN was on but NOT Fox News.

FML. :flush:

:lol:

Applebee's is basically all frozen microwaved food.