Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well he canceled himself.:lol:

Thats how you will end up.

• Haha 1

His departure was a lot less dramatic than some others so he gets kudos from me there.

Others can’t even muster the self control to do a self imposed vacation so they go out like a wrecking ball insisting they’re the victims the entire time. :news:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

His departure was a lot less dramatic than some others so he gets kudos from me there.

Others can’t even muster the self control to do a self imposed vacation so they go out like a wrecking ball insisting they’re the victims the entire time. :news:

“Alot less dramatic”….haha…priceless.😂

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, SSFB said:

All the drama was before he had pulled his Houdini act though

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Well we know it wasn't you. You have a hard enough time putting 3 word sentences together without fucking it up!

What level of humour is this?

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

It’s the internet ffs.

who gives a rats ass what someone is saying about you on a sled forum 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

It’s the internet ffs.

who gives a rats ass what someone is saying about you on a sled forum 

Oh I agree, but I think your list and my list of who takes it the most seriously would be very different. 

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

:whistle:

Well seeing how it was his request to be removed from the site he can't get in on the class action law suit against the site owner and the site staff. I believe Morgan & Morgan will be representing the "Class" ..... :thumbsup:

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Perhaps we should call that maneuver a woolie

At least Woolie didn't go full meltdown and tell (ask) ckf to delete his profile and all that went with it.  I mean, c'mon ... that's setting the bar at a whole new level.

• Like 4

In the end it was HSR's personal choice.  Not good or bad.

I normally ignored 90% of his post along with his baiting efforts.

Not a big deal

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Bontz said:

At least Woolie didn't go full meltdown and tell (ask) ckf to delete his profile and all that went with it.  I mean, c'mon ... that's setting the bar at a whole new level.

Meltdown is a person saying they want to burn the forum down because they didn’t get their way. 

I’ll take “please delete my profile” over every other form of dramatic departure we’ve seen here. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Meltdown is a person saying they want to burn the forum down because they didn’t get their way. 

I’ll take “please delete my profile” over every other form of dramatic departure we’ve seen here. 

Fair enough.  Maybe I should have said, the meltdown is what occurred leading up to his request to delete his profile.

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He left very gracefully in comparison.  

Both situations sad though.  For fuck sakes, it's the internet.

I did not have a problem or issues with Steve, I had an ongoing p.m. with about 30+ pages long, other p.m.'s with Steve and a few other members yourself included in some of those pm's. I shared something that recently happened at home and he did not reply. I looked at the top of the p.m. and it said he left that message and his user name showed as a guest. As far as I know Steve Never shared any info from a p.m. with others with out asking first. I even asked him one time what members 1st name was and he told me he gave his word to that member he would never share that info. Hell he and Bontz went on a HCS Polaris demo ride back in 2014.

I hope all is well with Steve and that his health is good for himself and his family.... :thumbsup:....:beer_cheers:

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

🤣 And he damn near did it too.....this place is still smoldering over it .   

Goddamn impressive, if you ask me .:lmao:....WOOLIE FOE PREZ :thumbsup:..:lol:...God I love disruptors. :bc:

Disruptor?  He couldn't handle anyone who didn't have the same opinion.  About as shallow as they come.  Pathetic in fact.  Maturity level of an child.  Which I guess is about the same description of your idol so perhaps we shouldn't be surprised.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SSFB said: