Check your account email address ×

Trump's former Lamborghini fetches a cool Million

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Fuck you Jimmy - site’s biggest POS and :baby: :lol: 

I’d love to see you say that to his face.  Or mine.  Or anyone from these forums.  CKFs pet no less, and protected class here.  Idiots.  :lol: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’d love to see you say that to his face.  Or mine.  Or anyone from these forums.  CKFs pet no less, and protected class here.  Idiots.  :lol: 

No problem at all Woolie.  You should be enjoying your vacation instead of pretending you’re tough and giving a handy to your new friend :lol: 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

blue... Like back when he was a Democrat 

Funny how he was a hero to them back then. Oprah, Sharpton and the rest. He could do no wrong and his views weren't that much different.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1

Just now, J. Jackson said:

Funny how he was a hero to them back then. Oprah, Sharpton and the rest. He could do no wrong.

they were using him

he was using them 

you can add Howard Stern, Letterman and Larry King to your list... and more.  

18 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That's rich coming from a guy that keeps asking to be protected! 

:lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

In person, he'd cower like the bitch he is.

Christ, I bet even my daughters could probably beat you arm wrestling you Olive Oil looking skinny armed faggot.   I would probably break your arm.  You’re another bitch with a big mouth.  List all the people you’ve met from these boards, what is that, maybe 2-3 people?  :lol: 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Steve753 said:

That's rich coming from a guy that keeps asking to be protected! 

You’re a slow learner, not even close.  I’m hoping to shut this shit show of epic proportions down.  Its become a haven of dumb fuck homos like you.  My brother would have sold you his Bentley for a fraction what BJ would have cost you. But you were probably more concerned with getting your ugly inbred looking mug on tv, so you could impress your sister cousins. :lol:  

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Christ, I bet even my daughters could probably beat you arm wrestling you Olive Oil looking skinny armed faggot.   I would probably break your arm.  You’re another bitch with a big mouth.  List all the people you’ve met from these boards, what is that, maybe 2-3 people?  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re a slow learner, not even close.  I’m hoping to shut this shit show of epic proportions down.  It’s become a haven of dumb fuck homos like you.  My brother would have sold you his Bentley for a fraction what BJ would have cost you. But you were probably more concerned with getting your ugly inbred looking mug on tv, so you could impress your sister cousins. :lol:  

On vacation and rage posting drunk in the middle of the night :lol:  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re a slow learner, not even close.  I’m hoping to shut this shit show of epic proportions down.  Its become a haven of dumb fuck homos like you.  My brother would have sold you his Bentley for a fraction what BJ would have cost you. But you were probably more concerned with getting your ugly inbred looking mug on tv, so you could impress your sister cousins. :lol:  

A fraction of $44000 you say. :snack:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

List all the people you’ve met from these boards, what is that, maybe 2-3 people?  :lol: 

Insecure chest puffing even on vacation.  You are obviously miserable.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Make sure to write "Fuck Joe Biden" in the beach sand.:lol:

• Haha 5

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

A fraction of $44000 you say. :snack:

On 6/15/2023 at 6:16 PM, Steve753 said:

I lost all this and won back even more on my first trip to Madagascar mind you it was in Maratian currency. It was equivalent to approximately 9000usd.

Screenshot_20230615_161506.jpg

On 6/15/2023 at 7:18 PM, Steve753 said:

Big tips get you a drink real fast.

:bc:

On 6/15/2023 at 9:34 PM, Steve753 said:

I have a fair share of f u money. 

:bc:

rooster GIF

What a cocky dumbass :lol:

Make sure you blow enough money to not leave your future Grandkids anything.  Generational wealth is overrated. :thumb:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

But you were probably more concerned with getting your ugly inbred looking mug on tv, so you could impress your sister cousins. :lol:  

:roflcrying:

I laughed. Hard . 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, SnowRider said:

On vacation and rage posting drunk in the middle of the night :lol:  

Well its in the Aleutian time dumbledork.  So get your calculator out. :lol: 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Insecure chect puffing even on vacation.  You are obviously miserable.  

You and Thteve are in a tie for that honor, lets be honest here.  Used Bentleys are a dime a dozen.  

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And you obviously feel like a little man since your brother has one.

My interest in an old Bentley has really triggered some! 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 3:46 AM, DriftBusta said:

I’m hoping to shut this shit show of epic proportions down.  Its become a haven of dumb fuck homos like you.

So that is your purpose here? Why would you want to shut this forum down? There are many members that enjoy this site on a daily basis. Wouldn't it be easier on everyone if you just logged out if you hate this site so much? Or are you trying to go out with a bang?? Like suicide by cop it's a very very lame hill to die on.

Do us all a favour and quit trying to ruin Freedomsledder for everyone else thanks.