Check your account email address ×

Trump's former Lamborghini fetches a cool Million

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SSFB said:

It's because you really, REALLY need an extended break from this place Jim. It's breaking your brain. 

Bhen isn't here all the time like you are. He can take a break and walk away. 

And there it is…thanks.😉

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don't know where you guys have been but the rules on FSCE have always been fluid. The list never was and never has been exhaustive of every situation. Just because the inmates ran the asylum for a while doesn't mean this is some never happened before situation. 

Rob had given people timeouts back in the day at his discretion. 

So, what are the offensive words you wont allow here then?

There's rules, not rules , fluid rules. Depends on the admin / mod and what they want to enforce on that particular day? How does this all work now?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It's because you really, REALLY need an extended break from this place Jim. It's breaking your brain. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

There's rules, not rules , fluid rules. Depends on the admin / mod and what they want to enforce on that particular day? How does this all work now?

This is how it works apparently.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Says who? You? :lol:

Go sit in the corner.

Yes me and I wasn't talking to you anyways so quite your yipping

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That's already been covered and won't be covered again within threads because the questions never end.

Many people here manage just perfectly fine to post here without ever needing a warning from an admin and other people are always "flying close to the sun" and need constant answers on what's within the rules and what isn't. 

If you are the type of poster who needs to push the boundaries then you are just going to have to accept that you may be on the wrong side from time to time. Those people can either live with the consequences or adjust their behavior. 

Again, Rob did this same thing rarely, just like it's rare here. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yes me and I wasn't talking to you anyways so quite your yipping

Then why did you quote me if you weren’t talking to me? Simmer down child, if you need rules written out for a retard we can provide that for you. Most men don't need them on here but apparently you need specific answers for everything. Give it a rest.

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh for fucks sake Little Napoleon :lmao:

Poor-napoleon GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Oh for fucks sake Little Napoleon :lmao:

Poor-napoleon GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Does that make you feel like a big man? Do you feel like you're in charge by acting like a child with the Napoleon BS? 

Wow you REALLY showed him :lol:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Then why did you quote me if you weren’t talking to me? Simmer down child, if you need rules written out for a retard we can provide that for you. Most men don't need them on here but apparently you need specific answers for everything. Give it a rest.

Yes please :news: Me asking for clarification here and you fly off the handle and call me the child :lol: 

If you're going to enforce something then everyone else deserves to know exactly what that is. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yes please :news: Me asking for clarification here and you fly off the handle and call me the child :lol: 

If you're going to enforce something then everyone else deserves to know exactly what that is. 

Are you talking to me this time? It's really hard to tell with you :dunno:

BTW you "deserve" nothing here. Nobody is forcing you to participate so if you don't like how things are run, you too can leave anytime :bc:

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That's already been covered and won't be covered again within threads because the questions never end.

Many people here manage just perfectly fine to post here without ever needing a warning from an admin and other people are always "flying close to the sun" and need constant answers on what's within the rules and what isn't. 

If you are the type of poster who needs to push the boundaries then you are just going to have to accept that you may be on the wrong side from time to time. Those people can either live with the consequences or adjust their behavior. 

Again, Rob did this same thing rarely, just like it's rare here. 

Be on the wrong side of???? I don't deliberately try and push any boundaries here but lately I don't know where those boundaries are anymore either

Members here can't even understand the rules that were written years ago and have been explained multiple times over the years.

Yet I'm supposed to somehow lay out "exactly" what the rules are now?

Sorry, no, I'm not going to do it. I get it, you don't see it because you're not the guy who has to explain it. I am, and I'm not going to waste a bunch of energy anymore doing it. 

Be on the wrong side of???? I don't deliberately try and push any boundaries here but lately I don't know where those boundaries are anymore either

Dude, it's a generalization for the people reading it. It's not meant directly at you. 

• Like 1

Just now, HSR said:

Are you talking to me this time? It's really hard to tell with you :dunno:

BTW you "deserve" nothing here. Nobody is forcing you to participate so if you don't like how things are run, you too can leave anytime :bc:

The point was if Jim wants to be cranky he can OR is that against the rules now?

"if you need rules written out for a retard we can provide that for you" was this just lip service then?

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

The point was if Jim wants to be cranky he can OR is that against the rules now?

"if you need rules written out for a retard we can provide that for you" was this just lip service then?

Bud, if being cranky is against the rules then CKF is gonna get bored talking to himself in here. :lol:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, HSR said:

You have options, if you're unhappy with how things are run, you can log out. But to think you can run around here treating the guys that provide this site for you like they are a bag of shit is not acceptable. It's high time you shut up and move on or stay and use the site as per the admin on here.

You don't have the right to act like a child in every thread bitching and whining about FS. 

Enough already Jim. Seriously, drop it.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Bud, if being cranky is against the rules then CKF is gonna get bored talking to himself in here. :lol:

Maybe you two should get on the same page.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Members here can't even understand the rules that were written years ago and have been explained multiple times over the years.

Yet I'm supposed to somehow lay out "exactly" what the rules are now?

Sorry, no, I'm not going to do it. I get it, you don't see it because you're not the guy who has to explain it. I am, and I'm not going to waste a bunch of energy anymore doing it. 

I don't envy you having to deal with this place in the capacity you have to. I'm not intentionally trying to piss you off. HSR I could give two shits about. Honestly, I have already forgot what word or phrase was used to receive the last timeout that was given.

Groomer, diddler, pedo or all of the above? Whatever you don't want here I'll make an honest effort to not use them.  :bc: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Does that make you feel like a big man? Do you feel like you're in charge by acting like a child with the Napoleon BS? 

Wow you REALLY showed him :lol:

Awe look, it's Joel's White Knight riding in to save his king. :lmao:

White Knight - Imgflip

• Haha 4

I don't envy you having to deal with this place in the capacity you have to. I'm not intentionally trying to piss you off. HSR I could give two shits about. Honestly, I have already forgot what word or phrase was used to receive the last timeout that was given.

Groomer, diddler, pedo or all of the above? Whatever you don't want here I'll make an honest effort to not use them.  :bc: 

To be clear, you have not pissed me off. We're good. I appreciate it. :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

WokeSledder.

If that was the case, you would've been gone a long time ago!

:lol:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:lol::bc:

Screenshot_20240131_143909_Facebook.jpg