Check your account email address ×

Trump's former Lamborghini fetches a cool Million

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Talk about entitlement. The forum doesn’t fit his mold so let’s try to kill it. 

Talk about entitlement…some dweeb running around making up rules and even then not enforcing them evenly.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Talk about entitlement…some dweeb running around making up rules and even then not enforcing them evenly.

You weren’t even the first person to be given a vacation for that. :snack:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You weren’t even the first person to be given a vacation for that. :snack:

Great…others after me said worse about the same person and you didn’t say or do shit so cram that popcorn up your blown out asshole.😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Great…others after me said worse about the same person and you didn’t say or do shit so cram that popcorn up your blown out asshole.😉

Feel free to hit the report button if you see something that you see that you feel crosses the line. I know that I don't read many threads here and even the ones that I do I don't always read everyone's posts in the thread.

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cardi B Smile GIF by Robert E Blackmon

1 hour ago, HSR said:

So that is your purpose here? Why would you want to shut this forum down? There are many members that enjoy this site on a daily basis. Wouldn't it be easier on everyone if you just logged out if you hate this site so much? Or are you trying to go out with a bang?? Like suicide by cop it's a very very lame hill to die on.

Do us all a favour and quit trying to ruin Freedomsledder for everyone else thanks.

Obviously an insecure fuck with a really small dick.  No other way to explain that behavior.

39 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Obviously an insecure fuck with a really small dick.  No other way to explain that behavior.

We don't have to worry about his BS anymore. Problem solved :bc:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Feel free to hit the report button if you see something that you see that you feel crosses the line. I know that I don't read many threads here and even the ones that I do I don't always read everyone's posts in the thread.

Report button….not my style and not the point. 

Then you should expect nothing will happen. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We aren't mind readers, Jim. Nothing can be done about something if we don't see it.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Then you should expect nothing will happen. 

I know why  nothing happened and that’s fine…just quit being a cunt about it.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

We aren't mind readers, Jim. Nothing can be done about something if we don't see it.

Yeah..that’s it…nevermind John…have a good day.😂😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Well between the two of us, one of us can let things go and the other can't. :news:

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah..that’s it…nevermind John…have a good day.😂😉

You have options, if you're unhappy with how things are run, you can log out. But to think you can run around here treating the guys that provide this site for you like they are a bag of shit is not acceptable. It's high time you shut up and move on or stay and use the site as per the admin on here.

You don't have the right to act like a child in every thread bitching and whining about FS. 

Enough already Jim. Seriously, drop it.

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

You have options, if you're unhappy with how things are run, you can log out. But to think you can run around here treating the guys that provide this site for you like they are a bag of shit is not acceptable. It's high time you shut up and move on or stay and use the site as per the admin on here.

You don't have the right to act like a child in every thread bitching and whining about FS. 

Sure he does if he wants. Unless that's against the fluid rules here? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well between the two of us, one of us can let things go and the other can't. :news:

I’ll let it go when you explain why I got a vacation and others didn’t and you know exactly who I’m talking about so drop all the bullshit about the report button. 

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sure he does if he wants. Unless that's against the fluid rules here? 

I don't know where you guys have been but the rules on FSCE have always been fluid. The list never was and never has been exhaustive of every situation. Just because the inmates ran the asylum for a while doesn't mean this is some never happened before situation. 

Rob had given people timeouts back in the day at his discretion. 

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

First of all I wasn’t talking to you and everything you just typed didn’t happen. This is between me and one person and all he has to do explain himself and I’ll let it go.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ll let it go when you explain why I got a vacation and others didn’t and you know exactly who I’m talking about so drop all the bullshit about the report button. 

So exactly like I said, you can't let it go. 

Admins have been telling people to use the report button for a long time now. 

Just now, SSFB said:

So exactly like I said, you can't let it go. 

Admins have been telling people to use the report button for a long time now. 

Here’s the issue…why would I report what was said when I agree with it? You know what it doesn’t matter because it’s clear you won’t man up and explain it….I know the reason.🤷🏻😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here’s the issue…why would I report what was said when I agree with it? You know what it doesn’t matter because it’s clear you won’t man up and explain it….I know the reason.🤷🏻😉

Great that's settled then. Now move on.

It's because you really, REALLY need an extended break from this place Jim. It's breaking your brain. 

Bhen isn't here all the time like you are. He can take a break and walk away. 

• Confused 1