Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

This is a tactical failure by the Democrats.  The courts have always been an option for candidates to pursue after an election but none have been stupid enough till now to involve the courts.   When are the Dems going to stop biting there pillow and clutching there pearls over Trump?   He is just a candidate Not the boogie man the left has formed him into in there collective minds. If the Dems had played him straight from the beginning they would not have their collective delusion of good and evil so that they can feel morally superior.   All this legal flailing is just going to insure a Trump victory.    

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well as you can see a moderator posted a link  from the owner stating it's fine to go after family as of October 18, the other site owner as of yesterday said it's not.. The site moderator says there are no rules against posting about wives/family.. 

As I stated last week the site is ran like shit as of late and has gone down hill, I think the above proves my point. Two owners who can't agree on one single rule and a mod who enforces the rule based on his opinion of the member..

Like I said, I'm not married and never have been, so nobody is saying shit about my wife. But seeing the daily wife BS gets a little old. Especially since we are supposedly looking for "quality" threads..

1 owner, zero moderators.

You're acting like a Dem trying to find dirt on Trump and failing at every attempt.

Please quit the whining and trying to challenge the site rules at every opportunity. If you need a babysitter this site isn't for you. In other words, quit yer fucking bitching FFS. 

This had NOTHING to do with you and no rules past OR present were broken. Just stop it K?

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

You're acting like a Dem trying to find dirt on Trump and failing at every attempt.

Please quit the whining and trying to challenge the site rules at every opportunity. If you need a babysitter this site isn't for you. In other words, quit yer fucking bitching FFS. 

This had NOTHING to do with you and no rules past OR present were broken. Just stop it K?

Such irony.  You're the only reason this discussion is being had, and the only one here skirting the rules and common decency, all while flashing your hall monitor badge at every opportunity.  Its laughable and pathetic.  This has been said before, and probably should be said again.  "Read the room". 

• Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, HSR said:

I asked a question on site rules because you stated there were no rules about posting about family anymore on the site, as that is what I believed to be true also. Apparently that is not the case. If anything I would think you would say thank you, since we were both apparently wrong. Again, nobody is saying anything about my wife since a wife doesn't exist in my world, never has never will.. So how the fuck am I bitching about someone saying something about my wife..:true:

So wait ... all this talk about people needing to be thick skinned and family isn't off limits - just keep names and real life stuff like addresses and wokrplaces outta here - that's not true at all?  Seems like Joel wasn't aware of the new position taken by ckf and HSR.  But Joel is still enforcing the old rules about family comments ... and now HSR is too?

What a fucking clown show.  The family topic wouldn't even need to be up for discussion if not for a coupe of HSR's taint riders.

New Year ... same shit :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Reminds me of that experiment where they took college students, split them up as 'prisoners' and 'enforcers', and before you knew it the 'enforcers' went full on Nazi and all but destroyed the' prisoners'....

Give someone with zero people skills and a huge ego and put them in charge of something they have no business doing, then wonder why the whole thing went to hell.

Things went pretty well for quite a few years... people respected the RULE, a lot of self moderating to keep the filth at bay.... wonder what happened, and when....

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

So wait ... all this talk about people needing to be thick skinned and family isn't off limits - just keep names and real life stuff like addresses and wokrplaces outta here - that's not true at all?  Seems like Joel wasn't aware of the new position taken by ckf and HSR.  But Joel is still enforcing the old rules about family comments ... and now HSR is too?

What a fucking clown show.  The family topic wouldn't even need to be up for discussion if not for a coupe of HSR's taint riders.

New Year ... same shit :lol:

Apparently it is not, I thought the same thing as you for the past couple months..

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Apparently it is not, I thought the same thing as you for the past couple months..

Tag or PM SSFB for family issues here is how I read it. I’m fine with that :bc: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Tag or PM SSFB for family issues here is how I read it. I’m fine with that :bc: 

That's the way I read it as of yesterday, before that as of October, family was fair game. Not that I go there, it's not my thing and anyone can say anything they want about my imaginary wife that doesn't exist..:lol:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, toslow said:

^^^looks like somebody doesn't like getting called out^^^

I saw 3 in a row and thought I hit the meme thread by accident... :lol:

• Haha 4

When HSR knows he's pretty much got nothing left, it's like clockwork with his defeated responses ... it's either a lame attempt at a meme, or his awesome "K" replies.

At least everyone can see who the real person is who calls the shots around here (not that any of us looked in the direction of HSR anyway) :news:

• Like 2

I did say that family rule was stupid and that I wasn't going to enforce it anymore. If you are so thin skinned that you care what someone that you have never met says about your family FS isn't the place for you.

Since then Joel has said that he was still going to enforce the original rule. That's up to him and I will support whatever he wants to do. I'm not going to enforce anything as I don't need the stress.  Had I enforced the rules Driftbuster would have gotten a permanent ban and that isn't something that I wanted to happen.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have never asked for rule specifics here. Just be civilized to me and I will reply in kind. Keep family out of it. 

I try my best to be civilized to everyone regardless of how they reply to me. When the discussion turns to the childish name calling I just back out of the discussion and move on.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have never asked for rule specifics here. Just be civilized to me and I will reply in kind. Keep family out of it. 

Constantly bringing up that you worked for family or didn't have children is a completely, totally,utterly different scenario. If the "clique " all agrees, then that is acceptable, and you must endure that line of attack alone. 

Seem about right?

I didn't even mention anyone's family and look at the shitstorm it started :lol:

Same people, same crying.

It’s not what is said but who says it.  Been that way on here since the beginning.  Repug men are the thinnest skinned pussies around.  

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Constantly bringing up that you worked for family or didn't have children is a completely, totally,utterly different scenario. If the "clique " all agrees, then that is acceptable, and you must endure that line of attack alone. 

Seem about right?

I didn't even mention anyone's family and look at the shitstorm it started :lol:

Same people, same crying.

Your feelings get hurt this early in the morning?