Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

40 minutes ago, HSR said:

No yours and don't try and play coy, you know what you did and what the rules are now. The changes occurred after your second banning :bc:

You caused the changes.

You're full of shit.  I'm not the one behaving poorly here.  Thats you.  What changes, spell them out?  How many of us need to keep asking you?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're full of shit.  I'm not the one behaving poorly here.  Thats you.  What changes, spell them out?  How many of us need to keep asking you?

Leave people's personal lives alone, if they don't share it, it's off limits. Share it on here, it's fair game.

So you sharing my name will get you perma banned now, and family is no longer off limits so members can say the words that cut you so deep.I know they really hurt but that's the way it is now.

Anything else you need today sir or will that be all?

All thanks to you :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Leave people's personal lives alone, if they don't share it, it's off limits. Share it on here, it's fair game.

So you sharing my name will get you perma banned now, and family is no longer off limits so members can say the words that cut you so deep.I know they really hurt but that's the way it is now.

Stupid Steve…does that count?😂

Fucking jerkoff 

32 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh please this isn't about me, Mr Thinskin.   And if thats not the most delusional backwards horse shit I've read in some time even throwing in the threat, well done.  Keep rationalizing your piss poor behavior.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh please this isn't about me, Mr Thinskin.   And if thats not the most delusional backwards horse shit I've read in some time even throwing in the threat, well done.  Keep rationalizing your piss poor behavior.

K

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Phew…hate to get “Perma Banned” by administration….what a clown.😂

Whatever he used to do IRL, he must miss it because this is a poor substitute for a career....

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Whatever he used to do IRL, he must miss it because this is a poor substitute for a career....

Snake, question, I saw a post earlier about your personal life, implying you cheated on your wife, but I don't recall you ever saying that on her.. Was that personal info snatched from another site and then posted here?

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Snake, question, I saw a post earlier about your personal life, implying you cheated on your wife, but I don't recall you ever saying that on her.. Was that personal info snatched from another site and then posted here?

Man you sure try hard, and fail every time.

• Gold Member

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

HSR already posted what he did for work before he retired on here before. 

Id tell ya but dont wanna get banned I know the rules are fluid with Him. :lol:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Power Engineer 

29 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Your post reeks of pathetic desperation.  Real fucking weak even for you 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Your post reeks of pathetic desperation.  Real fucking weak even for you 

Just asking a question trying to clarify the rules bud. I don't want to get myself in any trouble from the head honcho :bc:

24 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Just asking a question trying to clarify the rules bud. I don't want to get myself in any trouble from the head honcho :bc:

Are you hard of reading?

2 hours ago, HSR said:

30 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Don't waste your time.  He posted bullshit lies about me that I never posted, and then even get repeated by his jugheaded friend, and that was fine.  He makes up the rules as he goes along.  Its honestly pathetic.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Gotta love that permanent disability pay.... 😉....:bum:

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thats actually my neighbor for real.

Biggest POS milking it off the State on a bullshit injury. 

Yeah...I know someone like that too. Don't know how he pulled it off but he is fine. He's a plumber and always does side jobs in addition to milking the system. Makes tons of cash.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah...I know someone like that too. Don't know how he pulled it off but he is fine. He's a plumber and always does side jobs in addition to milking the system. Makes tons of cash.

same with this guy