Check your account email address ×

Colorado Gets It Right…

11 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

@SnowRider..... Democracy!!

saving-it-by-ending-it.jpg

Trump has beat everything the political swamp has thrown at him, not to mention the support he has from the US Voter,

How could he not continue to be a little arrogant?  I mean, geez, when you are winning all the time, what do you expect?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How do you two morons think the scotus will vote?

Constitution.:lol:

Why don't you take two posts that aren't at all discussing the same point and ask a question on them.  You obviously have the reading comprehension capability of a three year old.  Go back to your flock and ask them for a twitter link.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Why don't you take two posts that aren't at all discussing the same point and ask a question on them.  You obviously have the reading comprehension capability of a three year old.  Go back to your flock and ask them for a twitter link.

You actually think this will stick?

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well that’s why I asked. You said it was going to be tossed, but have “no opinion” on the actual reason on why he may be disqualified. How does one come to a conclusion before they have an opinion?

Really. Provide one example.

I explained why it will get tossed, and I asked a question in my last post, are you really this daft?  Maybe re read my post instead of your silly games.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How much more of a boost is this gonna give Trump?

What a bloodbath.

Poor Deppfaggot, and Stevie, get the checkbook out.:lol:

Just imagine how pissed off Colorado voters must be. They're basically being told on who they can vote for ...They have no option.  This will be a huge bump for Trump again And he may actually even win Colorado this time... Astounding. What are Dems thinking?

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He sure as hell found many of the problems with our voting system as well. 

Yet he's willing to trust them again.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yet he's willing to trust them again.

:lol:

Apparently you haven't been watching to what changes are being proposed.  And as usual only DEMOCRATS are against making our voting system more secure, but keep laughing, as the only ones laughing are actually not on your side.

What's even more pathetic is our economy right now.  Interest rates are over 10% for powersports and here you are laughing about it.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just imagine how pissed off Colorado voters must be. They're basically being told on who they can vote for ...They have no option.  This will be a huge bump for Trump again And he may actually even win Colorado this time... Astounding. What are Dems thinking?

This will give Trump another boost, its gonna be a bloodbath.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Apparently you haven't been watching to what changes are being proposed.  And as usual only DEMOCRATS are against making our voting system more secure, but keep laughing, as the only ones laughing are actually not on your side.

What's even more pathetic is our economy right now.  Interest rates are over 10% for powersports and here you are laughing about it.

Interest rates were almost 20% when Reagan was in office. Thankfully they didn't go that high and things are stabilizing and actuslly heading down again.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I explained why it will get tossed, and I asked a question in my last post, are you really this daft?  Maybe re read my post instead of your silly games.

You didn’t explain why it will get tossed, you said you had ‘no opinion’. You know the outcome but you don’t know the reason. Why will no one answer such a simple question about Trumps request to Pence? Could it be because they know it was wrong?

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Is this the country you want to live in, where lawfare is the new rule of the game?   

I’d hate to be daft, so let me answer your question. The law should be followed, and the constitution.

See, opinions aren’t hard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Complete dumbfucks.  Another case that will get tossed and increase his poll #s.  Whats amazing is how easily some of you haters go along with this travesty.  

The same dipshits that went along with the 2 weeks, flatten the curve, mask up BS.  Trample liberties to feel "safe".

• Like 5

Imagine if you will a former president gets tossed off a presidential ballot because he was part of an insurrection?

Karma……Trump claiming Obama was violating the 14 Amendment because Obama was not born in the US.

Trump needs to go asap BUT as the repub candidate he LOOZES big time to Biden.

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You didn’t explain why it will get tossed, you said you had ‘no opinion’. You know the outcome but you don’t know the reason. Why will no one answer such a simple question about Trumps request to Pence? Could it be because they know it was wrong?

I’d hate to be daft, so let me answer your question. The law should be followed, and the constitution.

See, opinions aren’t hard.

I told you the reason........read.  They're citing an insurrection statute, he is not charged with insurrection, much less convicted of it.  And the last time it was cited was during the civil war.  FFS, get your head out of your ass.

So by your response, we have to assume that you think the full court press against Trump from accusations of Russian collusion, to 2 failed impeachments, so the 92 indictments........and everything in between, are all legitimate.  Thank you sir, for playing.  We're done here and I'm not interested in answering any more dumb questions that i've already answered.

22 minutes ago, Matt said:

You've got nothing

Exactly.  That's his response when he knows he has no leg to stand on.  Well, either "So dumb" or the typical, "You're in a cult and spewing nothing but lies and misinformation." 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And the last time it was cited was during the civil war. 

Yeah, think about that.

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We're done here and I'm not interested in answering any more dumb questions that i've already answered.

Q: “Hey what do you think about Trump asking Pence not to certify the electoral vote.”

A: “That’s a dumb question, I’m not answering that.”

Ok. 9_9

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine if you will a former president gets tossed off a presidential ballot because he was part of an insurrection?

Karma……Trump claiming Obama was violating the 14 Amendment because Obama was not born in the US.

Trump needs to go asap BUT as the repub candidate he LOOZES big time to Biden.

So what part of this do you disagree with you gross Democrat voting groomer supporter? :lol:

• Haha 1