Check your account email address ×

Colorado Gets It Right…

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So what part of this do you disagree with you gross Democrat voting groomer supporter? :lol:

He's basically eliminating half the country from voting for him.. Imo he's no different than Biden.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

He's basically eliminating half the country from voting for him.. Imo he's no different than Biden.

I know a whole fuckload of Biden voters who are in favor of protecting women's sports and spaces.  Loads.  At least a plurality.

• Like 1

Just now, Matt said:

I know a whole fuckload of Biden voters who are in favor of protecting women's sports and spaces.  Loads.  At least a plurality.

Sure. They would still never vote for Trump though.

• Like 1

Isn't it awesome that the courts are biased based on what side of the political system the judges support. I'm not talking just the D's like most here believe because it aligns with their political beliefs. Both sides are corrupt and that's a fact.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Isn't it awesome that the courts are biased based on what side of the political system the judges support. I'm not talking just the D's like most here believe because it aligns with their political beliefs. Both sides are corrupt and that's a fact.

If Biden did what Trump did Jan 6th, Trumpers would be perfectly OK with what Colorado is doing.

:lol:

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No shot. 

Half the Country doesnt want kids to learn about LGBTQXYTFHKMVF.

The rainbow mafia went too far people had enough. 

• Like 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

No shot. 

Half the Country doesnt want kids to learn about LGBTQXYTFHKMVF.

The rainbow mafia went too far people had enough. 

Sadly you're wrong.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

It wasn't a win whatsoever. Trump lost popularity after that. It tarnished him forever.

With you personally, yes.  But big deal, you sit dwelling on a web site all day.  So what does that count for, exactly?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hayward said:

With you personally, yes.  But big deal, you sit dwelling on a web site all day.  So what does that count for, exactly?

Id hardly say im dwelling. :lol:

Trumpers are the ones in an uproar because they feel cheated.

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If Biden did what Trump did Jan 6th, Trumpers would be perfectly OK with what Colorado is doing.

But Trump didn't do that, Biden did and the State court.

They know they can't beat Trump so desperation sinks in.

Get your checkbook ready.:lol:

• Like 1

So here's an interesting thought... NEVER have the Dems done anything so blatant as this to suggest it's highly likely they cheated in 2020 to beat Trump at all costs.  If they're willing to pull this shit in plain sight, imagine what they did behind the scenes.

• Like 1

Just now, Matt said:

So here's an interesting thought... NEVER have the Dems done anything so blatant as this to suggest it's highly likely they cheated in 2020 to beat Trump at all costs.  If they're willing to pull this shit in plain sight, imagine what they did behind the scenes.

You mean like Trump trying everything he could to stay in power? It's not just one sided. The whole process is corrupt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Biden's corruption is 100x's worse than Jan 6th and I haven't seen one post here about his removal from the Ballot.   His being on it is a gift to Trump.  :bc:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

You mean like Trump trying everything he could to stay in power? It's not just one sided. The whole process is corrupt.

So your saying if he was convinced that corruption took place he should have just said fuck it...I'm not going to stand up for all my supporters and the sacrifices he has made serving the country?   Pretty easy to say not being in his shoes dude.  They pissed on him since 2015.   They ran fake dossier about him paying hookers to piss on a bed.   They falsely accused him of being a Russian asset.   You don't find that at all dispicable? 

Forget everything else the DOJ/IC/MSM coverup of the Hunter Biden story alone single handedly cost him the election.

I don't think people have any clue as to the effort it takes and he put in campaigning.   He wasn't Joe sitting in his basement posting video's.   He was running all over the country putting the time in. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Biden's corruption is 100x's worse than Jan 6th and I haven't seen one post here about his removal from the Ballot.   His being on it is a gift to Trump.  :bc:

That's because you support Trump. You are willing to overlook his faults just like the D's will overlook Biden s faults. At some point Americans need to set the politics aside and say enough is enough from both parties. Unfortunately that will probably never happen and the division will worsen.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But Trump didn't do that, Biden did and the State court.

They know they can't beat Trump so desperation sinks in.

Get your checkbook ready.:lol:

I've lost more in one hand at a black jack table yesterday. :lol:

Its keeping you guys occupied though!

Just now, Highmark said:

So your saying if he was convinced that corruption took place he should have just said fuck it...I'm not going to stand up for all his supporters and the sacrifices he has made serving the country?   Pretty easy to say not being in his shoes dude. 

Forget everything else the DOJ/IC/MSM coverup of the Hunter Biden story alone single handedly cost him the election.

I don't think people have any clue as to the effort it takes and he put in campaigning.   He wasn't Joe sitting in his basement posting video's.   He was running all over the country putting the time in. 

The guy wasn't convinced, his ego was his problem. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's because you support Trump. You are willing to overlook his faults just like the D's will overlook Biden s faults. At some point Americans need to set the politics aside and say enough is enough from both parties. Unfortunately that will probably never happen and the division will worsen.

I don't overlook Trump's fault at all.   That's complete horseshit.   I think at times in the past his actions and words have been harmful.   I 100% think he's a narcissist but let me clue you in on something....EVERYONE who thinks they should be President is.

What you struggle with is Trump supporters like myself ACCEPT his flaws in favor of his commitment to many issues we agree with.

Let me ask you this....do you think Clinton was a good President?  Did you vote for him?   Would you have voted for him again?  Dude if you think Trump was somehow more flawed than either Clinton or Biden you are fooling yourself.      

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

The guy wasn't convinced, his ego was his problem. 

So now you know exactly what his thoughts were.  :lol:  Lot's of members think they know exactly what others think.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I don't overlook Trump's fault at all.   That's complete horseshit.   I think at times in the past his actions and words have been harmful.   I 100% think he's a narcissist but let me clue you in on something....EVERYONE who thinks they should be President is.

What you struggle with is Trump supporters like myself ACCEPT his flaws in favor of his commitment to many issues we agree with.

Let me ask you this....do you think Clinton was a good President?  Did you vote for him?   Would you have voted for him again?  Dude if you think Trump was somehow more flawed that Clinton you are fooling yourself.      

I am and most likely will be a Republican for my entire life. I have never voted for a Democrat. I supported Trump up untill he cried foul and couldn't back it up. He couldn't accept that he lost like a man and tried to steal the election at any cost. If he is on the ballot come November I will abstain before voting for him again.

As I have said several times, the republican party if fucked. I believe if they want to win next November they need to present a more moderate candidate. If Trump is the nominee it will bring out the women and more moderate to left leaning Americans in record numbers to vote against him, just like the mid terms.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

There was a peaceful transfer of power, like there always has been.  Trump was within his rights to sue over the unprecedented shenanigans that went on in several states around mail-in ballots and strange data inconsistencies.  If you actually step back and look at what Trump actually said on J6, he wasn't inciting an insurrection.  That's a fabrication.  Look at the words, not the media interpretation.  Was it careless?  Yes.  But was it anything close to what the left and media claim, not a chance.

Other interesting thought... The Dems still REALLY want to face Trump because MAGA is so easily beaten with our current system.  Maybe they're actually hoping he gets the primary boost he needs to wipe out DeSantis and others who have a better shot of beating the perverted Grandpa.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So now you know exactly what his thoughts were.  :lol:  Lot's of members think they know exactly what others think.  

LOL, I guess you haven't been paying attention if you don't consider that the guy is an egomaniac. That's one of his biggest flaws or is that another flaw that you are willing to overlook? :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

LOL, I guess you haven't been paying attention if you don't consider that the guy is an egomaniac. That's one of his biggest flaws or is that another flaw that you are willing to overlook? :lol:

That's the reason that, like you, I'll likely not vote for him again... or was in that position until yesterday.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

There was a peaceful transfer of power, like there always has been.  Trump was within his rights to sue over the unprecedented shenanigans that went on in several states around mail-in ballots and strange data inconsistencies.  If you actually step back and look at what Trump actually said on J6, he wasn't inciting an insurrection.  That's a fabrication.  Look at the words, not the media interpretation.  Was it careless?  Yes.  But was it anything close to what the left and media claim, not a chance.

Other interesting thought... The Dems still REALLY want to face Trump because MAGA is so easily beaten with our current system.  Maybe they're actually hoping he gets the primary boost he needs to wipe out DeSantis and others who have a better shot of beating the perverted Grandpa.

Trump incited a riot by what he said.