Check your account email address ×

Colorado Gets It Right…

SCOTUS will right this wrong.  The CO Supreme Court already stayed their own order, effectively stating they know it's toothless grandstanding.

All of this will ensure Trump wins again.  The only thing that can stop Trump now is Trump being Trump.  If he runs a Biden campaign of hiding in the basement while his opponent implodes, he'll win in a landslide, despite the rampant cheating the Dems do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, akvanden said:

you do know that that other Republican candidate are polling better against Biden than Trump is?

Either way, Trump needs more money. Buy more scraps of his torn up suit.

Fake news...one outlier poll had Haley doing better for a short time... Sorry but the surge is over.   Trump is dominant.

Literally everything leftist idiots accuse the Repubs of doing are the very things they do themselves.

Silence political opponents: Fascist Leftists

Weaponize federal agencies: Fascist Leftists

Disenfranchise voters: Fascist Leftists

War on Women: Fascists Leftists

Attack on Democracy: Fascist Leftists

Judge solely on color of skin rather than content of character (i.e. racist): Fascist Leftists

Deny science: Fascist Leftists

Attack free speech online and on campus: Fascist Leftists

Promote segregation: Fascist Leftists

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

SCOTUS will right this wrong.  The CO Supreme Court already stayed their own order, effectively stating they know it's toothless grandstanding.

All of this will ensure Trump wins again.  The only thing that can stop Trump now is Trump being Trump.  If he runs a Biden campaign of hiding in the basement while his opponent implodes, he'll win in a landslide, despite the rampant cheating the Dems do.

Trump hide in the basement? When pigs fly. :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

Trump hide in the basement? When pigs fly. :lol:

LOL, well, he hasn't rejoined Twitter... incidentally, tying him up in court and slapping a gag order on him has helped his polling immensely.  Half the country feels bad for him and the other half has very little from him to get enraged about.  If he's smart (he's not) he makes the connection and keeps a low (for him) profile.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

If he's smart (he's not) he makes the connection and keeps a low (for him) profile.

He's too arrogant to stay quiet ... especially if/when the SCOTUS overturns Colorado's decision.  But you're right - he helps himself A LOT by staying off Twitter and saying stupid shit to piss people off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Desperate times call for desperate measures.... And you're good with it:lmao:

Get Trump out by any means possible so a Republican can win in 24.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, still accurate.

IMG_0300.jpeg

Yeah....you go with that. Like Haley has a snowball chance in hell of winning any state in primary:lmao:..... Like I said outlier pole .... Trump has the biggest GOP lead in decades

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Get Trump out by any means possible so a Republican can win in 24.

Sorry bro it's only 2K You're going to have to deal with a Trump victory whether you like it or not

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah....you go with that. Like Haley has a snowball chance in hell of winning any state in primary:lmao:..... Like I said outlier pole .... Trump has the biggest GOP lead in decades

I don’t like these polls but I like these other ones. Ok. 

Like it’s not known that not every Republican will vote for Trump, but every Trumper would vote for a Republican. The polls come as no surprise.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don’t like these polls but I like these other ones. Ok. 

Like it’s not known that not every Republican will vote for Trump, but every Trumper would vote for a Republican. The polls come as no surprise.

No, there are many people that Trump brought into elections that won’t vote once he’s out of the picture. 

There’s even some who did vote before but are full blown Cult now and won’t vote if he’s not the candidate. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No, there are many people that Trump brought into elections that won’t vote once he’s out of the picture. 

There’s even some who did vote before but are full blown Cult now and won’t vote if he’s not the candidate. 

Possibly, but when your led to believe you’re literally voting against demonic forces, people change. People have changed here.

Edited by akvanden

Just now, akvanden said:

Possibly, but when your led to believe you literally voting against demonic forces, people change. People have changed here.

Everybody here was a voter before.

If they weren’t, I look forward to making fun of them. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The puppets days are numbered. 

Holy shit .. never thought you'd admit something like that MC.  You're clearly referring to Biden, right?  If there were ever a puppet, he's the one.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Matt said:

Literally everything leftist idiots accuse the Repubs of doing are the very things they do themselves.

Silence political opponents: Fascist Leftists

Weaponize federal agencies: Fascist Leftists

Disenfranchise voters: Fascist Leftists

War on Women: Fascists Leftists

Attack on Democracy: Fascist Leftists

Judge solely on color of skin rather than content of character (i.e. racist): Fascist Leftists

Deny science: Fascist Leftists

Attack free speech online and on campus: Fascist Leftists

Promote segregation: Fascist Leftists

So dumb.