Check your account email address ×

Poor Little Crackhead Hunter

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If thats the case, you better start wearing a kevlar vest and head gear.

:lol:

:bc:

I know who most of the guys on here are.  Most are decent dudes who we banter back and forth.  Would be fun if the anonymous ones were exposed.  Many would leave the rest would be more cordial.  

• Like 2

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

I know who most of the guys on here are.  Most are decent dudes who we banter back and forth.  Would be fun if the anonymous ones were exposed.  Many would leave the rest would be more cordial.  

Who the fuck banters with you ? :lol:

All you do is post the same lines over and over in every thread and everyone laughs at you. Besides your new boyfriend Sthevie nobody even acknowledges you unless its telling you how dumb you are. 

Zero self awareness  :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

nobody even acknowledges you 

Zero self awareness  :lol:

Says the guy saving pics and making chops. You got the last line right anyway.

You acknowledge him every time you respond, don't you realize that:dunno: Damn you're having a bad day. Try again tomorrow, things may be better :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The solution imo is to get rid of assholes who don’t respect boundaries.  Don’t respect mine I don’t respect theirs.  Pretty simple concept.  

Perhaps you shouldn't have cried like a little baby.  Now there are way fewer boundaries.  Figures you'd be the first to howl about a change that only happened because your insecure bitch ass whined like a cunt.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Perhaps you shouldn't have cried like a little baby.  Now there are way fewer boundaries.  Figures you'd be the first to howl about a change that only happened because your insecure bitch ass whined like a cunt.

^^^^^^^is what happens when an illiterate learns a new word like insecure.....

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Says the guy saving pics and making chops. You got the last line right anyway.

You acknowledge him every time you respond, don't you realize that:dunno: Damn you're having a bad day. Try again tomorrow, things may be better :thumbsup:

Butthurt noted for you too . Why didnt you acknowledge my post before when I said I wont post chops anymore because you cant stop crying about it ? 

Why do you delete half my sentence to take it out of context of what I actually said?  :lol:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

nobody even acknowledges you unless its telling you how dumb you are. 

6469CC75-0930-4132-9121-97980759D51D.thumb.jpeg.b6b4c6df4638b5573882ec5e22cd3820.jpeg

9_9

I see who is having the bad day. :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

^^^^^^^is what happens when an illiterate learns a new word like insecure.....

Pretty much.  Best part is i all I wanted 3 people in particular to stfu about my personal and professional life.  But in his mind that means I want less boundaries?   Huh?  For some guy who fancies himself the smartest guy in the room, he sure is a dumb fuck.  And the repeating sockpuppet act......christ stfu already  :lol: 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not a new word.  He is the definition of insecure.  Always puffing his chest and trying to dig up anything on others to make him feel better about himself.  

Nah dude.  You're just bitter.

• Gold Member

Chops are now against the boundaries and that wasnt DB :read:

Was fine for years and years but since Stheve came here and complained HSR jumped on board for his buddy. 

Edited by EvilBird

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty much.  Best part is i all I wanted 3 people in particular to stfu about my personal and professional life.  But in his mind that means I want less boundaries?   Huh?  For some guy who fancies himself the smartest guy in the room, he sure is a dumb fuck.  And the repeating sockpuppet act......christ stfu already  :lol: 

It's so fucking weird how they are obsessed with you, where you work, where you live, where you ride, what you ride, what you wear, what you drive, your dating and marriage history.. It's  fucking creepy and weird as hell..Like 15 year old mean girls..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Was fine for years and years but now that Stheve complained HSR jumped on board. 

:lol:Whatever…Bring out Zams chops of dopey every day 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

Nah I said I wont, so I wont. Honestly was getting long in the tooth anyway . Thata why its been weeks 

But you see how he just keeps talking about it ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Nah I said I wont, so I wont. Honestly was getting long in the tooth anyway . Thata why its been weeks 

Obsessive compulsive disorders for sure

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If it helps him stop whining then I’m all for it. Sadly we know how this will go 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Was fine for years and years but since Stheve came here and complained HSR jumped on board for his buddy. 

I'm not your mother dude, you can do what you want, I just shared my opinion, sorry it cut you so deep, I was just going for a flesh wound. Please don't cry. 

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just now, Skidooski said:

If it helps him stop whining then I’m all for it. Sadly we know how this will go 

:lol:

Screenshot_20231207_144953_Facebook.jpg

Just now, HSR said:

I'm not your mother dude, you can do what you want, I just shared my opinion, sorry it cut you so deep, I was just going for a flesh wound. Please don't cry. 

Holy fuck…you telling someone not to cry….priceless!😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy fuck…you telling someone not to cry….priceless!😂😂

DerpRider memes have him ruffled. It’s all about Steve all the time 

• Like 3

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nah you are Snowqueefer and Sthevie's Knight in Shining armor :lol:

Da fuck happened to you man.....

9ECC38EE-B0DF-4332-98EA-81FD12754947.jpeg

• Haha 5