Check your account email address ×

Poor Little Crackhead Hunter

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

It's a discussion regarding the posting of members pics but hey, if you want to drama queen it up, fly at it dude :bc:

May as well be consistent right?

Any more new unwritten rules” here? Anything else that upsets you? Jesus Christ SMH

Chops have been going around for years but now it’s bad :lol::suicide:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

I'm holding off from posting in the helmet thread for fear of my helmet size causing a ruckus :(

No shit..l already get called “chipmunk cheeks”….no way I’m telling the hyenas here that I wear a XXXL bucket…oopps….uh-oh.😂🥴

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Any more new unwritten rules” here? Anything else that upsets you? Jesus Christ SMH

Chops have been going around for years but now it’s bad :lol::suicide:

Get your pic up so we can chop it up :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

All your chops are plenty and still funny AF

Did you see the one where he is at a dealer, standing on the running boards of a sled, and a big old black dildo got chopped on the seat? :lol: :lmao:

• Haha 1

Just now, Snake said:

Did you see the one where he is at a dealer, standing on the running boards of a sled, and a big old black dildo got chopped on the seat? :lol: :lmao:

I’ve seen the original pic but missed the dildo 🤣

You bring up an excellent point though. Meme's are serious business around here :lol::owned: Look at how upset these guys are :lol:

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Crying about memes…my gawd! 🤣

On 11/25/2023 at 11:49 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shouldn’t you be in the meme thread posting another dozen stupid and unfunny memes?

On 10/17/2023 at 3:13 PM, Bontz said:

Oh wait - that's right, gotta get those likes in the meme thread!! :lol: Huge contributor to the site.  BIGLY content & many MANY likes!!

On 10/6/2023 at 1:47 PM, Bontz said:

I can't wait for the meme response, since that's all he's got when he gets owned day after day, post after post.

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All your chops are plenty and still funny AF

If you aren’t a chickshit you’d post a pic and join in the fun.  But you’re scared….:snack:

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Remember when you posted a pic of your wife scantly clothed in your bedroom :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

• Gold Member

Hunter Biden raged at sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie after she tossed his gun in trash: report

Hunter Biden flipped out on his sister-in-law-turned-lover, Hallie Biden, for ditching his handgun in a trash can in 2018, accusing her of making him look like an “abusive pedophile with homicidal tendencies” and asking her “do you want me dead,” according to a new report Wednesday.

During an hours-long text conversation on Oct. 23, 2018, the now-disgraced first son tore into his paramour for tossing the .38-caliber revolver in a garbage bin outside a grocery store in Wilmington, Del. — saying at one point, “I won’t ever recover from this,” the Washington Examiner reported.

So many heart warming stories. Joe raised a good Son. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Remember when you posted a pic of your wife scantly clothed in your bedroom :snack:

Thats way cooler than posting a pic of yourself sitting on a sled in a dealer showroom. :snack:

If She had no issue whats the problem? 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If you aren’t a chickshit you’d post a pic and join in the fun.  But you’re scared….:snack:

So much fun you left this place in shame until Z was gone.  :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hunter Biden raged at sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie after she tossed his gun in trash: report

Hunter Biden flipped out on his sister-in-law-turned-lover, Hallie Biden, for ditching his handgun in a trash can in 2018, accusing her of making him look like an “abusive pedophile with homicidal tendencies” and asking her “do you want me dead,” according to a new report Wednesday.

During an hours-long text conversation on Oct. 23, 2018, the now-disgraced first son tore into his paramour for tossing the .38-caliber revolver in a garbage bin outside a grocery store in Wilmington, Del. — saying at one point, “I won’t ever recover from this,” the Washington Examiner reported.

So many heart warming stories. Joe raised a good Son. 

:lol::lol:

tenor-3.gif

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol::lol:

tenor-3.gif

Hardly . Just adding to the Topic dipshit . 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thats way cooler than posting a pic of yourself sitting on a sled in a dealer showroom. :snack:

image.gif.47552d694cc23bdcfe31d8a4d8ff4d0e.gif

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If ya got it, flaunt it... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

You bring up an excellent point though. Meme's are serious business around here :lol::owned: Look at how upset these guys are :lol:

Upset…hardly…you try waaaayyy too hard.

• Like 2