Check your account email address ×

Poor Little Crackhead Hunter

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't, and your and Steves focus on what I weigh or what my head looks like is juvenile, weird and creepy.  i bet I weigh less than both of you posers.

Well you're a foot shorter than us, so you're probably right chubby. Or should I say portly.

24 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Does that apply to people who constantly post a member’s photo?

image.gif

And to scared to post a photo of themselves. :lol:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Too smart to post a photo of themselves I’d say. This place is terrible :lol:

:lol:

:bc:

From what ive read, snowputz didnt post his picture though. A member found it. :dunno:

42 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Grown man constantly talking about another mans weight and looks .....

Do you mean like saying guys have 12" biceps or calling them Ichabod because they are tall, or being a fat cokehead living in mom's basement??? If that's what you're getting at I agree :bc:. Although you've never mentioned that it bothered you before :dunno: Odd.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Do you mean like saying guys have 12" biceps or calling them Ichabod because they are tall, or being a fat cokehead living in mom's basement??? If that's what you're getting at I agree :bc:. Although you've never mentioned that it bothered you before :dunno: Odd.

Steroid Steve!!!

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

From what ive read, snowputz didnt post his picture though. A member found it. :dunno:

The original picture I believe that’s the case. He’s since posted a bunch on his own. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

The original picture I believe that’s the case. He’s since posted a bunch on his own. 

Could you imagine how upset another member would be if that had happened to them? Not naming any names. :lol:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Could you imagine how upset another member would be if that had happened to them? Not naming any names. :lol:

Any member should be upset if someone digs up personal info on them. One great reason not to post pictures of yourself IMO

• Like 2

• Gold Member

post ur picture !!! :lol:

dummy sthevie mad at the internet .  

Snowdouche literally posted a picture and said here crop it months ago. I havent posted His pic in weeks. Last one I did was You Sthevie with the bananas 

Fucking White Knights .

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

post ur picture !!!

Right now,at this moment, how many pics do you have saved of members on FS?? Be honest now and each chop is another pic. What's the count?

It's because of guys like you that some won't share pics,just sayin':news:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Right now,at this moment, how many pics do you have saved of members on FS?? Be honest now and each chop is another pic. What's the count?

It's because of guys like you that some won't share pics,just sayin':news:

No idea . I probably got duplicates on duplicates . I mean this is serious business!! Hundreds , Thousands maybe? :lol:

FWIW I wouldnt even crop anyone elses pics just those two Jabronies for talking about my Wife . :bc:

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

I feel the exact same way :bc:

Yeah ok :lol:

Except when Sthevie goes digging you pat him on the head... 

Only a problem when I do it . Got it. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Well you're a foot shorter than us, so you're probably right chubby. Or should I say portly.

Oh you’re 7’ tall now?  Put up your height, weight and waist size.  Neither of you will because you’re too insecure and it’s easier to hide under your rock and throw stones.  While we’re at it, post up your helmet size too.  Both of you Lurch looking fucks.   :bigfinger:

2 hours ago, MILFMAN said:

You are a weird fucker.

No kidding.

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Only takes a few to ruin it for everyone.  And you’re right.  These forums used to be about sharing experiences.  Now, depending on who’s posting it, it turns into a troll shit show.

33 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

“From what you’ve read”. So typical.  And defending the biggest troll here no less.  You’re getting close to him.

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

I don’t say anything of that sort unless they crossed the personal line with me first.  Period.  And that included you.  That’s why it’s so obnoxious that some of you guys play this silly fucking game.  I would love to see the pm exchanges between you and Pennsyltucky Steve.  Like a bunch of gossiping teenagers. Ffs.   :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member

I remember when I first joined here , I posted a Pic of my Wife on the back of the boat not showing her face but her in a bikini and Poo550 when on and on about her Ass and wanted more angles and shit...:lol:

I knew from then on this wasnt the place to post pics of yourself or family.   :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He paid his taxes with penalties and plead guilty to gun charges.

What’s the big deal?

You guys seem to have ED till someone says “Hunter”

where did that money he didnt pay tax on come from again?

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I remember when I first joined here , I posted a Pic of my Wife on the back of the boat not showing her face but her in a bikini and Poo550 when on and on about her Ass and wanted more angles and shit...:lol:

I knew from then on this wasnt the place to post pics of yourself or family.   :lol:

More angles, with a left shoe and an inserted maglite.

• Haha 1