Check your account email address ×

Poor Little Crackhead Hunter

17 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I know who most of the guys on here are.  Most are decent dudes who we banter back and forth.  Would be fun if the anonymous ones were exposed.  Many would leave the rest would be more cordial.  

I'm all for it.  :lol:  :bc: 

17 hours ago, Steve753 said:

HGHr.gif

Ya really gotta learn some throttle control there Stevie.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Hey, so was bored this morning and searched "disability" under DB, he's said that word 13 times, most were in 2017-2018 to Momo.. He said it 5, YES, a whooping 5 times to HSR. Once in 22, and then 4 times since, oh man that is brutal!!... If you're a complete fucking twink:lol:

So you guys follow him around daily attacking his job, marriage, sled, clothes, helmet, where he rides, what he rides, what he drives, his physical appearance, his age because he said HSR might be on disability 5 times in over a year span?  This is what your going with as a justification Steve??

I can only imagine the crying PM's, the ones I got were utterly pathetic 

I think its important to point out what those comments I made were in response to.  I remember.  I don't make cracks like that to anyone unless they crossed lines with me first.   HSR and I may not see eye to eye, but he stopped making them, so I stopped reciprocating.  We can bang heads without bringing that shit into it, and thats all I expect.  Any notion that I started it is horse shit.  I could not care less.  2 rules in this place and in my mind, a few guys danced all around them, so I responded in kind.  Steve753 is still incapable of that, as we've seen, all while hiding under a rock.  

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup for them "I got up this morning and instantly went on FS to do a word search" isn't triggered at all. :lol:

That is some funny shit right there and nobody thinks anything of it. Now if someone else posted that the gif's and :owned: emoji's would be flying!!!

I love it!!!!!

I wonder who started that word search thing.  Could it have been you?  Surely wasn't EB.  Ya really gotta drop that "triggered" nonsense, its as over played as the "insecure" bullshit from the guy who writes paragraphs about pizza dough and regales us with his deep well of knowledge of everything from prop pitch, world travel, maritime rules and car audio.  But thats not chestpuffing or insecurity.  Thats all me. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Nah I am the FS search King . 

:ashamed:

I'd throw a like on there, but i don't want anyone to think we're a pack of Karens.  Cuz they never do the same exact thing.   :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Ope….Stevie and Gregory are awake

Takes a serious beatdown, gets called out for his hypocrisy , whines and cries for other members...

Comes back the next day "you Guys owned yourself" ! 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd throw a like on there, but i don't want anyone to think we're a pack of Karens.  Cuz they never do the same exact thing.   :lol: 

I am also the King of liking posts 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

HSR and I may not see eye to eye, but he stopped making them, so I stopped reciprocating.

Yup even after you asked for pictures and when I shared them you then called me Yellowteeth and I didn't reciprocate and make comments on your pics :bc: Teamwork :thumbsup: Glad you noticed!!!

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup even after you asked for pictures and when I shared them you then called me Yellowteeth and I didn't reciprocate and make comments on your pics :bc: Teamwork :thumbsup: Glad you noticed!!!

Who wants to post pictures in here any more?  Whew, I'm glad that happened.  I'm just an unhealthy chubby guy with a fat head.  :lol:  :bc: 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who wants to post pictures in here any more?  Whew, I'm glad that happened.  I'm just an unhealthy chubby guy with a fat head.  :lol:  :bc: 

I'm holding off from posting in the helmet thread for fear of my helmet size causing a ruckus :(

• Haha 3

Holy fuck what a back read....

PMs to get people on 'their side'...

50 year old men who are off limits cause they are the president's 'family members'....

Romper Room had a more sophisticated  membership... :lol:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who wants to post pictures in here any more?

Nobody, and I wonder why? It seems to be a badge of honor around here since Z to repeatedly post chops of the same member over and over and get a standing applause form the same guys every single time like it was the first. The most childish shit I've ever seen embraced on here. Sure it may be funny once or possibly twice but after a hundred times it's uber fucking lame. Yet still the cheers come. So when it goes the other way I wasn't surprised that it would come to a head sooner or later. Here we are.

Nice work guys.SMFH.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nobody, and I wonder why? It seems to be a badge of honor around here since Z to repeatedly post chops of the same member over and over and get a standing applause form the same guys every single time like it was the first. The most childish shit I've ever seen embraced on here. Sure it may be funny once or possibly twice but after a hundred times it's uber fucking lame. Yet still the cheers come. So when it goes the other way I wasn't surprised that it would come to a head sooner or later. Here we are.

Nice work guys.SMFH.

So when I told you months ago I wouldnt anymore if you want why didnt you say thatd be great? 

3 pages ago I said its done and here you are still going on about it ...

• Thanks 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

So when I told you months ago I wouldnt anymore if you want why didnt you say thatd be great? 

Well, it's his entire existence in life to be here, so..................................................

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well, it's his entire existence in life to be here, so..................................................

Good thing I never found his pic and made a meme. 

I was trying to put Him , Snowrider and Sthevie chopped onto one of the Chinese Scooters 

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nice work guys.SMFH.

Haven't we already addressed this 3 pages ago?  There are 2 guys in here who used to shit on me claiming I was always posting pictures, not chops of others mind you, but life experiences that others might find interesting, and you were one of them.  But sure, try and draw equivalence to some Zambroski chops that I wasn't any part of.  I'm not big on rules, I'm big on decent behavior.  I don't know why that is so hard to wrap your head around. :nuts: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I wasn't talking just about you or I would have quoted or tagged you:bc:

You're just the latest guy to pick up the ball and run with it. It's not always about you :thumbsup: Things actually happened here before you showed up!! 

Haven't we already addressed this 3 pages ago?  There are 2 guys in here who used to shit on me claiming I was always posting pictures, life experiences, and you were one of them.  But sure, try and draw equivalence to some Zambroski chops that I wasn't any part of.  I'm not big on rules, I'm big on decent behavior.  I don't know why that is so hard to wrap your head around. :nuts: 

Again I never said it was about you, just what happened on the site. Do you guys take every comment I make on here as a personal shot or something? Jeez Louise you guys are sensitive. 

• Gold Member

Haven't we already addressed this 3 pages ago?  There are 2 guys in here who used to shit on me claiming I was always posting pictures, life experiences, and you were one of them.  But sure, try and draw equivalence to some Zambroski chops that I wasn't any part of.  I'm not big on rules, I'm big on decent behavior.  I don't know why that is so hard to wrap your head around. :nuts: 

Too bad I never used ur pics to chop im sure i would of gotten a nice round of applause for that ! 

I literally made one Chop of SR on my own the Biden sniffing one. 

The rest were all Zams I just reposted. 

Just now, HSR said:

I wasn't talking just about you or I would have quoted or tagged you:bc:

You're just the latest guy to pick up the ball and run with it. It's not always about you :thumbsup: Things actually happened here before you showed up!! 

Well aware. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Crying about memes…my gawd! 🤣

It's a discussion regarding the posting of members pics but hey, if you want to drama queen it up, fly at it dude :bc:

May as well be consistent right?

55 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Well aware. 

Well then quit acting like I grounded you for a week and cancelled your birthday party.

I didn't know my opinion meant that much to you , I'm flattered :bc:

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

Well then quit acting like I grounded you for a week and cancelled your birthday party.

I didn't know my opinion meant that much to you , I'm flattered :bc:

Well you are the Hall Monitor after all . :bc:

BD9D4977-B296-4A88-883D-A4B38C126815.jpeg

• Haha 1