Jump to content

Poor Little Crackhead Hunter


Recommended Posts

  • Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Chops are now against the boundaries and that wasnt DB :read:

Was fine for years and years but since Stheve came here and complained HSR jumped on board for his buddy. 

Where did i complain? Post my picture as much as you want. Im just saying I wont post another picture because you're to chicken to post yours.

:bc:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

It's so fucking weird how they are obsessed with you, where you work, where you live, where you ride, what you ride, what you wear, what you drive, your dating and marriage history.. It's  fucking creepy and weird as hell..Like 15 year old mean girls..

You're joking right? Go back and read where HSR told Dementiabusta what he did for a living. He insisted that he be told and didnt believe he was retired and that he was on disability instead. Get your head out of his ass for christ sakes.

:lol:

Edited by Steve753
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're joking right? Go back and read where HSR told Dementiabusta what he did for a living. He insisted that he be told and didnt believe he was retired and that he was on disability instead. Get your head out of his ass for christ sakes.

:lol:

Don't waste your time. He already stooped to personal insults with me when I haven't said a word to him in a long time. Not worth it :thumbsup:

He says one thing and does the other and can't see it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Don't waste your time. He already stooped to personal insults with me when I haven't said a word to him in a long time. Not worth it :thumbsup:

He says one thing and does the other and can't see it.

:bc:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh, personal life is out of bounds now? When did this happen? :lol:

I look forward to the bloody gashes here actually living up to their words.  I won’t hold my breath. 

Well it really depend on who you are and a number of factors. Do you support Trump? Do you swear to back up your "team" in every thread? Do you promise to share the teams selective outrage?

If you follow the narrative and are accepted by the clique it's allowed :thumbsup:

For the rest of the common folks,,,,,, it's no longer allowed. 

I just found out too :lmao:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There’s a Republican who is very close to TFG named Roger Stone. He did worse than Hunter. Stone evaded paying $2 million in taxes. Guess what happened? He was allowed to settle and wasn’t criminally charged. Stone leads an extravagant lifestyle almost bankrupting himself. But, Stone practically skates free and goes on grifting.

Rudy owes $550k in unpaid taxes. He wasn’t dragged into court, criminally charged and threatened with jail time. The IRS placed a lien on his home. Rudy lost a great deal of his estimated $100 million fortune due to extravagant spending, legal bills, and 2 divorces. Rudy practically skates free, and goes on begging for money.

Weiss was appointed by TFG. And this case has TFG’s allies all over it: Bill Barr, Rosen, and Donoghue.

The only thing Hunter is guilty of is being a Democrat, and the son of our President.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're joking right? Go back and read where HSR told Dementiabusta what he did for a living. He insisted that he be told and didnt believe he was retired and that he was on disability instead. Get your head out of his ass for christ sakes.

:lol:

Hold up!! you mean I have to go back and find this  comment?? How far back do I have to go?? Are you saying that DB doesn't follow him around every day saying this to him?? he just said it once? And this is the justification for the mean girls behavior?? You going with that bro?? Cuz it's not a good look..

 I got a pm from someone before to try and get me on their team, "go back read what he said" "he insulted me" it was legit so fucking creepy, member was legit pissed I don't read everything on here every day..It's like hello, I actually have a life..But I guess FS can consume some people's lives so much so that this is their only outlet for attention, importance, & satisfaction...Don't get like that Steve, it's a lot more enjoyable here having normal conversations and normal conversations do include disagreement, it's all about how you handle yourself in that moment..:thumbsup:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

There’s a Republican who is very close to TFG named Roger Stone. He did worse than Hunter. Stone evaded paying $2 million in taxes. Guess what happened? He was allowed to settle and wasn’t criminally charged. Stone leads an extravagant lifestyle almost bankrupting himself. But, Stone practically skates free and goes on grifting.

Rudy owes $550k in unpaid taxes. He wasn’t dragged into court, criminally charged and threatened with jail time. The IRS placed a lien on his home. Rudy lost a great deal of his estimated $100 million fortune due to extravagant spending, legal bills, and 2 divorces. Rudy practically skates free, and goes on begging for money.

Weiss was appointed by TFG. And this case has TFG’s allies all over it: Bill Barr, Rosen, and Donoghue.

The only thing Hunter is guilty of is being a Democrat, and the son of our President.

Your boy is going down:lmao:...... And it ain't on pussy :bc:...... hopefully this destroys the whole Biden family:thumbsup:....... Just a little tiny bit of retribution for the years and years of going after Trump with meaningless and false accusations. 

How does it feel ? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Your boy is going down:lmao:...... And it ain't on pussy :bc:...... hopefully this destroys the whole Biden family:thumbsup:....... Just a little tiny bit of retribution for the years and years of going after Trump with meaningless and false accusations. 

How does it feel ? 

Trump lost and he’s losing votes since then. He’s out on bail. He’s done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You're joking right? Go back and read where HSR told Dementiabusta what he did for a living. He insisted that he be told and didnt believe he was retired and that he was on disability instead. Get your head out of his ass for christ sakes.

:lol:

Hey, so was bored this morning and searched "disability" under DB, he's said that word 13 times, most were in 2017-2018 to Momo.. He said it 5, YES, a whooping 5 times to HSR. Once in 22, and then 4 times since, oh man that is brutal!!... If you're a complete fucking twink:lol:

So you guys follow him around daily attacking his job, marriage, sled, clothes, helmet, where he rides, what he rides, what he drives, his physical appearance, his age because he said HSR might be on disability 5 times in over a year span?  This is what your going with as a justification Steve??

I can only imagine the crying PM's, the ones I got were utterly pathetic 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hey, so was bored this morning and searched "disability" under DB, he's said that word 13 times, most were in 2017-2018 to Momo.. He said it 5, YES, a whooping 5 times to HSR. Once in 22, and then 4 times since, oh man that is brutal!!... If you're a complete fucking twink:lol:

So you guys follow him around daily attacking his job, marriage, sled, clothes, helmet, where he rides, what he rides, what he drives, his physical appearance, his age because he said HSR might be on disability 5 times in over a year span?  This is what your going with as a justification Steve??

I can only imagine the crying PM's, the ones I got were utterly pathetic 

 

 

:ronald::roundhouse:

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold Member
37 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hey, so was bored this morning and searched "disability" under DB, he's said that word 13 times, most were in 2017-2018 to Momo.. He said it 5, YES, a whooping 5 times to HSR. Once in 22, and then 4 times since, oh man that is brutal!!... If you're a complete fucking twink:lol:

So you guys follow him around daily attacking his job, marriage, sled, clothes, helmet, where he rides, what he rides, what he drives, his physical appearance, his age because he said HSR might be on disability 5 times in over a year span?  This is what your going with as a justification Steve??

I can only imagine the crying PM's, the ones I got were utterly pathetic 

 

 

Guy can tell me 10+ times all I do is mooch $ off my Wife but dont say HSR is on disability... :lol:

Does he think anyone actually believed that was even true when DB said it? 

I sure didnt. 
 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

Guy can tell me 10+ times all I do is mooch $ off my Wife but dont say HSR is on disability... :lol:

Does he think anyone actually believed that was even true when DB said it? 

I sure didnt. 
 

I never even saw it till today, I had to laugh, I'm like this is what your justification is? It was a nothing, and they were already giving him shit before he even said the word disability..So shocker their justification is actually a lie..Fucking weird and creepy behavior for sure..

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I never even saw it till today, I had to laugh, I'm like this is what your justification is? It was a nothing, and they were already giving him shit before he even said the word disability..So shocker their justification is actually a lie..Fucking weird and creepy behavior for sure..

All you got to know is when Steve753 was away HSR was much quieter and cordial .  
Put that prick here as his audience and the Bromance takes over... :news:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

All you got to know is when Steve753 was away HSR was much quieter and cordial .  
Put that prick here as his audience and the Bromance takes over... :news:

It's definitely fucking weird, pack hunting members..:lol:

Edited by Rigid1
To be more accurate, had to make members plural
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, HSR said:

Well it really depend on who you are and a number of factors. Do you support Trump? Do you swear to back up your "team" in every thread? Do you promise to share the teams selective outrage?

If you follow the narrative and are accepted by the clique it's allowed :thumbsup:

For the rest of the common folks,,,,,, it's no longer allowed. 

I just found out too :lmao:

Nailed it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

It's like a pack of angry Karens in here :lmao: All the girls "liking" each others posts,,,soooooo cute :gfight:

The 🤡 Posse has always been this way.  Most emotional clique on the site :lol:  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The 🤡 Posse has always been this way.  Most emotional clique on the site :lol:  

Yup for them "I got up this morning and instantly went on FS to do a word search" isn't triggered at all. :lol:

That is some funny shit right there and nobody thinks anything of it. Now if someone else posted that the gif's and :owned: emoji's would be flying!!!

I love it!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

Yup for them "I got up this morning and instantly went on FS to do a word search" isn't triggered at all. :lol:

That is some funny shit right there and nobody thinks anything of it. Now if someone else posted that the gif's and :owned: emoji's would be flying!!!

I love it!!!!!

I’m always amused by the selective outrage from peripheral 🤡 Posse members like :fluffy: and Jimmy :lol:  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...