Check your account email address ×

Poor Little Crackhead Hunter

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I remember when I first joined here , I posted a Pic of my Wife on the back of the boat not showing her face but her in a bikini and Poo550 when on and on about her Ass and wanted more angles and shit...:lol:

I knew from then on this wasnt the place to post pics of yourself or family.   :lol:

The solution imo is to get rid of assholes who don’t respect boundaries.  Don’t respect mine I don’t respect theirs.  Pretty simple concept.  

15 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Thought the DOJ was weaponized :snack: 

You missed Weis trying to push through the sweetheart deal?

Weis seems uninterested in where the money came from or whom it flowed to, why?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The solution imo is to get rid of assholes who don’t respect boundaries.  Don’t respect mine I don’t respect theirs.  Pretty simple concept.  

The difference is i dont get offended in the least by anything you say about me. You on the otherhand are premenstrual 24/7.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Like personal info not shared? Just stop dude. You already sailed in that ship :bc:

56 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Any member should be upset if someone digs up personal info on them. 

Yes that would be not respecting boundaries :bc:

21 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

No idea . I probably got duplicates on duplicates . I mean this is serious business!! Hundreds , Thousands maybe? :lol:

FWIW I wouldnt even crop anyone elses pics just those two Jabronies for talking about my Wife .

And how is another member supposed to know that? What if they cross you, then what? You're the only guy trying to take Zambroski's spot as the Snowrider chop man. Who else has chopped a members pic besides you? 

Saving members pics is lame dude.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

And how is another member supposed to know that? What if they cross you, then what? You're the only guy trying to take Zambroski's spot as the Snowrider chop man. Who else has chopped a members pic besides you? 

Tell ya what HSR . I wont post any more pics of SR or Stheve so you can quit your bitching about this. I already fucking asked you months ago if I should stop and you said do you. 

Like I said havent done it in weeks anyway. 

Next time both of them bring my Wife up outta nowwhere when Ive never brought up theirs you can ignore that also. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The difference is i dont get offended in the least by anything you say about me. You on the otherhand are premenstrual 24/7.

Ah, so by that logic you just behave like a dirt bag.  I suppose that makes sense if you don have the intellect or decency to behave like a normal person.  :lol:

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

He’s a child.

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

Like personal info not shared? Just stop dude. You already sailed in that ship :bc:

Yes that would be not respecting boundaries :bc:

You never respected my boundaries until John apparently asked you too.  Snowrider is the biggest troll here and even he respects them.  So your ship sailed too friend.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You never respected my boundaries until John apparently asked you too.  Snowrider is the biggest troll here and even he respects them.  So your ship sailed too friend.

Just remember, now , if I ever decide to sail those waters again I'm perfectly fine to do so. You sail them waters again and your kicking stones :bc: That's the facts bud :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just remember, now , if I ever decide to sail those waters again I'm perfectly fine to do so. You sail them waters again and your kicking stones :bc: That's the facts bud :thumbsup:

That’s the difference between you and me.  You were fine with doing it before, I did it as a reciprocal response and you sure didn’t like that, when the shoe was on the other foot.  I’ve never been a fan of double standards.  Facts indeed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Ah, so by that logic you just behave like a dirt bag.  I suppose that makes sense if you don have the intellect or decency to behave like a normal person.  :lol:

You're no slouch yourself chubby.

:bc:

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

SnowRider made waaaay less of an ordeal and he was smeared way more 

Where was there an ordeal?

• Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

I just said he didn’t really make one so how am I supposed to point to it for you? 

You said he made less of an ordeal. Sounded like you were comparing it to something. My bad.

This is a small site with a relatively small number of regular posters.  Admin @SSFB @ckf and @HSR should share everyone’s identity and I bet the site would be more cordial, fun, and less of a shit show. Plus a few would probably quit :lol:  Very few people are anonymous anyway so it would be a level playing field.  

:snack:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

This is a small site with a relatively small number of regular posters.  Admin @SSFB @ckf and @HSR should share everyone’s identity and I bet the site would be more cordial, fun, and less of a shit show. Plus a few would probably quit :lol:  Very few people are anonymous anyway so it would be a level playing field.  

:snack:

If thats the case, you better start wearing a kevlar vest and head gear.

:lol:

• Haha 1